Leave cartoon-kino to me

leave cartoon-kino to me

cbr.com/watchmen-r-rated-animated-movie/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l21HLncmHGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember how good that R-Rated Killing Joker movie was?

me neither.

>more capeshit

jesus christ let it end please

The live-action version was already a near perfect adaption. Why even bother with this?

DC releases new R rated animated movies every year, not really a big deal.

When was the last actually aesthetically-pleasing animated capeshit?

Mask of the Phantasm

>R rated animated movies
Jesus Christ.

Batman Gotham Knight. Seriously, just farm it out to Nips, they seem to be the only people who know what the fuck they're doing

No

The Killing Joke part was good

This

Kysys

But muh squid

Same studio that animated anime like Death Note.

>haha, yes. It is truly ultra violence that will show us that animations too can be for adults!

I bet these faggots never watched the brave little toaster.

fucking why

It already has a motion comic and the live action movie. Just leave it alone.

What's the point?

Madhouse? They're pretty good. They'd probably be better with a real budget and deadlines longer than a week
Right now their films look like Batman TAS but crap. Like you show a bunch of idiots a few episodes and tell them to copy the art style.

Leave Watchmen alone.

They totally failed to do Rorschach justice
Turned it into slomo capeaction shit.
Villain was fucking terrible

no one asked for this

Even though the giant squid is in the comics, the nuke was a much better ending. Why do comic fags think that because it's in the comics it has to be exactly that way in the film or it's trash?

Are you daft? The film was garbage.

I guess you just don't like Watchmen all together then.

Aliens is undeniable. Nukes raise doubts.

I came into it without knowing any thing about watchmen. As a film it totally fails

>the nuke was a much better ending.
we've been over this
you are plain wrong
go to the archives and find a watchmen thread, you should find the argument

But it was the same energy that came from Dr Manhattan so the blame was solely on him.

>much better ending
>goes from humanity uniting against a totally alien threat to a strenuous pact over an American ex-pat
Giant psychic squids are inherently sillier, but it's also a hell of a lot more solid and Ozzy was the smartest man on earth.

I'm not even discuss with this synder cocksucker defending the retarded nukes.

>I'm not even going to discuss with a differing opinion present.

What a spineless faggot.

Alright, I get you. That's a fair point and is actually something useful other than "YOU'RE WRONG LOOK UP OLD THREADS TO SEE YOU'RE WRONG"

I like the comic and think the movie is the worst thing i've ever seen.

Look at DCs past animated movies, this is most likely going to be shit.

probably going to be by the guys who made Judas Contract since Timm is busy with Batman and YAAS QUEEN.

Gotham Knight
youtube.com/watch?v=l21HLncmHGU

Go fuck yourself reedit, the nuke is objectively better.

Justice League Dark and Judas Contract were great though.

Name ONE good capeshit.

The Dark Knight, and I dare you to say otherwise.

It was low budget that's why

The film is not perfect and we discussed its failures extensively, but is a decent adaptation with many good moments.

Are you 16?

No, I actually agree with you. The sequel had its moments, but I really enjoy TDK. I also don't mind the original Batman film.

>I have no argument: the post

"we have been over this" yes and people gave 2 reasonable, albeit opposite interpretations.
Are you Rorschach?

dis gun be kino.

a 1:1 adaptation of something does not make a good movie
the acting was garbage for the most part, the action scenes were garbage and the whole movie was an extended music video with popular songs to mask the terrible (outside of rorschach and the comedian) acting

But I've already seen animated Watchmen - it was the comic book in motion basically. How can they out-do both the movie and the animated comic book? It's already been done. Isn't OPs pic just really really old?

Alien invasion brought human nations together.
Dr. Manhatten, although having God-like powers, is still a human, so the nation's were brought together against another Earth based threat.

The point was, that Earth can only ever unite against extra terrestrial threat. Which was killed by changing this plot point.

Of the six main actors, which one did not act well for your standards?