DEN:Jamal Murray is available to play Tuesday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKOV0u5_0N0
discord.gg/VaqMYZr
youtube.com/watch?v=cV60iA3ZUvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>37/8/8
lebronsexuals faggot btfo

Why would PG want to leave after they just beat the Warriors, put up 148 against the Cavs the last time they played, and Westbrook and Melo were coming off ankle injuries?

If Westbrook alone was 100% they would've beat the Cavs easy.

Do you just live and breath retarded?

He's a Lakers fan, it's not a question whether he's retarded or not. It's a fact of life.

Ignore the Larry OP

Let's continue this conversation from last thread.

So far, Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, Marcus Camby, Sugar Ray Richardson, and Ralph Sampson have been listed.

World B Free and Mark Eaton.

Eaton won DPOTY twice in 4 years. World B Free was a big time shooter for the Cavs in the 80's 28ppg type of guy, one of the best names ever.

I thought I was the only one that knew about Eaton.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKOV0u5_0N0

If he wasn't white he may've been more famous.

Pretty much every white player in the 80's and 90's is underrated due to their skin color alone.

Mark Price should be regarded as one of the best PGs of his era but gets no respect. While Stockton gets a pass just because Malone was on his team and they had more success.

someone post danny ainges drafting history image

>Ignore the Larry OP
you're literally in it retart lmao

>spurs lose again
jesus fuck man...

Michael Jordan, Hakeem Olajuwon, David Robinson, and Kevin Garnett are the only DefensivePlayerof theYearwinnersto havewonthe NBAMost ValuablePlayerAward during their careers

Kevin Garnett is the only one to have ever won it on two different teams. Everyone else did it on the same teams.

He's also the only player in NBA history to be top 50 all time in Pts, Rebs, Blks, and Stls.

Kevin Garnett to me is one of the most underappreciated players today due to the fact playing for a shit Minnesota franchise almost his entire career with no other star player better than a young Marbury and old busted Speedwell.

He was legitimately the best PF of his era and everyone only talks about Duncan due to team accomplishments.

Giannis, Middleton, Bledsoe, Jabari, Brogdon, Thon Maker.
Soon none will be able to stop us.

Duncan was legit good though, don't disrespect him because his team was good. Even shaq said he was one of the few he couldn't dominate, along with hakeem

wtf is up with kawhi? why can't no one find out wtf is wrong with him? at first i thought pop was pulling a fast one but this seems legit, you think h would leave? look at what cleveland did with limited assets, and what other teams did while the spurs made no moves, they half assed tried to get avery bradley.

pops system and his ability to get a lot out of role player types was usually enough to be able to contend even with strong teams. But now that we live in the era of super teams, he isn't doing enough.

He might be hard pressed to take out the cavs in the finals, and that's if he could actually get through the west somehow with the warriors and the rockets gatekeeping the shit out of it with meme chuckers

to me they're low-balling his injury. Parker was supposed to be out WAY longer than Kawhi and now Kawhi is practically rusting over with no one saying why or how

Duncan was great but he wasn't better than Garnett.

Pro wrestling on hardwood my lads

KG was much more popular than Timmy until Timmy retired. Now everybody loves Timmy over KG

Sad but true. But I'm okay with it because it's still better than football.

cavs didnt have love

reminder that bird has better stats than lebron, and people still call lebron the GOAT.

I think after this switch up in Cleveland LeBron is staying if they stay consistent. For the 2018 draft they should seriously consider picking up a center. Warriors will eventually lose in 2019 to someone in the West. Also Dwade happy asf to be back in Miami good on Wade hahaha

It was Garnett's fault that he took the old supermax and he did not leave Minnesota immediately after being thrashed out of the first round every time.

His trust with Glen Taylor was his downfall, he should have left or asked for a trade when the Joe Smith deal was voided by the NBA.

don't forget KG is also an all time great choker.

Your 2018 NBA Finals

weird

Thunder didn't have Roberson, there you go. And Love wouldn't even get any minutes against OKC last time they played too.

>Greece
Nice

>Carrying shit teams
>Choker
Lmao you're literally part of the problem you brain dead retard. The fact they ever made the playoffs let alone the WCF is a testament to how great he was.

Casual

Warriors are sweeping literally any team they face in the playoffs this year. Only team I see taking a game or 2 off is the Thunder due to how well they match up but without Roberson they may blow out the Thunder the other 4 games.

roberson is gone but we still have pg and adams who are all-defense. and don't forget buyout season.

Very casual opinion, suppose you think they will be playing the Cavs in the final too?

lol toronto aint beating shit

What happened to Fab Melo?

Isnt the guy dead years ago

>grew up in San Antonio but have now lived in Dallas for 5 years
Am I allowed to still like the Spurs, or does not liking the Mavs make me a huge fucking faggot?

GIANNIS!!!

is lebron legitimately a basketball genuis?

why is he so autistic

lebron sperm is the real autism vector

Hey guys.
Just made a new /nba/ Discord yesterday.
h7tcvr9

Wasn’t that the game he was sick so he opted to sit out

>this is the best OKC can do vs a team that was basically completely reassembled a week ago and missing the only other all star caliber player it has

PG13 is outta there.

Along with PG13, who else is coming to the Lakers?

Lebron, DeRozan, Westbrook

me on the left

Pacers have a better record than the Thunder

Westboxscore has no help btw

>Lakers will go $500 million over the salary cap to maybe be the 3rd best team in the West

weeeeeeew

Why doesn't PG go to Boston this summer? Who says no? They run the east for the next 5 seasons

kek

He doesn’t want to be beaten by Lebron anymore

This. If the Celtics get Davis or George it's going to be Boston vs Golden State for the next 5+ years. The Celtics get Hayward back next season, and Tatum will be an all star in the next few years.

Brad Stevens is one piece away from being able to take down the Dubs, and any big name player who wants to legitimately win a ring will try to sign with Boston. My guess is that the announcement will come out of nowhere line it did when they signed Garnett and Allen.

Shit, the Celtics would unironically be LeBron's best shot at winning 2-3 more rings, if he could swallow his pride for 5 seconds. He could win and contribute without having to play 48 minutes every night and he'd be able to preserve his body into his mid to late 30's. But he's probably too much of a diva to have that kind of foresight.

>34/35 year old LeBron will be able to take down the current Celtics + Gordon Hayward and Paul George

That squad would be fucking NASTY, and I admit that as a Lakers fan

Are PG and Kyrie tight or have no connection? PG and Hayward?

>After a positive experience attending Teiosha's Midnight Madness event at Pepperdine University, George committed to Pepperdine on August 9, 2007. Midway through his senior season, he de-committed from Pepperdine after coach Vance Walberg resigned from the program. He ultimately chose Fresno State.

When's the last time Pepperdine had a lottery pick? Pepp is like all rich white Christian girls and 30% closet faggots, pretty hilarious he almost went there

PG ain't going to no Boston.

Yeah, why play with Kyrie on a surging team when you could play with Lonzo Ball on one of the worst teams in the league.

He'll be in Ohio with Lebron after he decides to stay.

you guys are fucking gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

discord.gg/VaqMYZr
Join the /nba/ rebuild server
discord.gg/VaqMYZr

Says the fag who lives in Drakeland.

Fuck off, retard.

Who else is waiting for the draft lottery? A reminder that it's on May 15.

Remember when Lebron was moving too the lelkers?
*Trades for half the Laker roster*

I guess he really did want to play with those guys.

My toronto rapties :)

Donald Trump like

Would any team in the league be willing to trade a first-rounder for Andrew Wiggins

yes or no

Dinwiddie-Russell-George-Hollis-Jefferson-Allen

Who the fuck can stop this starting five?

I'm from the future. LeBron to Philly. Sixers win the finals.

Is wiggins officially the worst starting contract in the league now? Dude's not even a valuable role player really, he's not a good enough to defender to compensate with his rather mediocre scoring efficiency.

going with this girl to a new york liberty game, anyone else been to a wnba game? is it still fun even if the hoes can't dunk?

Simmons, Lebron and Fultz - 3 elite high-usage rate distributors. I'm sure that would work. (Hint: it won't)

Is Fred Van Fleek low-key a top 10 active white nba player? dude's fresh af

Trae Young literally dropped 4 spots on the big board after last night's performance lol. Watch him fall to like Orlando or something

>Is wiggins officially the worst starting contract in the league now?
Al Horford
Paul Millsap
Otto Porter
Brook Lopez
Mike Conley

free agency is a bigger concern for me this year

I went to a college girls game once and it was decent

Oh, but it did Satan.

Blake Griffin is literally going to have to give his ex-girlfriend $100 million even though he was smart enough to dump his roastie baby mama before marrying her. Well done California.

If only anyone in that organization knew how to coach

He should have stayed away from those white devils

>Al Horford

2004 Timmy shits on any version of KG bro. Accept it.

I raise you Nic Batum

Garnett statpadded on a worse team.

Timmy is still better, nigga. Just accept it.

goat matchup desu
youtube.com/watch?v=cV60iA3ZUvU

you talking about the blonde white girl that played hoop at USC? she got knocked up by matt lenairt when she was 19 or 20

how did blake even meet her? she's gotta be 5-6 years older than him

name one (1) thing Timmy did better than KG

winning

>dont marry but have a baby
>think you dont have to pay anything for the baby if you leave girl

Dumbass. Deadbeat dads go for a pack of smokes and never come back. The real problem is that child support scales with your salary.