Spring Breakers

Why is Sup Forums so divided over this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CqpIEucvAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because half of this board is retards attracted by the ironic memeing of the other half

spring breakers is great

best girl is the jew

Because it's the only Harmony Korine film half of this board has ever seen so they don't get it.

>those cheeky pube remnants poking out

modern classic

I would let ashley benson piss directly into my mouth

imagine if they all made you they pusy slave?

because it's the only Harmony Korine film that is halfway watchable

Oh, that one's easy. Hypocrisy.

Imagine, if you will, seeing the poster for a film that's restricted to adults 18 years and older. A film featuring four young women in bikinis looking exceptionally-alluring to you. Now imagine you go to see the film, only to find out that one considered by many to be the "least-pretty" of the bunch is the only one to get her tits out.

Do you feel gypped? Why, yes you do. This is the power of Jewish hypocrisy. It's also the LAST time I fell for it.

FUCK Jews.

(pic related)

>it's another australian hates jews despite never interacting with any episode
my least favourite

>implying their incessant, unethical manipulation of entire currencies and corporations, doesn't affect the entire world

Wew lad. Can't even laugh at that one, it's just sad.

waifu wars are best wars

benzo>pudgens>selena>korine

is that a boob job scar?

Pudgens>>>>Benzo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Selena>Korine

Benson > Hudgens > Korine > Gomez

Hi

Did any other Frogbros reee hard at the hotel scene?

Yesterday I put this as my profile pic in whatsapp, what do you think?

half of this board are womens who arent attracted to half naked women and therefor dont like this movie other half arw thirsty men who like this movie

Thicc Benzo >>> everyone

fight me on this, you will lose

I liked it.

You underestimate the bitterness incels have for women and any guy who can get one. Only like 2% of the posters here are women and they stick to shit like the GoT general.

i hope it was just the guns and not all the credit stuff

I'm too fucking miserable to even consider watching a movie that is about people of about my age having way more fun than I do.

i think rachel korine is pretty cute

Based pusy poster

this looks familiar

T H I C C

I liked it surprisingly. It's good like how McDonald's is good at 3am after a night out drinking. You don't really taste shit but you know it's good.

>Only like 2% of the posters here are women

I can't imagine any board has close to over 10% female posters besides /cgl/, /vp/, or /soc/

Its like a bunch of litter in the ocean got stuck in her hair while she went for a swim.

Nice bounce.

everyone that uses /vp/ or /soc/ is effectively a woman, regardless of actual sex

I want to fuck Huj Huj!

selena gomez is sucking it in
but i guess so is pudgens kinda like that simpsons joke where springfield is the worlds fattest city

the /cric/ general on Sup Forums is full of women

Oh? I hide every non-American sports thread on Sup Forums when I'm on there.

STFU AND POST BENZO

you sound like a redditor desu

Sup Forums, /cm/, and /y/ have tons of grill posters.

do they post they pusy?

No, they post homoerotic fanart of boys kissing boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CqpIEucvAY

This scene makes me think that Harmony Korine is the cunnyposter

He looks Jewish

How come I've never seen this before? Is he literally stealing from Sup Forums threads?

I can see her pubes.

whats your point?

MUH DIK

Im from /vp/. Everyone but me is gay there.

C-CUTE

The only people who like this movie are weird loner virgins who record videos of themselves jerking off and cumming on pictures of their favorite celebs.

landwhale, pls

funny - i hide every american. why do they make so many about irrelivant shitshoprts like apehoop and handegg, it rly makes me rage sometimes

RIP Pudgens.

Hope she gains weight again soon.

>high impact sex
sign me up

I would divide her

>Thicc
It's so fucking hot how she has loverhandles but tiny legs

study zhuangzi and daoism

/y/

There it is, the reason why not a single person here has called her by her real name.

Kino as fuck

Samefag

Based.

The movie is a masterpiece.

I'd let her break my spring if you know what I mean.

Where's the LaserDisc?