Why aren't you watching the glorious return of MST3K Sup Forums?

Why aren't you watching the glorious return of MST3K Sup Forums?

You're not a sexist or trumptard are you?

i am

Because i don't care about "nerd" culture shit anymore. its just another normie infested culture where the average "fan" simple likes the content to fit in. Normies don't fucking care about scifi or anything. Normies do what they must to fit in. So if the media tells them scifi is cool, its what they like.

in short.

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY MEDIA

Gave it a one star instantly.
Have been watching the older season they have, but it's all out of order.

>gave it one star

You don't even have Netflix you filthy poor

Yeah it seems to be a collection of some of the fan favourites. Still neat to have though, a shame we won't ever get complete sets without being pirate scum.

I didnt even know it was out yet.

nice marketing job faggots.

Watching it right now. Underwhelmed so far that I switched it to the 2nd monitor and its just background noise.

Felicia Day gives me a massive boner. I'll be watching but I cant see any torrents of it yet. upload this shit you Netflix fags.

you cant star things anymore thanks to based amy schumer

The episodes get much better after the first.

If you're a fan of the original series, you're going to enjoy it.

Unless you're a weird virgin who's obsessed with liberals, cucks, blupills, etc.

I've been revisiting the Netflix main page, but it hasn't shown up yet. It has been 04/14/2017 for almost 7 hours by this point!

I'm both.

Also a purist.

Watching through the first episode. So far Tom is way the fuck off and kind of disturbingly unfunny, but they nailed Crow and Jonah's a good host

I just want to know how they got Tom, Crow, and Gypsy back on the ship

Oh, fuck off OP. Don't bring politics and gender politics into MST3K.

Stop shilling your shit here you Netflix mongs.
I give bad scores to every show I see spammed in Sup Forums.

Your life is small.

Well so is your dick

Just started watching. Was really worried at first because the new theme sounds gash and Wil Wheaton shows up. But by the time the new guy starts talking to the camera it settles in and feels like the old show only in HD and widescreen.

I can see the average normie that binge watches netflix shows being completely baffled by the concept and the look though.

B R U H

Fug

How does Felicia Day get so much work?

This show is by normies, for normies. Whoops I mean GEEKS! haha!

Cultural commodification is disgusting. Doing it to "nerd culture" is no different.

>Unless you're a weird virgin who's obsessed with liberals, cucks, blupills, etc
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

I'm not american so I don't know what this is.

are those robots going to have sex with that camel?

It's on par with the actual first season so far, though that's not really an accomplishment.

I was concerned that it would be nonstop trump jokes or whatever like most people were, but when I watched the MST3K rifftrax reunion with mike and joel and the new guy and everyone else, the new guy wwas okay.

I'm halfway through now and for the most part it's been pretty comfy. Nothing particularly phenomenal yet but it's getting there, the first couple eps were the shakiest, but that's to be expected.

I loved the original series but I guess I am a weird virgin so I won't even bother trying to new stuff. Thanks bro

I'm waiting for my weed connect to watch tonight

>needing weed to watch a show

I am about 10 minutes in.

Almost gave up at 5 minutes with the crap beginning, but when the movie started, I settled in for the comfy.

the thing keeping me in it regardless is the danish professor's two sexy daughters

I guess the jokes are okay, too

the riffing on the movie is the only thing I am liking.

Everything else is giving me cringe, especially the monster rap.

i didnt say i needed it you poopyhead

>the beta orbiters get progressively more ugly as she ages
Sad

Sure, user. Sure ;'-)

I'm liking it. It has its issues for sure, but it feels like MST3K.

who is that camel on the left?

I've only seen a scant few episodes of the original but how do we feel about Gypsy's voice being changed from falsetto to sexy midwestern?

That bubble fan is cool.

I mean..I liked gypsy but you gotta admit she got grating. Like in Mitchell when she just kept yelling. Got even worse in later seasons.

I don't like it. Gypsy didn't need to be made into a starring character.

And Tom Servo doesn't need to fly.

does felicia day ever not have this brainwashed cult follower delusional smirk on her cuminfested face?