Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fucyXv78WQw
youtube.com/watch?v=FD7TvllZM94
youtube.com/watch?v=DnzCzV9Dnvs
youtube.com/watch?v=aRgL92K5zuE
youtube.com/watch?v=zPf_PJlJsJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take away their right to vote and end no fault divorce. That alone will solve majority of the problems.

kill themm all

It's too late.

t.Captain Sweden

This webm really needs audio for full effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=fucyXv78WQw

Islam

More like
>How do we fix white women?

Have them fuck black men

Create robot waifus with artificial wombs.

I wonder who paid for those tickets

holy shit this is gold

kill the white women, breed with japs

You guys realize that you're being judgmental on Sup Forums at 12:30 PM on a Monday right?

Let single mothers suffer without child support. It will be mayhem at first but then they'll smarten up.

Take away their rights.

I guarantee that none of them have children.

By fixing modern men.

it's 18:30, idiot, your clock is broken

Shut down the internet.

>modern women
If you gave phones and social media to teenagers 100 years ago they would act the same way within reason. Ignoring reactions like "HOLY SHIT MAGIC TABLETS"

tldr remove smartphone

RAPE

holowaifus, robowaifus, sexbots and cat girls. devalue pussy as much as possible.

>inb4 thats a fox girl

Have guys stop dating them and putting up with this shit just to get pussy. We enable them and they use pussy as their leverage.

Guys go along with SJW and feminism shit because the girl they like advocates those things, otherwise they wouldnt give a fuck.

based

impregnate them

you see, they have one mission and that is to be creampied and raise children. since they are not doing that they become what they are now

women are just followers
fix chads

keep their holes filled

Red pill them in mass

Hijack Times Square tv screens with a message

Helpful pupper of earthquake rescue!

robowaifus soon, THE FUTURE IS NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=FD7TvllZM94
youtube.com/watch?v=DnzCzV9Dnvs

Invite the muslims over for a quick a rape and go. If they don't come crawling back after that then let them go nothing was lost.

Ditch the robot meme altogether, advance neuroscience and genetics until we can invent clones of superior quality and disposition.

Either that or do
and turn women back into property to be tamed. Either way, the perfect woman will always be man's greatest invention.

Fire. A big one.

Kill every virgin manchild over the age of 25

we'll start with you

You don't.
They're women.
This is what women do.

Contrary to what public schools are teaching, women and men are different. Biologically, they are programmed to attract a male partner. Males respond heavily to visual stimulation.

Therefore, it makes biological sense that women are generally inclined to focus on beautifying themselves. They will flaunt themselves as much as their local society will allow.

#triggered

Also ban all r9k slide threads

By controlling the info.

Is this real life? Fucking hell

i bet most of those sorority girls are cs majors

#girlswhocode

Well that's disgusting, so we should start working on artificial substitutes as soon as possible.

Shame people who take selfies and are narcissistic. Call out both sides

its too late
just hold out for sex bots and artificial wombs

How many pictures of a fucking hotdog do they need before they actually eat the damn thing.

impossible

Just be a man, and let everything else be what it is, in the end it's what you did that matters not what anyone else does.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRgL92K5zuE

American women are mostly fine imo. The average one needs to just lose some weight.

Memes.
It's all you guys are good for

>tfw i can finally live together with my waifu

escapism was never this rewarding.

The hotdog is just for pictures, they'll throw it away when they're done.

An EMP bomb should do it.

the tits on that jailbait whore mmm

Hahahahah that black guy on the left totally looks like /r9k/
>tfw no gf

Baseball is boring as fuck so I don't blame them.

With based 2d waifus of course

>Ignore 3dpd
>3d women are not important

American woman are 10/10

t. fan of F.R.I.E.N.D.S., every episode of which had qts beyond 3 female characters

they need to find some actual interests.

They'll just go after the guy for child support

You make an app like Pokemon Go for women right... but instead of Pokemon there's men. You sign up with your location and details and women hunt you :-D

Get a pretty feminine sissy boy instead and kill all modern women

this. desu senpai.

>devalue pussy
White nerds sorting themselves out of the process isn't going to have ANY impact on the value of pussy. Don't portray your escapism as rebellion, at least be honest to yourself.

>every hour this thread

Kill the jews including OP.

t. Anzu's boyfriend

Do you faggots really think anythings going to be done within your lifetime to fix this mess we've dug? No. We won't be able to do anything, sadly. The most we can do is vote in right-wing politicians and hope they won't shill out for Israel too much and deport some of the muzzies.
We're never going to live in a "perfect" society ever again. Sexual and political liberation has taken hold, and there's no fixing it. We're in the waning ages of Rome.
Just enjoy watching it all come to bite liberals in the ass. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get another Mussolini one day or another, but the Jews will already have taken over everything west of China by then.
Just enjoy the ride, for there's no breaks on this train.
youtube.com/watch?v=zPf_PJlJsJQ

One of them will become the female Einstein.

t. uses vodka bottle as fleshlight

Hey, I actually like that show. Many nice ships displayed, I live right next to the Delaware so I see it every time its around.

This.

Always kekking my ass off when people say stuff like this.

>Not even watching the game
basically wasted money

Press a unisex agenda based on total equality. Instead of training little girls to be passive-aggressive preening manipulators you raise kids to be strong people regardless of what they are. Focus on sports and education and provide an equal opportunity meritocracy.

>Take away their right to vote and end no fault divorce. That alone will solve majority of the problems.

First post, best post.

Holy shit.

Serious happening where they have to listen to men and respect men or they die/starve

The left hates meritocracy, because in a meritocracy, they will lose.

If the waifu technology is good enough (eg. it feels just as good as normal sex but you don't have to pretend to be interested in what a girl has to say) eventually chads will start to try it. At that point women will try to insert themselves into the equation somehow the way they did with gaming. Not sure what they can do in this case though. Beta nerds will fuck over women by creating a superior alternative, effectively stealing their chads from them.

This. I tell my brother this all the time. Work on being a man, not getting a woman. When you become a man the rest will follow.

As if girls even know fedora neckbeards exist.

Can confirm, thirsty omega males are ruining them.

>The left hates meritocracy, because in a meritocracy, they will lose.
Right. Left. Yankees. Red Sox. Blah. Blah. Fucking. Blah.

Focus on what will actually fix things instead of waving a flag around like an autistic retard.

Honestly, this more than anything.
You need to fix women, but women won't voluntarily be fixed.
You therefore need to fix men in order to force women to be fixed, but men are too fucking brainwashed.
And then even if you did fix men, you'd have them run up against a legal system that completely destroys the government the second you try to erase the laws that make it impossible to stop women from fucking shit up.

It's impossible. The system is utterly invincible. One day, when our decadent nations are a distant memory, and we live is such horrible desperation that we MUST cling to traditional values, we might have another opportunity to rise up and try again.
But we squandered this opportunity.

wtf i hate women now

Abandon age of consent

Its never going to replace the real thing. Even if it comes close, all it will do is fetch all the virgin nerds, and maybe some of the middle ground that could have made it somewhere, but decided to give in to cybersex-addiction instead. This will result in even lower white birthrates, and as we all know birthrates will have to go up somehow.

What seems to be the most popular solution to dwindling birthrates nowadays? Ask Mutti Merkel. Face it; white people have far less testosterone and "balls" on average than the average middle-eastern male who grew up around stonings and beheadings. They seem to be far less susceptable to escapism and masturbation, and their patriarchal relationships result in bigger and stronger families. It would be a huge net loss, don't fall for the meme.

good taste

checked and kek'd

>white people have far less testosterone and "balls" on average
before someone gets triggered; I forgot to mention NOWADAYS. Everyone knows the average modern white has serious issues, they're defined by apathy and hedonism.

>multikulti

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Robot maid waifus
The government has artificial wombs to breed superior genetically modified white babies
Citizens can also ask for a baby using his seed
Something like Gattaca would be nice

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

the future look t bright.

Put babies in them.

>sexbots come out
>all the ''''''intellectuals'''''' switch to it
>only dumb chads and niggers reproduce
>the world is in ruins

god bless japan

she's the best and i love her.

Stop showing them degenerate social media.
Fix our men too. Media is promoting degeneracy.