On Sunday, Kim Kardashian West posted on Snapchat a telephone conversation between her husband, rapper Kanye West...

>On Sunday, Kim Kardashian West posted on Snapchat a telephone conversation between her husband, rapper Kanye West, and what is believed to be singer Taylor Swift.

>At issue: Whether Swift approved lyrics that referenced West's song "Famous."
Swift has insisted she never heard the song and therefore couldn't approve it. West says she knew about the song and was fine with it.

What happened to our girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XnbCSboujF4
youtube.com/watch?v=D1Xr-JFLxik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Implying I believe the nigger
>Implying we don't worship the idea, not the girl

Pretty sure Taylor did everything her laywer told her in order to take as many schekels from him as possible.

I'm no lawyer, but leaking private conversations that were recorded without consent generally isn't a smart legal move.

Taylor:
>spends all day obsessing over public image
>is media's darling

Kanye:
>spends all day being a douche
>also media's darling

So they recorded their conversation with taytay? Is that even legal?

also source.

I watched a thing that was like 50 questions with Taylor Swift, it's some series a magazine does, and one of the questions was "What's the most important thing to do when getting into showbiz?" or something similar to that and her response was "Have a good lawyer". I forget the video, its on youtube, where some magazine walks around celebrities homes getting a tour and asking them questions.

You dont have to believe him. Its literally recorded and she s already trying to backpedal and say it was about something else.

Taylor is a shark. Shes ruthless with her business and that is why she does so well. Yes she probably faked it. The kardasians fake everything for publicity they would be on it in a second.

And how the fuck does a drunk Kanye make it on stage the first time without it being planned? They do have security at this shit.

but she didnt hear the song
kanye just recited some of the lyrics and conveniently left out the 'bitch' part

>celeb shit
I don't get the appeal.

I don't know much about this whole melodrama but I don't see why anybody would approve of a song where a worthless nigger like Kanye takes credit for your career and says you want to fuck him.
Also why the fuck would they record that conversation?

who cares

impolite sage

Here it is: youtube.com/watch?v=XnbCSboujF4
5:57

I listened to the recording gargoylashian made.
Kanye only said half the lyrics, he omitted "I made that bitch famous".
So kanye is a liar.

Isn't it illegal to unknowingly record someone?

Yep
>California Penal Code Section 632
>Every person who, intentionally and without the consent of all parties to a confidential communication, by means of any electronic amplifying or recording device, eavesdrops upon or records the confidential communication, whether the communication is carried on among the parties in the presence of one another or by means of a telegraph, telephone, or other device, except a radio, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500), or imprisonment in the county jail not exceeding one year, or in the state prison, or by both that fine and imprisonment.

oh well, kill me now, Sup Forums has Kardashian threads.

It's a Taylor thread you idiot Kardashian tries to fuck her

It's just some shills. Eventually they'll either become redpilled and stay or get bored and leave.

I just got suckered into watching kanye's new music video and no amount of closeup's on rhiannas nipples and his own wife's ass can makeup for this artistically bankrupt garbage.

I actually think none of them were their it was all body doubles or maybe wax models.

Kanye recorded the conversation in new york, where you only need one way consent to record,so he's safe.
Anyway taylor swift never tooj issue with the "bitch" part until now that her main complaint, the made her famous part, was BTFO. Now shes backthreading and changing her whole stance. She's a snake

What about pictures?

who gives a shit

sage

Swift is taking black cock now? Wouldn't be surprised.

If people didn't give a shit, the thread would just 404 quickly. But they do so people like you instead bump it and say "who gives a shit sage" - which unless you are a newfag you know sage doesn't work so you essentially gave the thread a bigger audience.

bump because sagefag

Kanye West is just mad he hasn't made a successful album since 2010.

You only have to have the consent of one person in the conversation

>unless you are a newfag you know sage doesn't work

I recently put sage in the options line on a thread on page 7 and it did not bump it.

Weak shoop m8

Your repeating digits makes it more likely.

Why doesn't ISIS target useless celebrities like Conye West and the Kardashians?

Shouldn't people like that be the epitome of what they hate about the US and western world?

This was her reaction.

She can still sue in california, but provided she was actually physically in california at the time the call was made. Whether the state will uphold the suit is another story, but it is likely that it will from precedences.

This is now Taylor thread, post your rare TayTays

No thank you. Fuck that coal-burning slut.

He did make her famous.
No one gave a shit about her before the VMAS

delet this

Holy shit she sounds like a tumblrina

I can't believe she's worshipped around here

>No one gave a shit about her before the VMAS

she pretty much ruled country before that song was recorded.

Only if one of the people getting recorded is a lawyer. In this case, it's completely acceptable, this wasn't a 'privileged' phone call.

Seen a news story saying that the recorded conversation contains no reference to the offending lyrics.

Not that I care. Every American is a nigger to me and this is not news. Its funny to laugh at what plebs find important.

>hurr some 2nd rate rapper implied he fucked her therefore she burns coal

S o far the worst she's done is fake a relationship with that Laughtner faggot.

>people worship this disgusting goblin

Poor man's Joanna Newsom.

Taylor or Britney?

so does anyone else who's seen the music video get some uncanny valley shit.

it straight up felt like i was watching some kinda weird occult ritual.

Is this simply manufactured drama to distract us from the truth kek?

Joanna Newsom is pretty fucking talented and also looks 100x better

Why does this nigger family keep bothering her. Are they obsessed?

Neither. Tokimonsta.

Entirely likely that their professional relationship was over for the time being and they decided this kind of drama could help them both.

Kanye fans arnt gonna care if he looks like an asshole and Taylor fans will eat up her victim hood.

That's a pretty common law, but it differs by state. I'm not sure how the law would apply if you were in different states with different laws

no fucking contest. britney is a retard who was manufactured for disney channel (or nick who cares) who could not dance a lick and barely sing and could not write shit.

taylor does it all, with some co-writers, but she is the real deal.

if she could just get over that "i'm a 16 year old virgin" crap and grow up. shit, what is she, about 25?

Not in California. You need both.

WHO FUCKING CARES. She is attractive & sings songs that people apparently like of which I don't think I've heard any. This thread is now a Taylor Swift photo dump thread.

Are Swiftfags the cancer that is killing Sup Forums?
She's just a retarded cumslut but you go out of your way to defend her

Kanye is just butthurt. She probably rejected him one time or something.

>Stupid Nigger

Depends on the state the recording was made in I suppose.
has the one for California which is where all of those people live at.

>tay thread
>still no feets

>I wanted to try to like and be friends with a pompous, stupid, mentally ill nigger

T. White America

kanye wants to fuck her becaude that would mean he fucked the greatest white artist in pop in his time and kim knows that he would have done it long ago if taylor would let him..
And now she wants to destroy her

If taytay is so pure, why am I always having lewd thoughts about her?

checkm8 atheists

youtube.com/watch?v=D1Xr-JFLxik

my favorite tay song

The thing about Tay is that sheboons despise her. Tay represents everything a smelly negress can never be: white, blonde, beautiful. The point is not to defend Tay on her own merits, but to inflame the sheboons. If you fire up the sheboons to attack the nice white girl pop icon, you can move millions of young white girls to the right.

not political

thanks kike mods

Hm. Makes sense.

What does this have anything to do with Sup Forums?

>You will never impregnate Taylor Swift

I wanna be in a different timeline.

Why did Kim record their conversation in the first place? Seems like they were planning to make her look bad. In the video Kanye seems like a douchebag playing nice for the camera, it was just dirty, now all of "black twitter" is going after her. I'm not a taylor fag but that shit was dirty

homosexual virgin detected

goddamn what a klischee redneck face britney got

>greatest white artist in pop in his time

Thats Justin Timberlake as much as i hate that cluckhead

>kim
>fucks a nigger
>is a nigger

>taylor
>fucks everybody
>is Sup Forums's mascot
>has been with 7 men in the past 3 years

>7 COCKS IN 36 MONTHS

>Taylor does it all
>with co-writers
Dumb fuck, oh and Britney is obviously the better fuck

young country taylor was the GOAT, it's all downhill from here

Why is she so perfect tho ;_;

We can either belive a sand nigger and a nigger or an aryan godess. Who the fuck do you think we will belive?

yeah, I love a lot of her early country songs.

I just want her to dress up in an SS uniform and bully me, is that REALLY so much to ask?

Taylor OK'd the lyrics since she knew using them would make Kanye look like a dickhead and it worked

then she denied OKing them since she knew Kayne would have a big chimp out about it and post private recordings without her permission (notably in barely audible 10 second long chunks off a speakerphone on twitter since even millionaire niggers can't use technology) and look like a dickhead again and it worked again

now she is pointing out Kayne didn't even tell her about calling her a bitch in the song, so for a third time he will look like a dickhead

thus is the power of the Aryan mind and just a minuscule taste of what Taylor SSwift will unleash on the lesser peoples if they keep pushing for race war

she keeps bothering them you dumb cracker

I know that feel bro

that's called white supremacy. media is never in a black man's side

You're definitely gay. It's ok -- most of us here are too.

between 2010 and 2016 ? Definetely taylor

>This
We got to outjew the jews.
Fake BLM twitter account and some good hashtag and we are rolling.

>whats your favorite food?
>what I could eat every day? chicken tenders

nice /r9k/ meme reference there taytay

>7 COCKS IN 36 MONTHS
>she blames the men for the breakups, not realizing she is the problem
>is about to get engaged to Loki after dating a few weeks
I'm not sure why she's Sup Forums's goddess, but I admit I like her early stuff

saying I fucked her and I are her famous 8s s0ych better than being called a bitch

This
Taylor Swift is clearly insane, or a massive slut

I'm guessing its both

>Taylor SSwift
made me laugh way to hard

>Writes every hit with a co-writer

It is clear she is dependent on other writers and cannot write a hit by herself, like most. However, she is a very smart woman.

Writing SOME of the lyrics literally doesn't count for shit; everything is in the melody. Songwriting is making melody.

yeah she just okd he fucking her and made her famous. but calling her a bitch is a no no

>Taylor Swift
>Breaks up with a nigga
>Literally a week later she is dating another nigga
>Rinse and repeat

Sup Forums's sweetheart? Whatever, but she has some validation issues if she needs a man that bad.

She's redneck trash

Only cucks worship her

>What happened to our girl?

Can somebody explain why Sup Forums cares about Taylor Swift?

please note how she said the line about Kayne having sex with her is "obviously very tongue in cheek"

its laughable to her she would ever go to bed with a nigger

see

Clearly you don't understand how royalties work. The lyrics bring in the most cash as melody is more subjective and much harder to intellectually protect.

Words in order are words in order.

Iirx she gave permission about a lyric involving sex, then kanye called her a bitch and other shit in the song, which she didn't approve.

Guise, I hate to break this to you but NO ONE in MAINSTREAM MUSIC INDUSTRY IS NOT OWNED BY THE MEDIAJEW

>Look me dead in the default profile photo

My sides