Other urls found in this thread:

onhockey.tv/ustreamyx.php?channel=usa-network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Carniola
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>USA vs Slovenia
>OP didn't use this pic

Sad!

I have $500 on Slovenia

I don't think there will be too many of us seeing as it's 7am in the US and the game is against fucking Slovenia but good job user.

>no Melanija and Trump in the OP

Who else >on an all-nighter when he clearly shouldn't?

I'll have you know that my original post pictures are the BEST. The BEST. People come up to me all the time, they say to me: "user, why are your original post pictures so amazing?! You're making the rest of us feel bad! Can you maybe take things down a couple of notches so that we don't all look so bad by comparison?" Do you know what I tell them? I tell them, "Absolutely not! I'm going to keep using the BEST original post pictures!" They're great friends of mine, of course, but you've gotta be honest! Above all, you've gotta be honest.

who's ready for a choke? I know I am. Anything less than a loss by 4 goals will be a success

Who cares OAR are playing Solvakia.

The women's hockey threads at similar times have been pretty decent and active, actually. This one can't be too bad.

you're expected to lose by a lot it's not a ''choke''. then again the games are in asia and slovenia is asian so maybe it's rigged in your favour.

here here lad.
much bigger game at the same time now.

And yet, here you are...

I'm still mad we got jobbed at the end. Michael Bradley haunts your country.

got stream?

who the fuck was in charge of the scheduling at these shit games? how the fuck can you think ''let's start the hockey tournament with two games at the exact same time''

Agreed. Every member of the IOC should be fucking publicly hanged.

10 minute gap.

>you're expected to lose by a lot
that's what happens when you can only chose from 40 players in your whole country. Hockey in not that popular here.

>the third game is at 6am cst again in 3 days

Fuck it, I've gotta sleep one day.

>rarely watch hockey
>have watched every female game in the Olympics this year
>watching this game
>the players are fucking huge and seem to be moving at superhuman speeds
What a contrast, good God.

They are actually insanely slow compared to pros.

onhockey.tv/ustreamyx.php?channel=usa-network

happened to me with halfpipe snowboarding lmao

the difference between this and the women's is stunning

and none of these guys are from the nhl

Wrong one, that's the Russia-Slovakia game channel. This one is on NBC Sports.

there's a lot of former ones from what I understand

CBC's streaming OAR-Slovakia but seeing as there's no game thread for that I'll have to watch US-Slovenia cause I prefer the shitposting to the actual game.

How come Slovenia's flag is Russia's flag but with poop on it?

>oar already up

KHL WERE SUPPOSED TO PLAY ALONG WITH NOT RELEASING THEIR PLAYERS!

Remove Bettman.

a few ex-NHL players though I think

Halfpipe snowboarding was on before hockey.
The difference is just pure retarded.
Men jump twice higher (5m as opposed to 2-3), every landing is perfectly clear.

I'm honestly amazed, theres shouldnt be this much difference.

it was our first. It's from 12 century. We used to have a panther on it, but that's a far right simbol now, so it's a big no no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Carniola

Muh inclusion dude. There is a reason why curling & ice skating is the only sports that are mixed in the Winter Olympics.

>oar scored again already

FUCCCKKKKK.

Twice actually.
The second is under review though atm

There’s a nigger on the USA team?

>dude first nigger to play on olympic hockey team

You have this guy named Kopitar who is god tier. Back in the day he would carry your Olympic team with insane ice time. Part of what the NHL doesnt like. He is the only reason you guys qualify desu.

All clear.
2:0 five minutes into the game

Huh. I guess Russia steals everything.

>Panther is cool
>not allowed

Why do you keep saying oar?

Affirmative action, naturally.

Olympic Athletes From Russia.

I love that a majority of NHL owners didn't give a shit about taking the winter break but the few that did threw the biggest fit in the world to make Bettman cancel their participation & expected the KHL to play along. Fuck that dying in America league. Hope the NBA & MLS slaughters it at this point.

Because you're fro OAR.

>2 hockey games on at the same time
Who the fuck scheduled this shit

The Slovenia Seahawks. That's exactly what I think of when I think Slovenia is lime green and neon blue.

gooks

Just watch them both. You don't need commentary for OAR.

reeeeeeee, this isnt the USA game

>You have this guy named Kopitar
I met him once when I was on a school assignment. Cool dude. He brought the Stanley Cup here twice. His home village watches all of his games in the middle of the night
>He is the only reason you guys qualify desu.
not true. He wasn't at the qualifications, we did it without him. Same for the World Championships.

Nike can't design for hockey. Everyone looks like shit.

How did that not go in? Get it together or you don't get to come back.

Had a fucking heart attack there. Goodness.

Why not Russia? I don't understand if it's banter or something else.

lads

kek

FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK SO CLOSEEEEEEE

USA ALMOST GOT BEATEN BY A COUNTRY WITH A POPULATION OF 7,893 WITH 18 REGISTERED HOCKEY PLAYERS WITH NO RUNNING WATER OR ELECTRICITY!!!

>watch the game for 10 seconds

This is already some bad fucking hockey. Bring back the NHL players.

Russia wasn't invited dude. I don't know why you're confused.

Part of the doping punishment. All the announcers have to say that, although a few of them just say "the Russians".

It's a meme.

have you seen the nhl adidas ones this season? absolute shit.

only reebok can design good ones.

ivan, your country doped the fuck up and cheated you sneaky rats

Part of the doping program was supposed to ban everyone and KHLers, yet they allow Datsyuk/Kovalchuk/Shirokov (all I can name)

I thought it was based off IIHF rankings? does he not play in them?
Because Russia was banned for cheating.

All the Reebok designers went over to Adidas to do their stuff. It'd be shit either way because they're both one company now. Bring back CCM.

Для них этo пoбeдa, пopoдa тaкaя

>brian gionta
isnt this guy like 50 years old? who are any of these guys on USA?

So hypothetically,

if OAR wins the gold will it go down in history as Russia or will it forever be a mark of being a cheating snake and be under OAR.

College kids and NHL washouts.

Would go down as an OAR medal. It's a hollow victory, kek.

He's 39.

Most are AHL players I think, a few college guys and European-based pros.

>does he not play in them?
The Kings didn't allow it. The risk of injury was too high. He would have to or the Slovenian federation would have to pay his medical fees if he were to get injured. Neither did, so he didn't play.

As for World Championships he helps when he cans, when the Kings aren't in play offs

not even AHL

The latter. Its lose lose for them.

Did the USA actually send their best or nah

which leagues do most of the slovenian players play in?

Where do you think USSR/West+East Germany Golds are filed under as?

That'd be a forth team Russia already. So, most would agree it's the same continuity.

>Because Russia was banned becouse it Russia.

No country did. This is the equivalent of the Olympic soccer tournament.

they didn't let any NHL players go to korea no matter they country

The NHL decided to be a bunch of fags so the US and Canada had to send a bunch of college kids, scrubs, and washed up bums.

>Because its Russia
Well yeah cheating at a for fun sports tournament is a very Russian thing to do.
Russia did.

It'll go down as the Russians actually sending a competitive team and the Americans and Canadians being dumbasses. Sending good Russian players isn't cheating.

women are actually open to compete in the double luge against and alongside men too. You could technically have a two woman team compete against men, or have a mixed man/woman team.

seems kinda aimed against Canada and the US

Who the fuck is favored to win the gold this time around if the US and Canada have a bunch of nobodies?

They at least get to have 3 over 23 players in that.

Stop all the hacking Vlad & we'll let you back in.

sucha memebrains

OAR.

If Russia was rich and Putin wasn't such a beta cuckold soyboy you could've gotten USA banned for cheating.

USA already got the IOC to delete/add events and limit athletes sent to certain events they suck at so other countries can't stack gold.

but in 2022 they'll allow NHL players, r-right?

oh right. i just assumed they didn't let anyone go since every single one of our NHL player didn't go.

Fuck this shitty game. This is literally only a few steps ahead of women's hockey.

No one who wants to medal would be dumb enough to want to really do that though. That lost weight/speed, dumb.

Are you announcers here and have to follow IOC guidelines? You need a conscious effort to write oar instead of Russia, I sure hope it's to troll us, else you're just brainwashed as fuck.

If the olympic athletes from the united states were competing, we'd be getting a million billion times the shit you are.

This

I never understand if these are shitposts, people over exposed to Putin propaganda or a culture raised thinking cheating is okay.