Sweden vs Switzerland Olympics Womens Hockey

meh
I suppose

At least it's not a blowout.

oh shit i missed the swiss goal. Maybe early contenders for bronze medal

based. How was this not a penalty since they are not allowed to hit

>sweden discipline

refs just pick and choose which hits are penalties, based on who they want to refpuck into a win

she checked that bitch hard BTFO

I sure hope we paid them more than the leafs did.

usa vs slovenia should be interesting

no chance.
Canada would spend their entire GDP on refpucking a win at the Olympics if that's what it takes.

outside of a few states, USA just isn't to that level of autism and and insecurity about hockey. hockey is the only thing Canada has, winning is a matter of national security for them.

>sweden

SWEDEN B T F O BY MEDPACKS

can confirm

I was pretty neutral for this game

thank you for being honest

I have a swedish last name and switzerland seems like the most murrican country in europe. I rooted for the swiss.

Go

Switzerland even more American than America. Imagine if the states had retained more power against the federal government.
Also, nth for fuck the swedes.

fucking cunts
swedes play so fucking dirty and actually suck at hockey

Swedes lost?
C R I N G E

she will never back up her ass that hard on you

Apparently they are pissed off because their coach is an old senile white guy who couldnt give two shits about whether they win or lose. On the broadcast of CBC they talked about it. How do you build success in a program like swedish womens hockey if they constantly put the worst people in charge.

CANT WAIT

>women's hockey
>male coaches
what did they mean by this?

BRAPPPPPPEEEED

Day Of The Rake
is that 10:10 PM time EST?

that's pretty sad, really
it's like their country's main sport and they suck at it this year

I just boils down to what the coaches know. Was the guy successful 30 years ago? maybe. that doesn't cut it in todays athletics. Canada and America both have trust in their coaches because they know the game inside and out. This swedish oaf just cant relate to his players at all. Their young red blooded females playing on the biggest stage ever and hes a wrinkly old dude from stockholm who puts dogshit in the postbox because he forgot his glasses

yep, its normal time.

why aren't there women coaches?

SOON

their are. The usa and canada where coached by women for years until sochi when canada hired former NHL'er Kevin Dineen to help communicate defensive styles and analytics. The US also hired a guy by the name of Rob Staubber to teach them about defensive play.

I should mention that after Sochi, kevin dineen was hired back to the NHL and Canada appointed former natonal team member Laura Schuler to head up their program

but I thought they were strong independent women who don't need no man

It more of the pace the game is at. 12 years ago canada was kicking russia's ass 12-0 but now its only 5-0. Having alot of offense can help you win but it's better to play an all around game. Roll 4 lines and 3 D equally. Its just a major boon when you can get somebody with experience on the highest possible level to help coach you. The Canadian women had no problem with it because winning Gold is more important than complaining about Feminism

*6* D equally

So glad the Switzerland team won

Little babby swiss

love sweden
hate switzerland aka shitterland

>main sport
Yeah, but no