So """president""" Hollande goes to Nice because that's what a """president""" does (instead of useful things like...

So """president""" Hollande goes to Nice because that's what a """president""" does (instead of useful things like allocating more funds to police) and the whole crowd start booing and shouting démission (resignation).

fqcebook.com//1523945501224864/videos/vb.1523945501224864/1753197228299689/?type=2&theater

First time it actually happens in unanimity during presidential condolences. Is something FINALLY going to happen?

Probably not.

Honestly, he SHOULD step down.

The real question is: who would take his place?

Also, good taste in anime, OP.

Chances are nothing will happen.
History tells us that the French will just complain a bunch until someone brings a guillotine.

>French people voice their concerns.
>Concerns are ignored.
>Okay, that's enough of that. You're fucking dead.

How many times does it have to happen before people catch on?

Can't blame them; Hollande made that horrible, defeatist statement about "France must get used to terror attacks as a part of life", as if they could not be stopped by mass deportations.

>as if they could not be stopped by mass deportations
The people are against such measures. That's why we're so cucked. French are just cuck-minded.

Hey, if Sharia gets forced down your throat, you're welcome to move to Canada...

>Never got to see my ancestral homelands before they got fucked

>The people are against such measures.

The ethnically French people are against this?

So what the hell were they complaining about? Did they feel that Hollande did not show enough sympathy to the Muslim victim who committed this horrible crime?

Valls, Hollande have both been booed and jeered when out in public. People in the crowd have also called Hollande 'murderer'

Well done France. That's a start.

The question is, what you gonna do next?

And please don't say vote FN, your voting system won't let them win a second round, everyone else will gang up on them.

Bon chance, but, I fear it's all too late. The only consolation for you is that Belgium might go first.

But seriously I have a really good friend working in Marseille. He said to me today, every time he goes to a shop, restaurant, the bus, any public place they scope out all those around them, check out the exits, and stay vigilant to anything out of the ordinary. I could not imagine living life like that, he said a lot of people he's talked to have started doing the same. Anyone here doing this also?

France confirmed for the new Israel.

It's the same problem with every libtard ever. They create situations that put them in danger then come cry over the spilled milk. You should know.

>Anyone here doing this also?
I've been doing it much before the attacks. When you don't live in sheltered in libtard land chances are you've been attacked by an arab at least once. You automatically get redpilled quite easily in such situations when you notice no one but arabs is ever violent.

He also said he sizes people up, just figures out if he can take them on if shit goes down. Also really cautious of black/Arabs carrying sports bags.

Like I said, I couldn't imagine being conscious of that. Also would detract from important job of checking out qt's.

Joke's on you, there are no more cuties here.

He probably never wears headphones or earbuds when out in public, right?

When you go to a restaurant or something, select a seat with your back to the wall and a view of the door.

Firefighter here. Always try to sit near an exit door against a back wall. In an emergency, everyone instinctively goes for the front door, and gets jammed up there. Read up on The Station nightclub fire. Also, I try to scope a place out as I walk in and get a mental image of where all the doors and exits are, and pick a backup one, just in case.

Or you can just cover your face and jump through the nearest window.
I sear to godd there are so many cases were an "entrance" or "mergency exit" is not used as such because it doesn't have a sign on it.

Peoplpe need to improvise, or maybe is because they are so domesticated they can no think out of the box in these kind of stressfull moments.

*That was the PM.

Absolutely. They recently taught a class in my area on "bailing" from a building, and unconventional exits from entrapment situations. People can be very resourceful in the right circumstances, the key is to just not get tunnel vision.

Yup.

You want to act, not REact.

Breathe, think, do.

STOP FUCKING BOOING

ASSASSINATE HIM, JUST FUCKING DO IT, START THE FUCKING FIRE. JUST GO UP TO HIM PRETEND TO SHAKE HIS HAND AND FUCKING STAB HIM IN THE THROAT

>He also said he sizes people up, just figures out if he can take them on if shit goes down. Also really cautious of black/Arabs carrying sports bags.

Holy shit, we're not far off from the public lynching of muslims in france, are we?

The politicians aint got no power if the police ignore them and turn a blind eye, the public does what it wants, and the military flat out surrenders to their civilians.

Look forward to the new french revolution.

Vive la france.
We aint always been friendly, but britian supports this.

Training is key, though. The more you practice something, or even think about it, the better odds you have