Shows that will be completely forgotten in 50 years time

Shows that will be completely forgotten in 50 years time.

it's already forgotten

what's that?

I never got the point of ugly betty. she was a qt.

>ugly betty
>not even ugly

>tfw people give Ugly Betty shit
>Literately own every season and various pieces of merchandise related to the show
>Used to watch every episode I could a day
>Wore out the DVDs because of this
>My family makes fun of me for liking it still and tell me to get over it
>tfw had four girls walk out of my apartment after seeing my Ugly Betty collection

>in 50 years time
bitch try 10
every current show will be forgotten in 50 years time

i ask you as an apparent ugly betty connoisseur which i didnt even know existed, whats the appeal?

???????????????????????????????

>tfw had four girls walk out of my apartment after seeing my Ugly Betty collection

you could have either
A:played it off like you just like the lead actress a lot or
B: HIDDEN YOUR DEGENERATE COLLECTION YOU LITERAL AUTIST.

>I bought all these dvds because I like staring at the lead actress in my spare time

How does this help him?

It's very moving and comfy. I used to make Sims content related to the show for years as well. I said I did it for other fans, but in reality, I wanted to make the characters live out their lives with me as a set insert.

????

Ugly Betty told me to be confident in who I am, but I'm starting to think that might not work for me. I also had multiple custom posters before they were damaged due to water related issues.

Remember when ICE were after Betty's dad?

Imagine if this was created now during the Trump timeline.

>water related issues
mm-hmmm

It was a major leak in my ceiling. My DVDs are in another room, so they were safe.

you made that?
user no offense but i'd walk out too. being confident in who you are isnt the same as giving in to obsessive compulsion.

fpbp

this is a joke, right? you're pulling all this from some old ugly betty or TV message board from 5 years ago right? you're not actually this obsessed with a show right?

No, but it looked similar to that. I'm not at home, so I couldn't take screenshots. I know I need help, but at the same time, I should just be myself, no?

I really do love it. I watched 7 episodes today. I can't stop.

get help senpai. that shit is unhealthy. we've all made our dream lives in the sims but no one has dedicated as much time to something as you have to that show. drop the show, go talk to a doctor. It's okay to like it. you can even love it but you have a problem.

>>Ugly Betty told me to be confident in who I am
It only works if you're not actually ugly.

I'll do that user. I haven't really talked about this much before. Thank you.

Is that so?

What's the deal with Hollywood casting hot actresses to play nerdy, ugly, plain-jane characters?

For that matter, what's the deal with them hiring genuinely ugly actresses to play hot characters? Pic related