A night to remember

>*blocks your path*

Are we going somewhere, hm? What’s that? Speak louder, I can’t hear you. Hm? Valentine’s Day you say?

>*cast his head back and laugh*

My my my, you really thought you could get away with it that easily, didn’t you? Such a romantic you are. Oh I’m afraid there will be no intimate dinner for you tonight. No playful glances, no rosy cheeks, no lustful caresses, no tender kisses. No love by the fire.

>*points an accusing finger*

Tonight is the night of a slow, agonizing death. Painful blows, bloody mouth, exposed flesh, soul-tearing screams. You will meet your demise at our hands tonight PSG. We will annihilate you. Tear you appart, limb from limb. Feast with your remains. There’s no coming back from what we will inflict you tonight. This will make Verdun look like kids playing in the mud. You will regret for the rest of your short miserable life to have crossed the path of El Real Madrid Club de Fútbol.

This is it. You are going to die. Kiss Amelie goodbye.

On this day 1749 years ago, Saint Valentin was beaten to a pulp by roman legionnaires and decapitated publicly.

>*reveals Lorica Hamata*

Your turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.es/20150427/is-this-the-worlds-coolest-church
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/filename/its over2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED FROG HAS RETURNED

Screening this just in case

kek

GOOD post

bump

based

damn u good

I'm always here. Watching.

Can't wait to see those romanian tears

St. Valentine's remains are buried in a church in Madrid and I'm not even trolling. It's also the world's only church where you can go to mass with your pets.

thelocal.es/20150427/is-this-the-worlds-coolest-church

Just asked this girl from Madrid on Tinder I've been talking to, should I watch the game tonight or go at her place and console her?

she sounds like an absolute faggot ass bitch to be honest

Just watch the highlights
6/3 is more important.

Get her to suck you while watching obviously

But she has a cute tummy...

Spray your jizz on it then homo

WTF

I love real madrid now.

Hoje tem Real X PSG. Hoje tem Cr7 X Neymar. Hoje tem Rabiot X Casemiro. Hoje tem Sérgio Ramos X Thiago Silva Hoje tem Marcelo X Dani Alves Que dia fodaaaaa!

Fuck off prick

your posts are the reason i still come around,the one you made in the ucl final between real and juve made my day,you still have it by chance?

why is the convo in english if you live in france?

Because she doesnt speak french and I dont speak spanish

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/filename/its over2/

I've talked to my girlfriend in English because that way nobody could read our conversations even if they got a hand on our phones

>Argentine intellectuals

kek I missed you la

I'm from a poor background, so it's not like everybody spoke in English like in Germany

Argentines are truly alphas, huh.

Literal autism

Where do you live? Everyone I know speaks English, at least the basics

why would they hate her? I don't get it

Maybe in Palermo everybody speaks English. Nobody speaks English in Chascomus.

>kek i missed you
>quints
What did kek mean by this?

you were lucky that a madrileña even knew english lmao
castillans are fucking idiots

She probably thinks everyone living in Paris is a PSG supporter and would be dumb enough to resent her if they lose since she's from Madrid

>Chascomus
I've been there.
Great fishing.
Comfy/10

Post rochas

t. Gerard de Cornella

Friendly reminder >we won all legs when based French frogposter made threads

Lmao I never saw that one for Apoel, good stuff

oc she works in paris, I thought she was and lived in madrid

was gonna say she sounds kinda dumb but that is indeed a cute tummy

I get to do both

KINO

Effort: 100
Humour: 0

Stop trying so fucking hard.

There's only one reincarnation you apostate.

BASED

We're going to crush you screencap this

smelly french muslim. French are our enemies you north african cunt

kek fuck you tho'

in english doc

>Rambling this much about footy

She's either insane or starving for your cock. Or both.

How can a poster be so based?

CHAD WINS AGAINS

Because people use The Master Language when they don't know each other's language.

LMAOOOOO

OH HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON HON

Apologize

Based

PORTOPOSTER CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF, BASED FRENCH HALAL FROGPOSTER IS THE ONE TRUE RULER OF Sup Forums

BASED FROG. HE DID IT AGAIN, WHEN THE FUCK WILL YOU LEARN Sup Forums?

BASED

Based as fuck REALMAD frog

BASED

I'll never doubt you again Madridposter

FROGPOSTER DOES IT AGAIN

BASED

>Can't wait to see those romanian tears
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, there is only one.

which part of Santiago Bernabeau are you from la

I am but a loyal /cus/tomer. What are you, some kind of "lifelong fan"?
Don't make me laugh.
You are nothing. A leech. A parasite. A freeloader. Me? I'm Real Madrid Club de Fútbol. El Real.
I own full kits. Balls. Accessories. Memorabilias. All paid with my hard earned money. From the sweat of my brow I ate "Halal Madrid". I contributed to the club so much I probably own a significant percentage of Ronaldo's CR7 back left thigh.
So yes. We. As opposed to "Us". Because you are not, and will never be part of this wonderful customer experience.

> Analyzing Real for the next stage
> Hmm so he likes to stay in the penalty area
Leave it to us familia.

The devil went down to Manchester because he was lookin for a trophey to steal, he was in a bind because he was 3-0 behind and couldn't tap one in offside.

>It's supposed to be bringing nations closer, a celebration of human...

No, a sport is not supposed to do any of whatever that is. She sounds quite dumb and bitchy and not in a cute way to bee honest with you.

FUCKING BASED

will you be back for tje the second leg?

Based frogs

Honestly if Sup Forums didn't learn when this happened then they won't ever learn.
Reminder that Sup Forums is ALWAYS wrong.

hello

I dont plan on marrying her, I'll see how it is tomorrow

BASED

Madrid were lucky that Tottenham let them draw against them

The virgin portoposter
The chad Madridmessenger

Don't forget you're a french colony nigel

*joins the wrong horse in the race*

JUST

jesus christ

based madrid frog

test

>it's supposed to be about bringing nations closer
stupid fucking BITCH

Based

How did he do it

City is favorite in my book

navas - carvajal, nacho, ramos, marcelo - casemiro - bale, luka, kroos, asensio - ronaldo

pls zizou

With based frog poster >we literally cannot lose.

I admire this kind of post, friends.

what u got against rapha

nacho is slightly faster, which might make a difference against neymar, and he'll be more confident after battling him for 90 minutes in game 1

how do you feel about nacho inevitably leaving Real Madrid after getting too old?

he's 28, he'll be fine.