First for figure skating

shitposting cancelled

Shitposting reinstated!

First for curlfus
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518593247544.webm

>maddie disastro

why am I watching curling

Damn Germans, they even have another safe gold in the meme ludge later

You're definitely watching a replay. I think Jap v Kor womens hockey, and nordic combined are the only live events now.

And probably in the nordic combined now

> curling
> speed skating
Is this Britain's chance to stop the bullying?

Speed skating? They have chance there?

He probably means short track.

Who's going to take the women's 1000m?

Btw Combined cross-country restarting, gold medal on the line

Okay, so what events have been cancelled for the day? I know the women's slalom combined have been rescheduled. But I also thought there was a women's cross country event on in a few hours? Is that no longer on anymore?

at least we get medals at more than one sport
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands_at_the_2014_Winter_Olympics

such a wonderful, ridiculous sport

worst olympics in a long time

agree

just woke up. what did I miss?

amerimutts bragging about xgame gold medal claiming it wasn't only them watching it

nippon paralysis

Was about to post that

Is she dead?

dead as a cunt

All outdoor events are cancelled because of the wind apparently?

why don't they just put up really big tarps to block the wind?

Or set up fans to blow in the opposite direction so it cancels out?

nordic combined is live right now

Biathlon is cancelled today, on tomorrow.

No cross-country was scheduled for today.

>finished sochi with 8 gold medals
>already 6 now
what a time to be a neet

is he unironically dead?

Awful. What is going on with this fucking wind? Is it the typhoon season or something? Could they have planned this better? Or created some "wind shields"? Or placed the runs among the trees so there would be less wind killing every damn great event?

>Japan’s press officer says Yuto Totsuka has “no big injury”but pain in his hip and was transported to the hospital.

But 2016 was only two years ago.

>look up Yuto Totsuka
>16 ys old
actually happy for him. it's a win win situation, we get to laugh at his catastrophic fall, and he gets out of it ininjured

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518583074152.webm
this happened too

Based camera men holy shit

that noise she makes was very disturbing

Golden reaction image

I'm reminded of that TV station cutting back to their anchor after they just witnessed their on-field reporter get shot to death live on camera.

fucking hell
when did this happen?
have they announced whether she'll ever walk again?

she is fine and walking

The Canadian face means like me when I saw the accident

>mfw a burger's spine is snapped in half near me

at least Brazil didn't have empty stands. Even Ice Skating had a lot of them. Koreans just don't care about sport. I fucking hate those money grabbing whores at IOC

that's good news
I couldn't tell if that forward slump as she was sliding and howling was voluntary or not

Speed Skating thread

looked catastrophic. i thought she had broken both her shins just by seing that. but i read up on it she's 100% fine.

I watched an interview she did shortly after the crash. She looked like she was sore as hell, but otherwise in one piece. I would have guessed her feet fell off from watching that video.

does anyone have source with sound?

The British Curling girls are qts

Womens speed skating is starting now

She's going to be thicc as fuck soon (from all the swelling)

There's sound in the webm

me stoopid, thx

This olympic games has been a disaster. Worst Korea was a mistake

Yeah... I've been waiting to see Alpine Skiing Slalom for two days now... suspended three times... what the fuck is wrong with slants?

its russias fault

Wind Olympics

How so? Did they file a complaint?

no because winds in korea come from siberia in wintertime

Kek

(You)

godspeed to her

After a week, it's clear that these OG are nothing but a farse.

The location of choice for these Olympic Games has deprived athletes of regular races in outdoor sports. Biathlon with such a wind is irregular! If even the slalom can not be carried out by the wind, then how will they let downhill racers go down? Will four races be forced out, and 5 simply be cancelled because of the inability to make it and will not have the Olympic champion? Even jumps - irregularly from the first to the last jump!

The following ones can be expected in Qatar. There are already stadiums - they can cover them, fill the climate to the foul, grass replaced by ice and snow: skating, hockey are already under the roof. snowboarding, free style polygons, .... rolled under the roof. They just have to cover the top layer of sand with snow, they make a 3 km long closed track and that's it!
The spectators, along the glass track, will at least not be able to throw things into the competitors. The jumps lead from the 50th floor of the highest tower, and at the foot of the big fan, so that everyone will have the same strong uprigger. And because competitors are accustomed to jumping in the summer, they do not even need snow, so there is no need for ski jumping under the roof.
For bobs and sledding they make bridges between skyscrapers - they cover, make ice and descend from the highest bend to the royal palace!

What do you think? Will Qatar build the Infrastructure by 2026? Will he still have enough $$ to bribe officials?

what you say? Qatar hosting world cup not olympics

>The following ones can be expected in Qatar
re read again

How can speed skaters still have different lineup techniques? Shouldn't the most effective have been worked out by now?

Your reminder that skateboarding will be a discipline in 2020

stop trolling me

>skateboarding is now a sport
when will juggling and circus trapeze acrobatics allowed in already?

At this point I'm just gonna expect that we get no medals in alpine skiing because we get fucked by wind

Imagine preparing for an event for 4 years, only for it to get canceled in the last minute

>curling (men) is on
>doubles luge thread is more active

>Jamaica women’s bobsleigh debut at the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics has been thrown into turmoil after their driving coach quit.

>German Sandra Kiriasis, who was Olympic bobsleigh champion in 2006, had been asked to change her role at the Games which would have meant no access to the athletes.

>She refused to move into a new role as a track performance analyst and has now left the federation.

>But their participation is now in doubt as their equipment, including the sled, belongs to Kiriasis.

Jamaica did nothing to deserve this

blacks rely on welfare even in the olympics

Shaun White is a halfpipe babby, Olympic skateboarding is going to be park and street, he wouldn't stand a chance

>White skateboarding
youtube.com/watch?v=mc8HehH1gSA

>What is going to be at the olympics
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-F8IFsh9UM
youtube.com/watch?v=q9U-d_5b2Ic

Is there some set route they have to take?

>americans pushing their kids games into the rest of the world so they can statpad

Beat all Tony Hawk games

No, just like there's no planned route in slopestyle, but if you keep doing the same 3 features your score is going to be bad

youtube.com/watch?v=CTeXKHkNqgk

Lel

Why no halfpipe at olympics?

Yeah, isn't that not the blue ribbon event?

Who wanted her to switch her role? Butthurt jelly jamaicans?

I see we got some comfy road cycling on Eurosport later.

NINE Medal Events are tomorrow

SWEDE'D

>The call that saved Lindsey Vonn

dude!

Imagine how many condoms are gonna be used today

yes, imagine

She is only into black guys

We are black.

Yeah sure but I don't think the Swedish blacks are gangsta enough.

now this is blatant whoring, at least use tinder like everybody else.

To be honest I don't find her attractive at all. The other women skiers seem more real.