Its time to decide what to do with the #BLM

Its time to decide what to do with the #BLM

We have their demands. They don't want police to enforce law on them anymore and they want sovereignty.

What part of the county do we give them Sup Forums and how do we contain them to it?
They

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So BLM wants segregation back? Sounds good to me, just stick 'em in New York and be done with it.

Build wall
Send them to mexico
Shoot them if they return.

paul ryan should be the first deported

fucking piece of shit career politician

t. cuck.
I hope Sup Forums is calling him a cuck on twitter.

must suck to hate yourself as much as that guy

>So BLM wants segregation back?
if you look at the "movement", the only thing you can deduce is that being a criminal while being black can't be a crime, because their blackness is above what they see as white mans law. The only logical conclusion is that they want segregation and their own government. i think they should have it. So where do we give them a place to call home? Kansas?

send all nigros to a single region and see how long they fare by themselves. black cops, black doctors, black everything
what would happen?
would they complain?
hmm...

>interns
>most likely just out of college/grad school
>didn't get a degree in African studies

There you have it, that's why there are no black people in that pic

Why should all of us go, I don't approve of BLM and i'm voting for Trump.

its clearly what needs to be done.
They're simply not happy in the United States and they can't be trusted. They're going to be ambushing cops timeserver they have a bad day, they can't be tolerated.

Isn't it racist to imply that white people are automatically racist or bad?

That Mike guy is literally implying that having a lot of whites is a bad thing.

form a line to have a ten-minute audience with me
i will determine whether a black stays or goes

Russia has an under population crisis. Russia needs cheap labour. BLM types are colonising the USA and need to be removed. Jews are colonising Palestine and need to be removed. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

>What part of the county do we give them Sup Forums and how do we contain them to it?

1. Liberia.
2. 4211 nautical miles of ocean.

Give them New York, build a wall, have Kurt Russell on standby incase anything goes wrong.

GTKRWN?

seriously though, BLM wants a race war. Something deep inside tells me that black and brown people have been biding their time until they have the numbers to kill whitey and finally settle what they see as the injustice of whites dominating their ancestors and this country. They've been prepping for a race war for generations

Let's give them the South, and we'll take the pacific northwest.

Cascadia will be a white paradise, and we will NOT fuck it up this time.

We'll play fair, and give the blacks their Black "paradise" too.

You just stated Russia needs labour, sending them Black people doesn't solve that issue, they need people who work.

Give them the entire state of California. Build wall around it

sounds good to me but what about the Continental Divide, mid-west and North East

I see a couple of possible mixed race (half asian and another looks half.... brown...) there is also a full asian looking chick in there, but Asians don't count as diversity obviously, only black people.

Deport them all to Mississipi, build a wall around it

Declare them a terrorist group, jail the leaders, kill the resistance.

Just give them the same kind of sovereignty the Nazis gave to the Jews in Poland.

Build walls around their filthy slums and give them complete control of governance within them.

wouldn't it be easier to send them all to Disney World and build a wall around it?

Also, this picture amazes me every time, do they not realize that maybe a vast majority of people applying to GOP internships would be white? Minorities are 1) minorities, as in less population, and 2) Democrat slaves.

What the fuck is this? It's shameful? He wants them to be ashamed of their skin color? What the fuck am I reading? Fucking America.

They can remain multicultural. Maybe the midwest could join Cascadia if they wanted or something.

They are free to move to Africa.
This is not their land.

#ErasingBlackBodies
Retumble!!

It's not really our land either m8.

I mean, we conquered it and all, but we white americans have no land, and neither do black americans. Almost all Americans are mutts with no ancestral homeland to go to.

It's amazing the lengths that liberals will go to in order to erase the success of anybody that isn't white.

Send them to Liberia.

this is a great idea, but certainly you can't give them ALL of dixie.

They can have Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Georgia. Its up to them if they want to annex the panhandle if they want, so long as they stay out of South Carolina

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be

L I B E R I A
I
B
E
R
I
A

Also, I didn't even include the several hispanic looking people because some would say they're white as well.

kill them all

any nigger or white that identifies with BLM must be lynched

Speak for yourself.
I feel connected to this land.
This is my home.
I have native blood and my white ancestors have been here since before we won our independence.
The niggers have plenty of land, in Africa.

You missed the Asian chick

why do leftists make everything about race? why cant they look past skin color; why do they want racial quotas in everything?

I'm sure I missed several.
I just found enough clear examples to make the point.

Sure, America is my home too, and my white family has been here since the 1630s, but that doesn't mean only white people feel that connection. Why would a black person not be able to feel that connection? They don't belong to Africa anymore than we belong to Europe.

Take the baja peninsula from Mexico and wall them up there. Kind of a test run.

What I'm saying is, we have no ancestral homeland, not that we have no home.

africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

>They don't belong to Africa anymore than we belong to Europe.

The BLM ideology suggest that they belong in Africa moreso than they belong in the UNited States. Everything that upsets the modern black person is from stale history and it makes them all delusional to the point that they actually believe that they're oppressed when we'll pull the rug out from under and white youth in order to give a black youth more handouts and freebies than we can afford, all because black people produced fatherless children

Did the niggers build up this nation? No.
Did niggers establish this nation as a superpower? No.
What towns did they build?
What have they actually done to contribute to this country aside from picking cotton and being servants?
I know there are a few black towns here but the blacks that built them were only a few families.

This nation would be nothing if not for white people. We have no reason to give any of it to a bunch of freeloaders who are threatening us. Those people deserve nothing.

> look out into the crowd
> see a sea of white faces
> surely ashamed
> dial 1-800-RENT-A-NIGGER
> "Hi, yes, I'd like to place an order for 30 dindus, 20 chlatinos, and a dozen muslim trannys for delivery"
> booming subwoofers blasting mc jihad's latest album and the sound of hydraulics heard beyond the door
> doors swing open and minorities pour in
> room stabilizes at minority equilibrium

And plenty of white people did nothing too.

The point is, whether or not they contribute to our society (they do, see art and music from the past 70 years) this is their home as much as it is our home. That being said, we could make a white only home, and give them a black only home, if nothing else, it would prove that whites are better at society than blacks.

>and plenty of white people did nothing too.

That doesn't change the fact that blacks did not build up any important town or city.
They have no claim to any state, just small towns that already stay separate from the surrounding areas.

The intelligent ones have already staked their claims.
The rest need to leave.

>the point is, whether or not they contribute to our society (they do, see art and music from the past 70 years)

You assume that this has been a positive contribution.

>it would prove that whites are better at society than blacks.

We're well beyond the point we're we've proven whites are better at society. Now we have to prove that we're the greater race and provide both of us with a home for our own respective people

this is the shit we have to deal with. also we're not allowed to riot because of our feelings

Didn't you gringos buy Liberia for this kind of shit?

Because if youre a nigger,
>you need to go

Only if Disney World was lethally irradiated.

>sea of blacks
This is fine
>sea of asians
This is fine
>Sea of mudsilmes
this is fine
>Sea of whites
NO THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED

What the fuck is with the regressive left?

they will still find a way to blame us. we always should have done more, owed them for this or that, all their ills are due to the white man.

>nothing but white kids
>in a Republican job opportunity
>implying niggers and beaners even bothered applying

Minorities are always demoshits. Why is it any surprise it's nothing but white people? Minority brown children are 'too proud' to work for the white man.

this is why we need to cut them the fuck off.
minority quotas, affirmative action, BLM, need to fucking go. The world was already burning before them BLM is sending an entire country into a state of total delusion

Send them to Haiti.

california. Pray for an earthquake

We don't give them anything,and send their asses to Liberia.Liberia was a country given to American blacks once slavery ended.They had the choice to either fucking leave to Liberia or to stay.They chose to stay.We didn't force them to stay once slavery ended.They made that choice all on their own.They can demand all they want,but they won't get what they want.

KANSAS says FUCK YOU
Send them to Puerto Rico. Tell them it is an island paradise. Why not just give them Mississippi.

>80% of the photo is made of white people
>70% of people are white in seattle
gotta love left wing retards

This guy doesn't look white to me.

BLM has no demands that are worth talking about, nor do they have metrics for success of their movement. They boil down to
>stop prosecuting and arresting black criminals
>white people need to disappear
>give us more money
>give us the reigns of power to the country without democracy or meritocracy

They are seditious, destructive movement and the fact that the US tolerates them is beyond me. Each one of these black nationalists should just be sent to Liberia, where they can bask in the pure black paradise.

Kek

>Racism is terrible
>We shouldn't focus on race
>There are too may intelligent young white people!

Libshits are cancer

>They are seditious, destructive movement and the fact that the US tolerates them is beyond me. Each one of these black nationalists should just be sent to Liberia, where they can bask in the pure black paradise.

exactly. Why the fuck has there not been consensus on this. Cops are getting ambushed and executed left and right. We're literally at war now. We can't keep closing our eyes and plugging our ears, pretending it will all be ok.

1. Move all white people out of Michigan with compensation
2. Move all nignogs to Michigan with the glorious Detroit as their capitol
3. Let them do what they're gonna do for a couple years
4. Move back in and work on cleaning up the thousands of dead blacks and burned down buildings

Give BLM Hawaii. And let Hawaii become its own country

>spend the past 3-4 decades telling minorities the Republican party is racist pile of shit and to avoid them at all costs
>surprised when the only people applying for internships at the Republican party are white

Who is going to pay to move all blacks to Hawaii? Also, what makes you think Hawaiians will be okay with that?

Hawaiians want Hawaii to be Indepedent too. So this is there price, take all BLM/Black Panther/Black Nationalists into their islands.

Federal Government pays for it

They should have just been locked up or exterminated. If they don't want to live in our society then they can leave or be removed.

They don't deserve to live within one square inch of this great nation.

They may have detroit

>1. Move all white people out of Michigan with compensation
You can fuck right off with that.We're fucking full,so niggers need to fuck off back to the south or Liberia.Good luck getting the 78% that are white to move out of Michigan.Michigan is only 14% black,and 4% Latino/Hispanic.Also,why would we give a farming state to niggers that can't farm?Michigan is also filled with bodies of water every where.You can't go 1/2mile without seeing some type of body of water.Niggers can't swim nor farm.

>be me a few years ago
>high school
>mainly white suburban school in upstate NY, ~2000 students
>group of niggers always causing trouble, getting in fights, blocking the hallways, etc
>one day they decide they no longer want to go to class
>entire fucking group sits on the floor in the most crowded corridor of the school, yelling and seriously disrupting flow of students
>after a long ass time they agree to move and are brought in to the administrative office

You would think they would have received some form of punishment, but they received nice, typed-out little pink passes from the administrators.

>permission to skip directly to the front of the lunch line
>permission to show up to class whenever they want or cut class entirely
>permission to smoke their ghetto ass vape pens in the hallway
>permission to blast music through Bluetooth speakers in their backpacks
>in addition to other privileges off limits to white students

>nigs

Go back to Sup Forums

>I mean, we conquered it and all
That means its ours

That is one hot daddy!

Call me a leaf all you want, but the last time I checked, the United States of America does not give in or negotiate with terrorists

Give them Detroit and Chicago... prob Baltimore too. They already turned them into shit-holes anyway.

How about the bottom of the Atlantic? Ungrateful cunts.

Fucking amen. Kill them all. The next BLM protest needs to make Kent State look like an ND.

Give them Florida set up a Trump wall and be done with it

Over my dead body you fucking leaf.

Our niggers are all properly quarantined within Detroit, Flint, and Saginaw. The rest of this glorious land is for us, not them.

The south will kill them if you shove them all here

Right of conquest also not to mention it isn't the same as "they stole my land" considering the majority of Indian tribes here didn't have permanent borders and some often just moved with the herds they hunted

why are you such a dick at Sup Forums but sensible here?

pretty much all blacks are niggers then.

>the sea of black faces is shameful

We give them California. I want all of those cunits to suffer like the South has suffered for years.

They already have Liberia.

>They don't want police to enforce law on them anymore and they want sovereignty
>sovereignty

Did I miss something? When did Black Lives Matter claim to want sovereignty?