Weed

Weed

Attached: 069AD39F-27B4-4C30-AB60-BF75D7D1926F.jpg (800x1440, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPymRFeTJa4
google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=sugar leaves
youtu.be/5SAzg0rfC08
youtube.com/watch?v=zqLwYjoJmVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 20e593c34f597e875751403ab0ba0ef4.jpg (616x800, 70K)

I quit the stuff to expensive and government fucked it up in Canada rather do blow

Damn
But what were you going to do in canada? There’s nothing interesting there
Just snow and chineses

yea, what about it?

Booze is pretty cheap you can get pretty trashed and not notice anything

Attached: 20191212_141419_s.jpg (1986x1325, 1.42M)

what I don't get about marihuana is how it turns from those leaves to that dusky thinkg that likes like tobacco with green colorant.

Reported to the FBI. Enjoy being raided you drug addict.

you don't smoke the leaves dumdum
you smoke the flowers
you rub the leaves onto your body to make your skin smooth, but they'll do jackshit if you try to smokeem

You don't smoke the leaves....you smoke the flowers....

and how do they do that?

hang them and let them dry. Then cut the flowers(buds) from the stems and trim off the sugar leaves.

Attached: 20191018_215438_s.jpg (1654x2301, 1.65M)

Attached: 20191020_124133.jpg (2737x3233, 1.88M)

Attached: 20191026_182140_s.jpg (2188x1502, 1.59M)

Attached: 20191026_214522_s.jpg (1863x2556, 1.72M)

Roll your J's with a fucking crutch my nigga, what is this 1970's shit? It's 2019 embrace technology

Stfu it's literally set on fire. As long as it smokes, doesnt canoe, and has quality inside who gives a fuck? I tell anyone who doesnt like my doinks they can pass the Dutchy to the left hand side nigga

On jah, and they look cleaner too. I like to roll them with the same width as a ciggy

Attached: Snapchat-875828700.jpg (720x1280, 174K)

Save them clippings in a freezer bag and make that bubble hash

anyone know a way to make weed brownies keep longer? can i freeze them without fucking up the terps

Attached: 20190616_151444.jpg (2213x1789, 1.54M)

I would just keep the oil and not make the brownies till you want them

That's a lot of clippings... whatcha gonna do with that?

I make tincture or butter with mine.

Probably coconut oil. I'm thinking 3-4oz to 4 cups. I usually make my oil with flower at 1oz to 4 cups.

Attached: 8F27C509-D2A2-4934-8291-DEF84955F30A.jpg (1152x2048, 386K)

some chill music
youtu.be/mPymRFeTJa4

Really!? You're worried about the terps....in mother fucking brownies!?!?!?

Weeeed.

Attached: IMG-20191205-WA0015.jpg (765x1600, 263K)

Wait what’s sugar leaves? Never heard that before

Those 96 Elites? I've never seen the green heat sinks.

I would but I can't go through a full batch by myself and I dont have pans for a half
I'm pretty new to this shit and don't know what I'm talking about lol, all I have is a bunch of weed butter and info from the internet

Leaves that grow through and around the bud. When they grow so close to the flowers they grow trics, so they look like they're covered in sugar.

You weed is not dried enough, dry it completly before string in locked container or it Will mold.

>sugar leaves
google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=sugar leaves

Weed is legal in your state?

Ohhh so that’s how you can make bubble hash with the trimmings?

weed is for retards and no, you can't change my fucking mind
>yeeaa man jah bless some weed bro blaze it 420
cocaine it's the ultimate drug for alpha males

What you all like do do when you’re highly? I like to watch anime

Freeze the butter. If you made it correctly, it should keep for at least a year.

like I said, weed is for retards

Literally just boomers and soyboys doesn’t like weed

Attached: ggsrt.png (496x521, 398K)

Nobody here are talking to u get out

Have to disagree.
Soys are fine with it.

literally underage faggots and boomers smoke weed
like I said, cocaine it's the best

Nop

But the septum, I wouldn’t wanna fuck my nose up. Do you worry about that?

i was thinking that and then just making toast from time to time, i made taffy once and it lasted forever though so i might still do that

So you don’t know about nothing
This make your retard
End of the line

>be me
>realize life is pointless
>weed makes stuff still fun and not care
>doesn't make me stupid or kill me
>thank you weed

Attached: 1446798171962.png (500x396, 65K)

youtu.be/5SAzg0rfC08

Yep

Literally this
Makes me feel nice and is not like alcohol
Alcohol destroy lifes

I do cocaine socially
1 time every 1-2 months
smoking weed daily makes you a fucking loser, doing coke daily will probably kill you in a few months

Classifying people as losers because you can't cope with the fact that they don't agree with how you want them to live their lives makes you a loser

I made butter once......and found that it was hard to use up. It holds onto a lot of weed flavor and made eating it unpleasant.
Now I make coconut oil. You can sub it 1:1 in any recipe that calls for butter. It hold less flavor but more THC because it has a better fat profile (THC is fat soluble.....that's why you use butter oil etc...) With canna coconut oil you can add a scoop to your coffee, it adds a nutty flavor. Takes a little getting used to, but tastes great.

i agree with this, its very true. Just a piece of advice from one stoner to another, dont let it take control over your life, i dont mean addiction because it doest work like that, more like a psychological dependance, not real physiological addiction. I stopped smoking daily when i realised smoking was the thing i was looking forward to every single day, made me feel sad to know that. This may not be everyone case, just remember it is still a drug, smoke responsibly, like you would with other drugs. Have fun and stay safe anons.

cheers for the advice
I'm not super knowledgable but I'm getting there and weed is 100% better than alcohol for me, great to just zone out and listen to some music

just a couple of epic gamers smoking green on yt B) youtube.com/watch?v=zqLwYjoJmVU

Attached: 1508054570245.jpg (1030x1230, 146K)

Good advice user.
The reality is, that it's different for everyone.
Some can smoke all the time and still be fulfilled and happy, others can succumb to the addiction and glorification of always being high.
Some smoke once and freak out and can't handle it.
Basically like every drug, it comes to just knowing yourself and how you handle it, and having the self reflection to know if its something you are better off reducing, or cutting from your life altogether.

not really nigga
i just fucking hate this stereotype
>oh yea bro i fucking blaze it man some weed everyday brotha here take a puff homie
i hate the fucking retard that wears weed t-shirts and snapbacks
i hate that fucking liberal boomer that promotes weed
i hate that brain dead hippie with his peace and love shit
smoking weed it's becoming something close to being a vegan and you literally have to let anyone know about your shit plant

Those look super overripe, man. Harvest that shit.

I literally #420blazedit every single day for 10 years straight, all the way through medical school.

Um.....the one on the left still has 90% white pistils. The one on the right is still 20%. Trics are starting to get cloudy, but still mostly clear. it'll be a few weeks before those are done....

Attached: 20191212_141310_s.jpg (1315x2063, 1.21M)

No, you are focusing on the loud obnoxious assholes, which exist for every type of drug, including(especially?) alcohol, and even your precious cocaine.
Imagine being so ruffled by a few people that you have to literally go around into threads to bash people who are just discussing something they enjoy, in a non invasive way might I add
>Oh noooo, you had to see the whole first post of the thread and got triggered enough to come in and spout shit about something you obviously know very little about?
Pooooor you. Having to live with other peoples existence and all.

Attached: em-920x690.jpg (920x690, 61K)

completely agree. i find it works better for me when i smoke it on the weekends and during the week on certain occasions (goes really well combined with sex). Also, remember to exercise, even if its not intense, maybe just a walk, there are papers that prove people who stay indoors all the time are vulnerable to depression, so remember that, just going outdoors even for 10-15 minutes a day, walk the dog or just go to the park, it will make your quality of life better anons.

It's like you only notice the bad nose jobs: normal people who just smoke weed and don't act like cunts about it don't stand out.

coconut oil is made from coconuts

Learn how to roll

Soo...he was behind of that...

Attached: 8751574960443853.jpg (1448x1119, 108K)

No shit Sherlock

Just legal a week ago in mine. I actually went to the marijuana store and bought a pack of joints. Never thought the day would come.

Correct.
I actually remember the moment I realized how many adults already smoked pot for most of their lives.
I had no idea, because they weren't all about having pot leaves all over their shit, and talking all the time about weed and getting high.
As always, is the loud minority who give a bad name to the 95% of people who smoke and just act like normal fucking people.

Going outside, and getting actual sunlight are two things that people drastically underestimate as having great positive psychological effects to those subjected to it.
Its an ingrained response from evolution, literally where we have evolved to be.
There is a reason it is important to keep contact with the natural world.
Which is ironically another thing I love about weed.
No tricks. No added shit. A plant that grows that way.

Sadly uninformed. Theres a lot more people out there smoking weed daily than you realize. Clearly some times of people that you havent been exposed to. We are all tired of the 420 blaze it fags, and the long hair hippie stoners. However I'd still rank them over small-minded individuals who group literally millions of individuals in with basic stereotypes. Those who generalize are the true losers.

Based bro

Is that drinking semen?

Furrys
Don’t try to think about it

Yeah me too
Also sometimes I think I’m more criative when I’m hight

sucking cocks with your arsehole isnt enough anymore?

I have work in 6 hrs, should i take a small joint and go to sleep for some hours?

eating and listening to some music are my favorites

take a joint? yeah....just like you do with your oxys

Smoke a fucking joint then, question still stands tho