OR PERHAPS HES WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD BOARD A MAN, BEFORE DRAGGING HUM OUT OF A PLANE

OR PERHAPS HES WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD BOARD A MAN, BEFORE DRAGGING HUM OUT OF A PLANE

if I pull those off will you die?

It would be extremely painful for your shareholders

They're big investors

For now

This is why you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane

Was getting dragged out part of your plan?

>he turned out to be a degenerate after all

nice. united off the hook

I've heard of a Chinese takeaway but this is ridiculous

Hothead

Of coursh. He refused the $400 offer in favour of this. He simply needed to get this recorded

No one cared about the prostitution until they took me off the plane

Actually none of that will have any bearing on the legal outcome of this incident.

Might help with public perception though.

Was losing money part of their masterplan?

Okay great but that doesn't have much bearing on this incident where he was physically struck and removed.

Horrible monsters of people still prevail in civil suits all the time.

One chinky dinky!

they let someone board the actual plane tried to bribe people with vouchers to get off, randomly selected a person to get off then layed the smack down on someone disgruntled but sitting

the only time I have seen this behavior was eygypt where the police beat a guy because his car broke down

Dr Ching, I'm TSA.

Guys United just threw me off the plane for violating their FAA approved "No Singles Policy". Wtf I thought it's only for theaters. Should I sue?

This was sent by the CEO of United. It says:

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE COMPANY LISTS ME, MY OVERBOOKED PASSENGERS, MY STAFF, ALL OF YOU AND NO DOCTOR

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS A $400 VOUCHER

*drags man off plane*

HE DIDNT FLY SO GOOD. WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?

*the man runs back on, bleeding*

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED YUAN

WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR. PAVEL?!?