Hey Sup Forums do you think we should introduce legislation to limit the use of welfare programs?

Hey Sup Forums do you think we should introduce legislation to limit the use of welfare programs?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aGRcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, we should limit them to only white people.

Race unknown aka black

>Huffington Post

Got a real source?

Why doesn't anyone understand that the majority of a population doing the majority of things is to be expected?

61% of the population uses 40% of the foodstamps

13% of the population uses 25% of the food stamps

And this is based off of household heads, not pure number of people (hint non-whites have many more dependents)

Yes, they should be removed entirely and so should agriculture, energy, healthcare, and housing subsidies.

*Yawn*

Good morning wagecuck. Get to work, you need to fund my NEETbux.

>Blacks only make up 12% of the population, yet use over 25% of the welfare

Welfare was a huge mistake. Blacks made an effort to integrate up until the 1960's; now, they will only leave their nanny-state kicking and screaming.

We should remove the legislation that enables welfare programs at all.

Food stamps for example, about $0.30 out of every tax dollar going in actually gets to food stamp recipients.

how the fuck do food stamps work in the states I heard people who make like under 1200$ a month can collect like 200$ or more for food

shit man I'd be eating lobster and noice beef tenderloin once a week off 200$ a month in food no joke I live off 80-100$

excellent analysis. i would like to see a chart that adds in the welfare per individual. we all know the more "dependents" you have, the more money you get, hence niggers shitting out dem kids for dem government checks.

>65% of the population accounts for 40% of foodstamps
>13% of the population accounts for 25% of foodstamps
>somehow people seem to think this is indicative of whites being worse
Statistics are hard.

Compare that to percent of the population and nigs are way more over represented.

fuck off paki

In the US $200 a month is like mcdonalds twice a day.

lets also include the revenue streasm that the government taxes to fund such programs. the vast majority of the people supplying these programs with money in the first place is tax-paying whites.

>whites are overtaxed and overburdened so they can provide the niggers with enough food and shelter to outbreed whites in THEIR OWN COUNTRIES,

>we are funding our own destruction, WILLINGLY

nobody give two shits huh?

>blacks wildly overrepresented in welfare usage
>whites underrepresented by 50%

Hufftpo:L L Look at all those whites on welfare Sup Forums BTFO for all eternity amirite

>Largest group of people in the country uses the largest amounts of government benefits
I'm absolutely shocked, shocked I tell you.

My wife used to work part-time at a semi-shady european food store. They'd have rednecks and niggers come in and blow their entire EBT card on fancy european sausages, cheeses, caviar, etc.

I assumed they never ate them, they just hawked them somewhere else.

don't forget that welfare money dosen't just appear out of nowhere

plus the shelves of the stores have to be stocked..

lol. if every white on earth vanished shit would be tribal in a matter of hours.

foods pretty cheap in the states even if he quality is chinaish tier when I lived at my dads place in cornwall we'd hop over to the NY boarder and buy our food

really wish I could get a HB1 visa and live in Vermont but sadly I am white and work as a millwright plus unionised so the odds of living in the states without marrying someone is 5%

We shouldn't have welfare programs to begin with

>white head of household
So, single mothers.
Take a guess what else can be said of them...

60% of population is white, uses 40%

12 percent of population is black, uses 25%

62% of the population

40% of the recipients

Whats your fucking point?

I know OP is a faggot who posted and then ran so he didn't have to hear why he is a fucking moron.

But do you know what society didn't need welfare? Nazi Germany. No homelessness, no unemployment, no crime, pic related

I'm retarded so 1 number is bigger than the other so the big number means more.

archive.is/aGRcB

Yes

>Nazi Germany. No homelessness, no unemployment, no crime
Nazi Germany also got its jew problem under control and didn't have many niggers around.

>baeline understanding of pepercentages
>this constitutes analysis
just FUCK my education system up, senpai

>tfw look like an Aryan ubermensch but still a comfy NEET

Using crackatistics, WHITEboi? dat aint reel. WHITEbois using all dem foodstamps when us FAROHS are payin 4 dem.