What if they had a kid?

what if they had a kid?

It would be born into a world of white privilege and patriarchy.

It would be black.

those eyes though man

it's like she thinks she can fire lasers out of them, what the hell

It's neck muscles would literally expand past the length of its head while the veins running through it spell "check your priveledge"

It would be 100% black with 0% genetic relation to either of them.

FUCKING TRUE

SPBP

U an me user
> BRAIN FUSED

Kektastic user

this

The child would have down syndrome or be severely autistic at the very least.

more angry liberal pics please

Is it wrong that I want to have kids with her?

Because I just find myself looking at her and being overwhelmed with the sense that she's godly in the sack.

Crazy, sexually-liberated liberal bitches are some of the best lays that you'll ever have, and this one looks like she's as tight as a 14 year-old.

Is having bad taste in glasses a prerequisite to being a leftist in the US?

>"Congratulations! It's a boy!"
>"..you don't know that yet."
>"Ma'am, here's his penis right here."
>"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!?????"

What's with the soulless, maniacal eyes these people have?

>CUT IT OFF RIGHT NOW!

40 years later...

They would be kidding.

I'd rather they didn't breed, thank you very much.

Would be aborted, because fucking white male.

Liberals don't breed

Disgusting. White babies are ugly too, but Jesus fucking Christ. Flush that shit.

it is frightening that I sometimes get a twinge in the pants at some pf these rabid sjw types as long as theyre not fatties..that 'die cis scum' one looked great when she took all that shitty black makeup off. Tragically some would look really nice if they tried

>cockmongler
For fuck's sake...
Alright, Word Of Power time. It's Grinman. Always has been, always will be. Not Cockmongler.

You may be new and know nothing about this yet, or you may be old and just plain ignorant. But it's not Cockmongler. Take it from me. It's Grinman. You don't have to believe me, but I recommend that you do. If you don't, just keep it in the back of your head...the last flickering candle of truth. He's the Grinman. Not Cockmongler.

KEK

>Grinman
For fuck's sake...
Alright, Word Of Power time. It's Cockmongler. Always has been, always will be. Not Grinman.

You may be new and know nothing about this yet, or you may be old and just plain ignorant. But it's not Grinman. Take it from me. It's Cockmongler. You don't have to believe me, but I recommend that you do. If you don't, just keep it in the back of your head...the last flickering candle of truth. He's the Cockmongler. Not Grinman.

this.

The insanity of the two would cancel each other out, the child would rebel and become an ultra right winger in a death squad and would end up hanging both his parents on the day of the rope.

All lives matter my arsehole.

I was never good at math so I gave up halfway

This gets my doodle tingling

As a teenager he'll rebel by getting a job, becoming a white nationalist and becoming well-read

You know whose lives don't matter? BLM protesters

Did she ever get Doxxed?

Carl the Cuck's the father? I didn't think Carl had it in him.

Don't know but I found their dad

Is there a video on the chick on the left?

>What if they had a kid?
Impossible! he can't get pregnant from a strap-on.

He doesn't produce enough testosterone to get hard much less one pregnant.

For fuck's sake...
Alright, Word Of Power time. It's T-Rex Guy. Always has been, always will be. Not Cockmongler.

You may be new and know nothing about this yet, or you may be old and just plain ignorant. But it's not Cockmongler. Take it from me. It's T-Rex Guy. You don't have to believe me, but I recommend that you do. If you don't, just keep it in the back of your head...the last flickering candle of truth. He's the T-Rex Guy. Not Cockmongler.

underrated post

it would be the next Michael More

Top fucking kek

Put it out of its misery.

Hahahaha

wow, most excellent

Meximoot the true puppet master and overlord. His shell leader Chris Poole finally broke from the burden.

Stronk neck gainz

Sadly i don't think they would be good parent, kid would be mentally shat

Awaken my moot!

Kinda looks like Bernie Sanders tbqh senpai

>kiddindus
kek'd

We have a winner here.

10/10

Who's the chick on the left ?

Even at birth, they are already a numale, balding college student.

What the hell are you? I was wanting to unite those two images.