Theresa May on nukes

>SNP: "Are you personally prepared to authorise a nuclear strike that could kill 100,000 innocent men, women and children?"
>PM Theresa May: "YES"

youtu.be/5ZPVqoF7j5M

Tough old bird ay ay AY!?!?!?

>implying
believable like obamas red line

just don't make us push the button and you'll be fine, incase you haven't heard us brits don't afraid of anything.

She's a cunt, but that was a based reply
fuck that Scottish mug

Fuck SNP

They should use it on Scotland. How did such a greta country turn into such complete pussies?

Why else would you have nukes, or an army or any defence?

Being prepared is not the same as ever wanting to. I'm prepared to get old and die but I don't want to.

Ugly truths m8
We don't shy of 'em

I was so fucking sceptical of May. I feel like I wronged her by being so sceptical. She's actually based.

Imagine Merkel saying sth similar

>SNP

Her game has only just begun.
She will get your waifu before you even know it's missing.

I liked her the moment she opened her mouth.
It's so nice to listen to her

That isn't Glasgow. Glasgow is to the West, where all the grey is.

Trident wouldent be in the river though.

it would be in the clyde if it magically blew up

They always were, they just have an excellent propaganda machine and are very good at talking about themselves.

>"Are you personally prepared to open your borders to savage niggers, that could kill an entire continent?"

I've got a real wife mate.....

Always do the opposite of what England says

The only correct answer, SNP hippies need to learn their place.

M'lady.

> Respectful bow

Is that Nige behind the tree?

As a Scotsman. I agree, fuck SNP.

Also, fuck all the stupid cunts up here trying to act like hippies, wake up you useless fuckers.

Why wouldn't you? It's what they are for.. lol

So?
Every PM has made this decision clear.

Cheers.

This and her new cabinet have made me sign up as a Conservative

A perfect storm of cuckery. I thank my lucky stars that I live in a Christian stronghold

Living in Glasgow for a while I had to put up with trannies and easily triggered lefties. A bad time.

>tfw a 60 y.o. woman is more based than you in public.

why live?

Really starting to warm up to May now but still suspicious.

If North Korea launched a single nuke into even a shitty Vietnamese village or something, we would convert them into radioactive ash and we need to let them know that. It's not mutually assured destruction anymore, it's keeping shit-holes in check.