Do you have any idea who you're stealin' from?!

>Do you have any idea who you're stealin' from?!
>You and your friends are dead!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9at88yAf21Y?t=2m16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish I had friends user.

Why did it have to be baneposting? Bankposting is infinitely better.

Agreed

I'm bettin' the Joker told you to kill me

Nah, I'm supposed to kill the bus driver.

Think you're smart huh?!

Bus driver?

WHATBUSDRIVER!?

Why did he had to play hero? Wasn't his bank insured?

Mafia bank. Money they stole wasn't on the books.

ITT: weaker memes of the Batnolan's franchise

Look at him. Does he look like a normal bank worker ?

>Yewan your friends are dead!
Who is yewan?

What does he say here ?
youtu.be/9at88yAf21Y?t=2m16s

>Do you have any idea who you're stealing from? Hugh Andurfranzarded!

Who is this Hugh? Was he part of the mob?

This shit gets me everytime

i know you were just asking from a logical standpoint but i read your post in the voice of a mourning wife

>EDD!

Was Edd's scene cut from the theatrical release?

Or he thinks Edd is robbing the bank.

Funny, Nolan told me something similar...

....? Pretty much, yeah.

Never got this scene.

he was talking about jews right? at the very least a majority of shareholders were jews

No lawyer? No witnesses? What sort of due process is this?

BANE?

thats so fucking stupid

who is going to know which money was stolen?

you pretend the clean money was stolen and its no problem

Hello my honey hello my baby hello my good time gaaaaal

What are serial numbers?

aye

So the cops are going to check the inventory and make sure the serial numbers are no longer there?

You can't just pretend a bunch of missing money was the real money since the real money has already been accounted for and is in their system.

Do you think banks scan barcodes of every note that comes in and that the system cant be adjusted if they do?

Banks keep money in sequential order. so a huge chunk of illegal money couldn't be insured since once the investigators notice the sequence is off by a large portion, or that their legit money is still there, red flags everywhere mafia lose their piggy bank.

MAHONE?

DEY!

kek

Stand down big guys, let our friends who also appreciate the kino genius that is Nolan enjoy this

>so hey where did all this money come from you just put on your books?
>uhhhhhh

Based Mahone

why is it always the scenes that are neat the beginning of films that get to be Sup Forums memes
does Sup Forums have that shitty of an attention span?

Seab ass

I always thought that they were Bruce Wayne's money

>tfw i actually never even thought about what purpose this scene had

I love this scene so much. The storytelling here is unbelievably dense, I pick up something new every time I watch it.

There's Dunheir, the master safecracker, who can pick any lock with ease. His hubris is his downfall, of courseā€”a partner asks him if there are any problems, only for him to boldly announce "No, I'm Dunheir." The partner then shoots him in the back, striking him down for his arrogance.

Then there's Ewan, the leader and moral center of the group. He seems to have some sort of relationship with the bank manager, who taunts him by yelling "Ewan, your friends are dead!" Ewan's anguish eventually leads him to become the Joker, who we follow for the remainder of the film.

Now, Ewan's goal is to kill Thubbus Driver, their financier, who set them up and tipped off the Bank Manager. This was going to be a major arc for Ewan, but Heath Ledger died before they could film the vital Thubbus Driver scenes.

It's the mob's money. Joker steals it so that he can gain leverage over the mob. That's why he tells the black guy that he bought the Joker's suit.

kino

wow you people are stupid lol

Your guilt has been determined, this is merely a sentencing hearing.

You'd be surprised, but this stuff goes way over most people's heads. Sometimes I'll meet a Dark Knight "fan" who just looks at me blankly when I mention Ewan.

I thought the partner's name was 'Imda Unheir'
And he was referring to his name 'No, imda inheir'

I love democracy

EWAN YUFRONZ

BRAVO NOLAN

Really makes you think.

You'll also notice the foundation being laid for the primary antagonist of a later, planned film which was eventually cancelled. The character's name was Juan of Yu, and he was deeply involved with both Bane and the Joker.

Bane, of course, declares his devotion for Juan in his famous line "For Yu!" Interestingly. Juan of Yu is listed on the flightplan filed by CIA, though he doesn't appear to be present on the aircraft.

The Joker, of course, elaborates a bit on the nature of Juan when he's talking with the Bank Manager. Juan of Yu is an immortal being, and whatever doesn't kill Yu simply makes Yu stranger.

Dunheir was played by the dad from the TV show Blossom, it's the same character but he's fallen on hard times, changed his name and is now living in Gotham city trying to get clean so he can see his kids again.
Joey Lawrence filmed several scenes which were cut of him on the phone to his characters(Joey) father trying to forgive him and himself for their last fight.

Fucking Nolan.

>Juan of Yu

I got you, senpai.

Notice his finger, shaped as a 'one'. This signals that he is, in fact, Juan

How did we go from this

We never really saw him die.

holy shit

To this?

He's a banker with a shotgun under his desk who alludes to some serious people the money's being stole from.

The fuck do you think?

May be Juan of Yu
is the CIA

The dark Knight came out 13 years ago
Batman begins was released 17 years ago
Memento was released 27 years ago

Where did the time go Bros

checked

YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAAAAT

TDK is actually almost 10 years old, reality is still shocking desu, where does time go my man