You would never see Hillary Clinton say blacks need to do a better job of listening to whites

You would never see Hillary Clinton say blacks need to do a better job of listening to whites

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/751542474972291072
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol cuz that would be racist. Telling one group to listen and believe just because is fucking terrible.

Wow, really makes you think.

I used to be a white supremacist, but then I saw this tweet.

#ImWithHer

OP. You're ID says BTFO

Nice.

Noice.

Hillary just seems fake as hell to me.

Holy shit!
Kek is with us

Praise his might

>You're
>You are
Time to go to bed.

I'll be so fucking pissed if this cunt becomes president.

Looks to me like black people need to be doing a better job of listening to police commands

> pandering to black people as if they are incompetent children who need to be coddled and patted on the head sweetly if they have grievances

Are Black American insane!

Hillary will increase the number of African Americans that are dependent on the State. More black men will be in prisons and more black women will be single mothers on welfare. Hillary WANTS this, people dependent on the government will vote for any party that will keep the money flowing their way. NOTE: Hillary does NOT push for more jobs but instead more public assistance.

We have tried to listen but all we hear is bix nood this, whirl stah that and lots of chimpanzee like screeching in between.

>it wunnit he fault that he rob dat likka sto and shoot those 3 niggaz
>it be dem unseen barrias n shit
>you fukkin crackas aint listnin n shit it da barrias

>You're
Commonwealth education

Hmmm she's posted this before. -_-

use some effort in your fakes

It's not fake

Bro its real. She's said it twice now, and also blamed guns.

mobile.twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/751542474972291072

>White's need to do a better job
More like
>Blacks need to do a job

Holy shit i stand corrected thats insane

>Btf0

MAXIMUM LEL

So the visible barriers are niggers during the day and invisible niggers during the night?

kek and checkd

Doesn't even use the right font, 2/10

Didn't she say this a few weeks or days ago?

Why do you need an assault rifle on the street? Are you a gang banging nigger?

It's legal for me to fuck a 16 year old, but I'm 35 and don't simply because "it's muh right."

So, yeah. People walking around with weapons specifically designed to kill several people as fast as possible shouldn't be carried in the streets. It's common fucking sense.

Watched the news much? Shit.... even "trained" cops can't even keep it together with simple service pistols. They're killing niggers everyday lol.

Why do you need an assault rifle on the street? Are you a gang banging nigger?

It's legal for me to fuck a 16 year old, but I'm 35 and don't simply because "it's muh right."

So, yeah. People walking around with weapons specifically designed to kill several people as fast as possible shouldn't be carried in the streets. It's common fucking sense.

Watched the news much? Shit.... even "trained" cops can't even keep it together with simple service pistols. They're killing niggers everyday lol.

Why shouldn't I carry a rifle on me?

you dont need to have a fucking random id or post twice
bot or shitposter i cant tell at this point

Why do you need to shill on a Chinese cartoon board? Are you some keyboard banging liberal?

It's legal for me to shitpost on other sites, but I have a real job, and don't do it simply because 2 cents a post is shit.

So, yeah. People shilling around with posts specifically designed to spread false information as fast as possible shouldn't be around on Sup Forums. Its common fucking sense.

Read the threads?... Fuck, even "trained" shills can't keep it together with simple copy/pasta. They're shilling Sup Forums everyday. Lolol

is this real?

That one is not.

This shit is getting old. Just stop committing crimes, stop spreading gang culture, stop with everything that turns a 1st world into a 3rd world. Hurt feelings don't crumble communities, violence and crime do. Put your selfish bullshit feelings aside for once and figure out how to make things better as a whole, not just for your self vindication. This is shit is getting to be too much. And these politicians that act like pretending to care about social matters is actual work, instead of actually doing work towards jobs and economy. Fuck this shit.

>people are going to elect this woman

On the bright side, at least we have Pol so we can all suffer together under her.

>spic talking about education

spicyboi

You guys are literally bat shit insane.

I'm 35 and have been posting/lurking this image board since like 2005-2006 not sure. You're type is fairly recent to the whole chan culture. I've read all the so called shill info you've all put together and I'm not convinced it works or is exactly set up the way you think.

Anyway, I'm just saying carrying a rifle in the street like a drug dealing nigger " because muh rights" is the exact same thing as a faggot ass grabbing and french kissing next to me at a diner. Or some black lives matter protest.

Just because you can do something isn't exactly a sensible reason to do it.

You guys use the same logic that lgbtq9hyslcccxxxer's do and thuged out niggers do at times to justify their actions.

Just saying. Just because I have the legal right to do something doesn't automatically make it a "good idea"

I come here a few times a day to see what the crazy far left and far right people are up to for my lelz

>vast majority of wealth transfer happens from white to black
>blacks contribute virtually nothing to society or development
>whites need to listen and give more gibs

Without blacks the US would be colonizing mars right now. Slavery was probably the most expensive mistake in US history.

Your postings lead me to believe you are a shill. A long bullshit message, that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. Nobody has posted about open-carry, or muh rights. It's been about Hillary Clinton placing blame for the cop killings on whites, and guns.

More so than that, it seems you are trying to "fit in" by using words like nigger and fag, but what gets me more than anything, is you seem to think that claiming you're an oldfag gives you more legitimacy. It doesn't.