"We want the Walmart crowd"

His presence at the RNC confirms that Trumps base consists mainly of the mentally retarded and financially destitute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NHgAPVv7FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't this whole look these guys have just an act?

What were you expecting from a candidate who speaks with middle speak vocabulary and sells chink steaks while complaining about globalism?

Err, middle school vocabulary

Pretty much. There's pictures that confirm that they're basically country club polo shit frat bros cosplaying as rednecks.

dont bump this spammer

Yup. Here's the brothers some years before they started their show.

wtf, I'm a petit bourgeois now.

But I'm financially retarded and mentally destitute!

So, the lower classes, why do so many Bernouts hate them again?

It is called covering all the bases you fucking kid.

blacks are more mentally retarded and more destitute but nobody threw a fit about them coming to vote for Obama in force. Identity politics is only okay when minorities do it apparently, you played that game too long now white people who still are the overwhelming majority in most of this country are pissed to the point that they are ready to play the same game. They've awakened a sleeping giant, they know this and that's why Trump scares the shit out of all them.

Liberals kill me "we love the poor"--- Unless they are white. Do you know how many people shop at walmart retard? But I guess the few times you duck in there don't make you a walmart person right? YOU are one of the smart ones right? Only you.

Trump confirmed for black vote.

>I'm smarter because I don't shop at this one place

i have never heard that, but i have always believed it. i grew up with real rednecks and hillbillies and i always thought these guys are just city faggots in camo.

Ummm... You do know Willie has an MBA and is a millionaire many times over right?

do you spend more at Target.... just for fun?

this is awesome. makes perfect sense. no country folk act like these homos.

>I'm a classist bigot
>M-maybe if I sell out my lower middle class brothers those bourgouise cool kids w-will want to hang out with me

Fuck off shill. The white lower class exists. Trump supports policies that are in their best interests. Why is it wrong for him to cater to them?

>Trumps base consists mainly of the mentally retarded and financially destitute

Your elitist faggotry is why Trump has the support he does. You're not smarter than anybody, your ideas aren't original, you just sound like a cunt.

You don't realize back then they were poor as shit so dressed nice the few times they were able to take pictures retard. Once they made bank they could dress like shlubs, but actual poor people don't want to look poor.

Every fag that brings this up

>they don't LOOK like destitute white trashy people I make fun of in my over priced apartment, they ain't real like me

Get a life

>the salt

Why the fuck are you hating on based Duck Dynasty?

i love zz top

Because he would rather watch keeping up with the kardashian because the coal burners are liberals. Don't try to make sense of these shills.

Classic Cuckservative bullshit. Where's the Sup Forums poor-people's defense league when poor black people are getting mowed down by cops?

>black
>people

pick one

>when poor black people are getting mowed down by cops?

Well that is not really happening so...

cuck dynasty internet defense force please go

it is amazing what blatant hypocrites the Dems/libs/left are, and they seem to be blind to it too.

I guess that answers my question. We all know the Sup Forums nazi mentality is a meme. Let's see you make racist/hateful statements like this outside of the internet.

JUST BECAUSE I SHOP AT WALMART DOESN'T MEAN I'M SCUM

I'M TRYING TO SAVE MONEY INSTEAD OF GOING WELFARE

IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!?!?!

WHY DO LEFTIST ALWAYS SLANDER THE POOR BUT AT THE SAME TIME ACCUSE THE REPUBLICANS OF HATING POOR PEOPLE????????????

settle down. it'll be ok

>WHY DO LEFTIST ALWAYS SLANDER THE POOR BUT AT THE SAME TIME ACCUSE THE REPUBLICANS OF HATING POOR PEOPLE????????????

It is a fucking mystery man..

Okay, I just said nigger out loud. What u gonna do?

Sup Forums trumpcucks are the wal-mart crowd

>believes in kek.
>believes in meme magic.
>trusts trump unconditionally.
>believes trump will do everything he says.
>believes trump will win the election without basis.

I thought helping poor people was the entire point of government, liberals?

Are you worried that he might actually do it instead of paying lip service?

Poor whites, rich whites = conservative
Minorities, middle class white = democrat

Middle class white in the south usually gies conservative though.

>left makes fun of the right
>implies the right are poor walmart shopping rednecks
>anytime you go into walmart it is full of lefty scum
?????

Because you're white.

Nice user. Seriously step away from the screen for a minute and smell reality. You can play hardcore Internet racist with your friends when your chores are done. Trump will still be shitting out of his mouth when you get back.

None of that makes niggers any more palatable. Go spend some time in the actual ghetto with the jungle niggers and not the ones they had at whatever college you went to

The look is sort of an act that they played into and has become "their thing". I've been following them a long time before they had their show because I've bought their duck calls and shit. They've always had badass duck hunting vids. Just because in their college days they didn't have massive beards and were flannel doesn't mean that they didn't grow up in Louisiana and hunt birds their entire lives.

Railing against these guys is just being a liberal retard and hating them because they don't agree with you. If you don't like the Robertsons you're basically just saying you don't like family and good moral values in life.

Lefties only hate you if you're poor and white.

leave the shitposting to the leafs and strayans, champ

Hypocrisy. It's what they do.

>mentally retarded and financially destitute.

so why don't blacks and latinos support him?

>badass duck hunting vids
>badass
>duck hunting

Black people aren't getting mowed down by cops, niggers are. They killed black cops too, that's why it's called a "chimp out"

Huh sounds like the poor, lower class, and working class.

Really makes you think.

faggot detected

if you dont hunt you basically dont have a soul

actually this family is pretty wealthy

Good job asshole, they'll all vote for Hillary now for sure.

Not against it, I just wouldn't call it "badass" or watch other people do it

Stay in the cuckshed when men are talking fuccboi.

bob

>next year

this has been Trump's entire strategy since day 1...

So essentially he wants to appeal to the vast majority of Americans considering our middle class keeps shrinking every year and more and more Americans fall under the, "barely scraping by and needing to shop at Wal-Mart" types?

Duck hunting try hunting bear with a air Rifle youtube.com/watch?v=4NHgAPVv7FY

Self made millionaire.
Financially destitute.

>implying OP doesn't ever ever shop at Walmart
>or eat McDonald's ever ever

Nice signal bro

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWW

Can't wait to vote for the TRUMP !!

Oh, so you're telling me a politician is appealing to the majority of the citizens of a country while running for a political position in that country?

How outrageous.

Maybe you're just stuck up faggot liberal.

>Things that don't happen

are you mad?

Yup, funny how Shillary focuses on the group that not only votes the least, but make up the smallest population group in the country. Even if every nigger did vote Dem, it's drop in the bucket. A bucket filled to the brim with poor, working class, white Americans.

I dont understand how people dont like these guys. Aside from kale spinach sandwich eating faggots I dont know a song single person who doesnt like them.

>he's never eaten duck
Next you're going to tell me you've never hunted or ate a rabbit either

Shop at Target instead, it is only marginally more expensive at the most, yet for some reason none of the scum-tier retards shop there. I don't mind paying a few pennies more to share a store that is almost exclusively shopped at by middle class housewives.

>mentally retarded and financially destitute.
the same for the Dems. Both parties largest base are poor idiots. Dems seem to forget that by thinking they are the intellectuals even though the minorities are dumb as shit in their party.

I have eaten duck
it's just not badass
just like firefly catching isn't badass

>shop at Target
Too many trannies
Costco or go home

Firefly catching is definitely badass, you're just a bore

Costco is only good for a specific selection of bulk items, for most stuff they carry its actually overpriced.

Their food court Pizza though is unbeatable for the price, I will say. $10 and you get a huge fucking pizza that's not half bad.

I spend less at Costco then I ever have at Target or Walmart

>when numale cucks and other degenerate progressive subhumans think that they represent a majority of the US

They're fake as shit.

>represent a majority of the US
it doesn't matter, the morbidly obese swarthy mobility scooter drivers will never rise up

From the town they are from.

I'll fight you

Same with the "get er done" guy.

>Washed up San Diego standup comic
>put on a ballcap and play redneck

You've never been duck hunting because your father was too much of a suburban cuckboi to show his son what life is all about.

Your convention is having Mike Brown's parents come to talk about how he dindu nuffin, do you really want to throw stones mr. glass house?

>Sup Forums has reached the point where Duck Dynasty is defended as something standing for conservative political principles
So can stupidity be considered satire even when it's unintentional if it's this insane?

How is duck hunting, family, and moral values not considered conservative principles?

>men wearing t habits in public
It should be illegal to leave the house in just your underwear

Meant to type t shirts

>implying we are cuckservatives

Cuckservatives on neo pol that support trump are nothing more that bible thumping trailer trash who dropped out of high school. The influx of them has dumbed down this board so much

OP's post made me think. Then I looked up at Trump protestors on TV...

that's no secret though. did you really think someone named Larry the Cable Guy was trying to put one you?

*put one past you?

Time to go back.

>financially destitute.
Don't be absurd
There's no such thing as poor white people

Where's the libcucks when poor people that aren't black get mowed down by cops?

Lol didn't have a dad to take him hunting