Best nonbinary Actor ever

Best nonbinary Actor ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4bWKhGgEA8s
youtube.com/watch?v=A3grwz2dlW4
ellentube.com/videos/0-7jukzb14/
youtube.com/watch?v=f97aLkl_kWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am I the only one that feels repulsion when she comes on screen? She looks like a very, very sick person. Almost alien

Am I not supposed to know that's a woman?

I work with a qt 3.14 who had to shave her head because she has alopecia, she always wears clothes that emphasize her womanly assets due to not wanting to be lumped in with tumblr freaks like this thing.

>she
Thats not their pronoun asshole

it's not she, it's they and no I find him cute.

Are they biologically woman?

>him
THEY, I find they cute

What am I supposed to call it then?

>Am I not supposed to know that's a woman?
it's a guy actually

>What am I supposed to call it then?
not it, but them.

From her Wikipedia page:

>Dillon said around 2015 they had started to remove gendered pronouns from their bios, and that auditioning for the part of Mason helped them to understand their own gender identity.

Liberals will defend this nonsensical sentence.

well people defend finding jesus on toast and starting their own churches.

But at least when people talk about seeing Jesus in toast, I don't have to go back and reread their sentences to try and decipher what they're trying to say.

>her

>Liberals will defend this nonsensical sentence.
Conservatives defend the book of moron about a junkie high on shrooms tripping space jesus.

Americans are not the brightest, it is a definition, not a fact.

It makes sense to me. They is obviously her and her kike agent

I'll always find it amazing that these people say they don't believe in gender whilst conforming to the gender norms of the opposite gender.

youtube.com/watch?v=4bWKhGgEA8s

so qt, I want to have my own nonbinary quant one day

I'm pretty sure every instance of they, there, and them in that sentence is referring to one person. This is objectively incorrect and impossible to read, but liberals are literally rebelling against the English language.

That is a horrible, cringeworthy scene. Why's the guy freaking out? He could still win with 5, 6 suited.

hating nonbinaries, are you a =/=01phob user? pff, grow up.

This is fucking bullshit, i'm not going to refer to this self obsessed cunt as "they"

Liberal? You mean college/university kids. In every time period these fuckers have been over the top political activists. They'll calm down in a few years.

This is just an ugly girl who shaved her head

girl, it has a dick ffs.

TAKE THAT WHITE MAN

They, theirs and them.
youtube.com/watch?v=A3grwz2dlW4

>Whites portrayed by a transgender fuccboi skinhead with a heart of gold and a mind of newton VS a manlet hedgefund old money arrogant jew named Krakow.

I wonder how this scene could pass the censorship, I wonder how the white guy could have one.

Faggot

I've never understood why people get so mad at being asked to use different pronouns. I get just saying no - ok - but why all this this ranting and aggression? It's mental.

Is it similar to the repressed homosexuality thing? Like, people's masculinity and feminity is threatened by someone else who doesn't want to live in that way?

its all emotional reasoning. People prefer their own heads to others

>bully's devastated when you stand up to him

u fucking wat? have these people ever seen a bully?

She was born as woman, she said it herself.

ellentube.com/videos/0-7jukzb14/

youtube.com/watch?v=f97aLkl_kWc

>everyone bawwing over muh struggling town
>xir goes full ancap

unironically the third best character on the show

thats just an ugly girl, user

no this is.

she looks like edward furlong suffering from cancer

degenerate

i refuse the see the world through the eyes of objectively insane people. thats all. would you call your new colleague your majesty just because he identifies himself as a king?

mhnm gud

she's retarded mentally and physically

He then

Go away, cancer

>she

I bet you voted for Drumpf.

Go away.

Yes?

No, you're supposed to call it in.

The cucks at Wikipedia don't mention this at all. They call her "they" exclusively, making the entire article difficult to understand.

That's a girl, user.

honestly just looks like a neo nazi female 2bh desu

are they vegan? would explain the sick, pale malnourished look. meme genders often go with meme diets

anyone else just bothered by how bad her character is written? I mean do we really need more mary sue genius interns that clearly should be billionaires on their own right already

Wrong. That's a boy (female).

Very poorly written character, actual transpersons are nothing like that.

Actual transpeople commit suicide more than any other group. It won't happen in the show though, because that's transphobic.