Why do women like sentimental movies filled with emotions and sadness...

Why do women like sentimental movies filled with emotions and sadness, but in real life have no empathy towards sad men and detest men that show emotion or vulnerability?

Because women want to feel good about themselves so they like to imagine they have those feelingns even though they, by and large, don't

I bet you thought that was a man on the left you're right

>woodley already fading into obscurity

Shouldn't have been so quick to do a nude scene she still had a few good years left.

The question is why don't they have any empathy for ugly, boring neckbeards and their imagined problems which are actually just accumulated self-pity. And I don't know, but I know it's the same reasons why I ignore fat chicks. And you probably do as well. So don't act like you are in any way better than everyone else.

Females don't experience genuine emotion or even "like" things. It's all just fashions and poses to them.

My girlfriend hated this movie and had a Sup Forums tier sperg out about how shit it was. Pretty proud of her.

This guy gets it.

Because you're a son of a single mother so can't manage your emotions.

btfo

Because you're not handsome OP.

>ugly, boring neckbeards and their imagined problems
what a progressive, tolerant attitude free of hate

They actually do, but they have to be handsome
That's why you have never noticed it

Prove him wrong

prove this empty ad hominem wrong
not how it works friendo

> hate

>tfw i watch this type of shit because i'm depressed and eternal kvh

>Why do women like sentimental movies filled with emotions and sadness

Wrong, they just like movies with romance, no matter is it a comedy or a drama.
As long as there is some kind of romantic relationship (which must end in a neatly packaged closed narrative, no ambiguity allowed) they will like it.

Men have empathy, women have sympathy.

Assblasted roastie BTFO. You can tell by the subtleties of her typing that she had to restart the paragraph a few times to get her hands to stop shaking. Slay girl, you sure told him

great question user, brb posting this on reddit

Yeah girl! You tell that sexist misogynist man!

i feel you user, i only watch j/k-dramas these days because the female characters seem genuinely caring towards sad guys and not some shallow, vain little pieces of shit like the west

Women like anything that is done by attractive men. It's called the halo effect.

Augustus wasn't all that attractive. He was really charismatic though. That's what makes him hot.

t. stacy

>emotions
>empathy
You just want sex

spoken like a true bitter virgin.

You are not welcome here, /r9k/.

>Why do women like sentimental movies filled with emotions and sadness

uh, they don't.

>waah my feelings

Reddit is thataway, snowflake

Dafuq? Not only was Augustus the greatest Emperor of all time, he was also natty as fuck and had the sickest bowlcut

how do you explain the popularity of shit like the notebook then

Every board on Sup Forums belongs to /r9k/