Is the new season worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyhXtVUROkI
youtube.com/watch?v=CSCaEijMx3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes it's actually pretty decent.

Yeah it's not that bad compared to season 10

Does that fat bitch appear again?

Who? I don't remember a fat bitch this season.

no

I did't see Barb's entourage anywhere in the first episode. that disgusting trannie that kept talking about how he was going to wipe his semen all over everybody made me gag

Oh that's what you mean. I had blocked that out it was so terrible. She doesn't appear this season.

what's the most goat scene?

for some reason this one makes me depressed

youtube.com/watch?v=cyhXtVUROkI

Probably one of the best Lahey-centric seasons. Hope they continue his booze worship next season as well.

Canadian ''''''''''''''''comedy'''''''''''''''''

Lahey is the only reason to watch the netflix seasons, John Dunsworth is a national treasure

american """"""""comedy""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=CSCaEijMx3U

how is it that ricky pretty much looks exactly like he always did and julian got old as shit

that's a lot of money right

Don't watch anything past season 7. 8 onwards is shit.

The fuckin way she goes bud

Massive improvement over season 10. It's probably the best post cancellation season.

>trailereddit park boys

I don't know why brittish shows need to be remade for American audiences. I mean, we speak the same language. Plus, it's not like the British remake American shows or redub shows like South Park, they are able to just watch our stuff, so why can't we do the same. The original Inbetweeners was so fucking funny, and this is an abortion.

Because when they say "adapted for American audiences" they really mean "dumbed down for American audiences"

ive rewatched the first season again after watching s11 and honestly after all that time they all still look almost exactly the same and they certainly sound the same, its a miracle.

I imaagine it's due to the type of shows. Things like The Office and Inbetweeners have so much British culture in them to make gags work, American producers probably think rewriting them will make them more popular in America

W E E D

how come it's never mentioned that all the people living in cars and tents and sheds(I really doubt bubbles shed has heat) would freeze to death in the canadian winter, which lasts like half the year.

I know a lot of them keep going to jail every winter or most winters but ricky for instance talks about living in that car with a missing door for half his life. I live hundreds of miles south of canada, and i tried to sleep in my car once in the winter and it's FUCKED.

Also i think it would be cool for them to do a couple comfy episodes in the winter with snow everywhere.