Is love real?

Is love real?

Attached: OHVmcNHPl6bzwFtb9n8PgxoxT2BlYHDgXaEZVS1nxng.jpg (1024x576, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Eros-Mysteries-Love-Metaphysics-Sex/dp/0892813156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

no, fuck off.

Explain

Attached: HiAXAcYmhTHJdVy96T3eMXPlQraF9HB9qcJDm-3s9Rw.jpg (510x720, 202K)

Nope. Kys?

Absolutely.

God damn, that picture is wholesome as fuck. Thank you.

No

Attached: 1542339448044.png (800x949, 356K)

Settle down boys.

Attached: image-63C3_4FC76AE5.jpg (960x720, 113K)

What is love?

BABY DON"T HURT ME!

Love isn't about finding the perfect person, it's about seeing an imperfect person, perfectly.

Love is real, but a human creation. Like art, music, literature...

Love: an intense feeling of deep affection.
Yes it does exist. A lot of people have a deep affection for something in this world or beyond it. You don't have to feel that way about anything or anyone, as it's totally optional. All you have to do is have a feeling (not emotion) to engage with, support, and/or protect whatever happens to be the object of your affection. Some people love harmless things, some people love stupid things, some people love things that are totally fucked. A good deal of people on this website love to hate love. They treat it like it is some kind of abstract, incomprehensible process that they either can't have or don't want to have. When loving, it's important not to forget what love is. If you do, you will become immensely unhappy.

Attached: overcoming adversity.jpg (2048x1536, 225K)

no more

It's always better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

Attached: sdgsdsddfsafdasd.jpg (974x573, 154K)

Attached: b81055f0-e02e-4254-ae3d-fa5272914c11_1024.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

ohh (you)

love is just a concept
acts of love are real
as real as it gets

Attached: 1556221219775.gif (500x284, 711K)

Do yourselves a favour and read this book : amazon.co.uk/Eros-Mysteries-Love-Metaphysics-Sex/dp/0892813156

absolutely.

Been with my wife 22 years, married for 17. If I didn't love her, I would have fucked off long before now

>Me in the background when someone asks me if love is real.

No you wouldn’t.

Because what the fuck else would you do?

Hmmmm... yes and no. Alot of my lady friends love me, they're always proving it... but being in love is probably just a temporary obsession and passes.

gay

Yes, but most people fuck it up in their teens years.
Then they become mopey ass sourpusses later on and continually fuck up. Some learn and find love again, but the other half become these.

Yes, unfortunately. I don’t recommend it.

The love for my anime wife is real

Attached: 1451966520098.jpg (674x674, 90K)

No.

gg/KAFx6n

Attached: lee-griggs-deformations-designboom-01.jpg (818x818, 76K)

cute af

real what?

romantic love? no, it is a lie
other kinds of love? maybe

a lovely set of boobies you got there

hahaha not really.

I love this pic

It is, if you believe in it.

Attached: 0174.png (640x360, 299K)

Yes. But it's something that has to be worked at like anything else to be maintained.

Its real in the sense that it is a set of chemical reactions that reinforce attachment bonds.

it's the only thing that is real

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Of course it does but not everyone will be lucky enough to love someone be in love and be loved by someone in the same way in return (which is sad) especially the "love at first sight" some very lucky people will get to experience. But of course that "in love" feeling 2 people can have not matter how strong will fade over time and the relationship long term will all depend on how compatible you are as a couple and as friends with all the normal applicable relationship social contracts that go with it.

Being "in love" fades "love" can fade with a person if you let it, but 2 people can indeed love each other till death.