How do you anons do it? No girl, no money, and no friends... im thinking of doing it tonight

How do you anons do it? No girl, no money, and no friends... im thinking of doing it tonight

Attached: 5151561856131321564843.png (732x770, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jsxrwCwvmz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah?

Yeah?

Yeah?

Yeah?

drugs

By not being a bitch and watching this youtu.be/jsxrwCwvmz0

like what kind of drugs?

It crosses my mind everynight, even with a gf I don't feel complete, I never will but regcognise that eventually this fucked world will get better for you.

Always remember that there are people who care for you

amphetamine during the day, alcohol at night. pick your poison there's lots out there

Have you tried losing weight, working out, and cross dressing yet?

No, im a big fan of ice cream though.. to be honest losing weight never crossed my mind

you should try cross dressing it really helped me out

I dont understand what im watching care to explain?

are you a sissy now?

just sit back and wait it out

Attached: 1575932598867.png (640x640, 457K)

you should do it tonight, I did 3 years ago best life choice hands down

Are you a trump supporter?

Attached: 9DAC4564-089B-4567-890A-D23FC68B1011.jpg (210x240, 18K)

HESH WANTS SEX

Adopt a dog from the shelter and devote yourself to it. Be best buds. It’ll change your life.

Attached: 08FC23E1-D614-4BFC-9FEE-C43A593ACF04.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

Cannabis and Sup Forums

Attached: 4e1.png (400x400, 203K)

Are you serious?

The root of all problems and unhappiness is women, friends and money. Eradicating the worst experiences of life out of your existence, you live a fabulous life.

Dont listen to what people or culture says you should do and have.

Do you. Love you user.

thanks bro, any particular breeds that are pretty cool?

Get a cat instead, they're cuter.

Just don’t man.

Christ you only have so much time.

I would give anything to add what time you have left to mine... even if it’s just sipping salt broth alone and looking up at the stars... you’re going to die eventually man. You’re focused on what you don’t have and not focused on what you do.

If being alone bugs you just imagine how much it would bug you to get a girl and she dies. Or you die before getting to appreciate her.

Bro life is so short and when it ends everything goes black. Please just make the most of it while you have it. Eat some bush berries if you need to or live as a hermit. You’re so lucky to live when you do. I wish I had more time.

Attached: malinois.jpg (949x1217, 808K)

thank you for this.

Hey I appreciate the love anons. I love you all.

Focus on yourself and your family. Do some soul searching as what it is that you can do to make your own situation better.