HAPPENING

everything is coming together for a major happening!!

Are you read?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/CltGm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Turkish_coup_d'état#American_involvement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Making a bug out bag since my last one would have fucked me. Can't wait to see the mushrooms grow over the middle East.

>Can't wait to see the mushrooms grow over the middle East.
kill yourself, tyrone.

Iran is the only non-cuck'd country, unlike your zionist ridden shithole. Wake the fuck up and take your country back (I hope Trump is for real, but I'm not counting on it)

Iran is literally the only decent country in the region.

Dat Syria doh

Iran>Syria>the rest>>>>>Israel

shut up monkey Iran is shit tier

source? my sister in law fled Iran in the 70s and she would literally bash you with a shoe for saying Iran is anything but a sharia shithole

>Iranian missile crisis incoming

How exciting.

it all makes sense

>erdo makes peace with putin
>putin is about to deliver s-300 to iran
>iran-turkey-russia axis forming
>O'nigger loses another ally
>quick we need a coup!
>fails miserably
>threatens to kick turkey out of NATO

top kek

this.

>source? my sister in law fled Iran in the 70s and she would literally bash you with a shoe for saying Iran is anything but a sharia shithole
I would end your sister in law for being a retarded cunt who knows nothing about politics and thinks she knows a country for having visited it once, over 40 years ago.

>implying we think Turkey is an important enough ally to stage a coup

Erdo staged the coup and you know it, roach.

suuuure

do americans actually believe this?

the S-300 is a defensive weapon, you tard. at least look it up on wikipedia.

>iran-turkey-russia axis forming
That would be delicious.
>threatens to kick turkey out of NATO
Literally who cares? NATO is about to be dissolved. The EU will have its own army, and hopefully stop being a US puppet army.

The US was really counting on Turkey to help them bully Russia with. Important enough for this to happen in Washington DC:
imgur.com/gallery/CltGm

Damn, Israel has a sweet ass.

Good for them

yes it's erdo, not USA that has a long history of organizing coups

i want to fuck that Israel

woof woof, pupper

T H I S
H
I
S

>Army Day parades

>show some container truck supposedly filled with "parts".

Lame, really really lame.

>The US was really counting on Turkey to help them bully Russia with. Important enough for this to happen in Washington DC:
But why? they aren't any closer to Russia than Germany or Poland. They aren't anywhere near as strong as Germany France or Britain, a trio of close allies. Why would we start WWIII for an ally like Turkey?

those trucks and signs look like a shitty circus is in town

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHLOMO

YOU FILTHY KIKE

This. I visited Iran 8yrs ago with my buddy who's mom originally came from Tehran. His family over there showed us around a ton and it actually is a fucking awesome country. I've seen my fair share of the middle east and Iran is by far the best. It's a shame that it's going to be nuked in the coming future. Fucking globalist.

>we gud guys we dindu

hmmm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Turkish_coup_d'état#American_involvement

It does, hehe.

>Iran is the only non-cuck'd country
lol

Didn't say we were good guys, just that it makes little sense for us to go to such lengths to keep Turkey an ally when you're really not THAT important. all of the things you can do, Israel can do just as good.

>Isis supporter state
>good
Are you retarded Iran is part of the same group that want caliphate

rare flag speaks the truth.

>container truck
You don't know shit about the S-300, do you?

>But why? they aren't any closer to Russia than Germany or Poland.
Having Russia by the balls, mean you need all sides. Also Turkey is the perfect place for US cucks to intercept and stop Russian bombardments of ISIS. It's a very strategic place.
>a trio of close allies
HAHAHAHAHAH.
>Why would we start WWIII for an ally like Turkey?
are you retarded? the 3rd WW won't be started because of Turkey. Turkey is just switching teams.

>It's a shame that it's going to be nuked in the coming future
not happening

military gear is not made to be pretty, it's functional.

typical arab response.

this is bait, right? Iran is one of the very few countries with actual boots on the ground, fighting isis and retaking territory for Iraq and Syria.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOU WILL BECOME A NIGGER

appearantly you are wrong. we were much irrelevant in 1980 and you managed to pull a coup. stop resisting and admit that you love coups

>are you retarded? the 3rd WW won't be started because of Turkey. Turkey is just switching teams.
Sorry what I meant was, why would we risk starting WWIII for an ally like turkey?

Perhaps, and maybe I'm just crazy here, what if it was actually an attempted coup with no direct outside influence?

What's the endgame with Iran? Why does America want to keep them down? Why is Russia supporting them (are they?). Someone explain to me the situation.

Is it honestly too risky to let them be more democratic, like they somewhat were before Khomeini? In my experience Iranians are considerably nicer and better behaved, and even better at assimilating and working hard than their Iraqi or Afhanistani counterparts. Easily the best refugees to come out of the middle east. Many even end up learning Finnish!

>Sorry what I meant was, why would we risk starting WWIII for an ally like turkey?
still, wrong. WWIII is already coming, regardless of which side Turkey picks.
>Perhaps, and maybe I'm just crazy here, what if it was actually an attempted coup with no direct outside influence?
it was an actual coup attempt, but it was tipped off. Likely the americans told the russian: ayo, after erdogan is gone, let's split this shit.
And then the Russians tipped off Erdogan, to cuck the americans and get erdogan in their pocket.

>implying we wouldn't have just assassinated his pseudo-sultan ass if we wanted him done with

Classic false flag, mehmet. Only way we were behind the coup would be if it was to strengthen papa roach. And seeing as he's promptly decided to chimp out and blame us for it that doesn't seem the case.

We may suck ass at picking who to put in power but we sure as shit get their ass in the throne. We learned a lot from the fuckup at bay of pigs.

>You don't know shit about the S-300, do you?

I know what looks cool and what looks lame.

Nobody goes to a parade to see that.

>Why does American want to keep them down
because Russia and us are playing a game, like we're battling over the souls of the middle eastern people. Iran is to Russia what Israel is to us.

It's all bullshit, we have no reason to hate Russia OR Iran, and they have no reason to hate us. But we do hate each other, and that makes our puppet states hate each other too.

>2016
>Americans still don't know about Sunni and Shia Islam.

israel's ass is grass

get ready to send boots on the ground, and lots of them, amerika

israel is going to need a lot of goyim meat shields

Kikes want control over the region. The only country competent enough to stand in their way, is Iran. The war on terror and US invasion of middle east to prep it for Israeli control by destabilizing the region, making it easy to be controlled. Iran wants the opposite, it wants a strong and stable middle east, which is why Iran is sending actual boots on the ground, to Iraq and Syria to fight off ISIS and take back territory for the Iraqi and Syrian government.

Then there's the Saudi problem. The Americans and Brits have a long standing deal with Saudis, in exchange for Oil and control over how it's exported (like flooding the market to hurt Russian export). The Saudis are literal scum, and responsible for most trouble in the middle east, and therefore, the biggest target for the Iranians. If the US and UK wouldn't have done everything they could to protect the Saudis, Iran would have wiped them off the map.

Also, the current Israeli government is losing control of its people, and need an enemy to make the people think they need this government for their own safety. This made up enemy is Iran.

I understand there is a difference, but I'll be honest, I don't know which is which.

I guess that would be good to know, but I know one thinks the descendents of muhammad should lead islam, while the other thinks a muslim pope like figure should lead islam, right?

Which one is ISIS and what are they called? Is the Syrian regime the other one?

>TFW you want a race war and Russia to provide you with neato missles

I would like Iran a lot more if wasn't a sharia state and basically was just Syria

Nationalistic, central bank controlled by the Iranian government, oil (a lot), strong culture, 60% of the population is 30 years old or younger, second largest country in the region.

Iran doesn't have real Sharia. They tried it, and didn't like it and moved away from it.

So what would you call their extreme religious state? (Srs)

>I don't know which is which.

Team Shia:
Iran, Assad, Hezbollah, Al-Sadr.

Team Sunni:
Saudi Arabia, Taliban, Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Saddam Husein.

Makes sense. This is kind of what I assumed anyway. The documentary "Bitter Lake" actually talks about this quite a bit, and also explores the relationship between the Saudis and USA/Britain/west in general. Some fucked up shit to be honest.

I'm surprised that documentary was even released by the BBC, it is (and I hate to use the word) very much a red pill when it comes to the geopolitical situation in the Middle East. Check it out if you haven't already, should be easy to find on youtube or dailymotion.

Does Israel actually think that they can acquire and maintain control over the whole Middle East? I mean it's got to be borderline impossible. Maybe they can take control or de-facto control, but the anti-semitic sentiment in those parts is so strong that I truly find it inconceivable that Israel could truly establish control over that area, unless they literally kill everyone there lol. Not even with the backing and assistance of USA would it be possible to maintain, and the USA has demonstrated its incompetence (to the point of being a complete farce) several times, most recently in the desert chronicles of the past few decades.

Read about "The Great Game" and "The Geographical Pivot of History".
England/USA and Russia have been playing this game for 200 years.

You're the Israeli ally, Iran is not, who is cucked?

so iranians are the good guys? are there any good guys in this whole thing?

It'd be impossible unless they completely genocided everyone and if it got to that point Iran or even Pakistan would just say fuck it and nuke them.

There's a lot of infighting under the broad umbrella of Islam but they'd set it aside albeit briefly if it meant purging Israel once and for all.

Yes, Iran is what would be the closest to "good guys" since they're acting out of defense only, and never invaded anyone. The US and others have always used indirect, and direct ways to keep them down, but they have always survived.
>multiple US/UK backed coups
>mujahideen attacking iran with US backing
>saddam invading Iran with entire west and arab world supporting saddam (except for Syria)
>taliban attacking Iran with US support
>now ISIS attacking Iran and its ally: Syria
They want Iranian oil, and stop Iran from stabilizing the region, and also install the kike central bank there (Iran is pretty much the last country without the same kike central bank)

Not him, but it's a theocracy.
Meaning they have a religious leader as their head of state.

Sharia implies a decentralized structure where low ranking priests can basically do as they like.
Iran is highly centralized.

Not really man, you'll find people (most likely like this dutch guy) saying NATO is the most evil force in the world and Russia is the last pastion of good, but the truth is we're all looking out for ourselves, we are selfish, and in the end, nobody is a good guy, but we aren't necessarily bad either.

Well, Saudi Arabia is bad, so I guess the US is kind of bad by association, but whatever.

>Russia

Which drunk stole the plans for that missile?

Is that a trailer, on a trailer?

the S-300 from russia

In the Iraq-Iran war, Iran were the good guys and Iraq/NATO were the bad guys.

This is objectively so.
Iran just defended itself, nothing more.

There are no good guys, only bad and worse

Reminder: NATO backed Saddam used chemical weapons on Iran, but Iran banned the use of Chemical weapons even though they were used against them. they have actual morals.

I suspect it's to make it look less tiny.

read below the image in OP. It's a container full of S-300 PARTS. it's not an image of the actual assembled S-300. See here for the real thing:

So how does Iran-Contra fit in if US was against Iran

Just the US mingling on both sides

This.

You can't survive in that region and be a "good guy". You have to be tough or you'll just get overthrown by the first proxy back coup de'tat that comes your way.

Will Iran ever be secular again?

US wanted money to support the contras (yet another terrorist group to overthrow a regime for them), and create yet another puppet state, this time in Nicaragua.

average life in iran is actually pretty secular, and it's just becoming more and more secular one a yearly basis.
Like their hijab is a joke (just a fashionable head scarf, barely on their head), and they make their own booze, and tehran is tel-aviv level of degenerate, full of private orgies and what not. In Iran, you have the right to do whatever you want on private property. the islamic rules are lax, and only apply to public property.

>It's a container full of S-300 PARTS.

Yes, I already pointed that out but then you went "hurrrrr you don't know anything" - remember?

Idk I kinda have a hard time believing tel-aviv and Tehran are one in the same social liberties wise. I'll have to look into it though.

Tel aviv does it in public. Tehran does it in private. But everyone knows, including the government, but they're okay with it as long as it's not a public thing. Our state media did a documentary in tehran, they even have famous spots in public for gay people to meet and exchange numbers and shit.

Tehran tolerates these degenerates, as long as they don't become public things and get promotes (like in the west, where kids are thought about gayness and how it's "normal" and even desirable.)

>promotes
promoted*

>Iran is a good secular country meme
They're good alright
Good at Taqqiya,matter of fact they're the best at it

>Good at Taqqiya
what is that? I only see it referred to in meme ways, like your useless post.

I will have to look Into this. I actually really agree with that line of thinking. I don't care what people do in private but I'm against when things like gay rights etc become part of an agenda.

yeah, I probably would have become degenerate if I was born 15 years later.

You don't know what Taqqiya is ?

Children is really easily molded by their environment, and parenting is not a thing anymore, kids are raised by media, educational system (full of marxist degenerates) and popular internet culture, and those are all filled with degenerates who think things like the nuclear family unit are outdated and undesirable.

I am drunk and chasing the bear who stole my favorite ushanka.
What exactly is of happenings?

>Children is
are* wtf is up with this fucking keyboard.

So WW3 will be Russians + Islam vs West + Jews?

Kiss your aircraft carriers goodbye America.

you fucking auqafresh moron

Islamophile confirmed

you duipshit mudnigger

go outside in your country and die from all the crime please.

if that's the case I'm going to learn Russian. I'm not putting my life on the line for Jews

WOOF WOOF PUPPER

SLEEP TIGHT DONT LET THE HEARTWORMS KILL YA NIGGER

Netherlands bro are you white or a shitskin Muslim?

White. Born and raised in most extremely Christian village in the middle of nowhere.

A missile that looks like a truck? Or maybe there is a third truck inside the second truck which contains a cute lil missle.

>USA: Grrr, we hate Russia, how can we get back at them
>USA: I know, ill block all trade and negotiations with them and isolate them from the world stage and kick them from the G8
>Russia becomes incrasingly poor
>USA: Grrr, Why are those Russians selling their only asset thats worth anything (weapons) to people we don't like! GRRRRRR!!

This , a quick Google search and wiki shows how the western media just sees

>le missiles in Iran !! Omgurddd !!! WW3

reality
>Iran is so fucking scared they need missiles to counter real missiles
>because of US false flag in Turkey to destabilize entire middle east

S-300 is defensive you dips

It's an assault truck, all you need is 1 Tunisian mudslime to operate

read:

Why are you so upset, paki?