Rick and morty = atheism/reddit

>rick and morty = atheism/reddit
where did this meme come from ?

is it just the anons with the Sup Forumsgoggles on who've hardwired themselves into thinking that "fictional character mouths certain religious/political view = entire show is propaganda reeee"

marathoned the first two seasos earlier this year and thought it was an inventive, well-paced and visually very competent cartoon that didn't so much seem to push any specific philosophical angle as it did explore a wide range of themes and ideas

also recall hearing harmon on a podcast, and personally he's as far away from atheist as one could possibly be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off reddit

Cute, now get the fuck out of here

Rick and Morty=Baby's First Nihilism and Postmodernism trash

M..MORTY *burrpp*

>it's not atheist you guys just don't unserstand it stupid christcucks

Seriously sick of seeing these threads on here

t. reddit

H-hey Morty *burp* can you pass me that God from the workbench?
W-w-w-what God, Rick?
Exactlty *burp* Morty *burp* exactly

i personally dont even care about the atheism. It's the shitty jokes I care about

rick and morty fucking sucks and so does justin roiland for creating this garbage

>i don't like memes

>>>/reddit/

>You g-gotta *uuurp* you gotta lick my balls Morty
Highbrow humour for the modern intellectual

SHIT
ON
THE
FLOOR

moot made the Sup Forums containment board for a reason.

Sup Forums is like the bronies of politics.

>reddit spacing
>pretentious language
>defending something nobody cares about

GTFO Reddit

It is incredible how salty are religious people with this show

>pol's candidate wins the presidency of the fucking Unites States of America
>t-they're not relevant!!

Jesus aren't you a bit behind on current trends.

that gif looks reddit as fuck tbqh

>he thinks it matters who the president is

hows that foreign policy going? still waging wars with 3rd world countries i see? wasting billions of dollars? what happened to the trump america first pull out of 3rd world useless wars policy? oh thats right, it doesnt matter whos president. they all have to tow the line or else end up like JFK.

>the only comeback when someone calls something reddit is STILL calling people who don't like it Sup Forums

i'm not religious and many anons aren't. i absolutely despise atheists. i despise muslims and jews

Sup Forums doesnt like reddit. why are you greentexting this?

Sup Forums is mostly reddit though

whatever dude, i troll as both sides on the daily, so doesnt really matter what u idiots post here lol

>an inventive, well-paced and visually very competent cartoon that didn't so much seem to push any specific philosophical angle as it did explore a wide range of themes and ideas
I agree, but there's no point expressing that viewpoint here. The "criticism" you see here of this show is so ridiculously repetitive I almost feel like it's just one person spamming his shitty myopic contrarian opinion because he gets triggered every time a character stutters in a TV show

GOD

Well, then I change the sentence:
It is incredible how salty are Christian-friendly people with this show

Anybody that says this show is atheist clearly hasn't watched it and their opinion on the show means nothing

I dont understand how this specific type of thread still has not lost momentum
its still shitposting and painfully forced

You sound upset.

>i troll as both sides on the daily
Try saying that out loud to yourself, without crying profusely afterwards.

DUDE *BURP* LMAO

Upvoted. :)

Calling things reddit is the most reddit thing a person can do desu

>I like rick and morty
lel

Last time America decided to stay out of foreign affairs the great wars happened.

And they were the best things that ever happened to the American economy

DUDE GOD IS NOT REAL LMAO

the word "reddit" should be grounds for an autoban

You know it's better than South Park. Why aren't you this autistic about South Park? Because AS didn't air Samurai Jack on April FOOLS Day?

>writes two sentences.
>lol u mad bro u mad??

*upboats*

I'm seriously convinced the people who keep shittalking this show haven't even watched it.

Found the redditor

implying the site doesnt get 2 cents everytime someone says it.

Newfags who don't understand Sup Forums and are desperate to sound like they belong aggressively call everything "Reddit"

no that's you not me

Newfag used to be the keyword to identify newfags. Guess things never change.

Gee.. I wonder which website you came from?

>Newfags being this desperate to have the approval of anonymous strangers
Why? I understand not admitting that you're under 18 since you can get banned, but why pretend you aren't new?

see

>Defending something being 'Reddit' while simultaneously bringing up and bashing Sup Forums for no reason
Jesus Christ Redditor, at least TRY and be subtle about it...

us oldfags, rite?

nice trips, tho

See

so they supported 1 of the 2 candidates available therefore they're relevant?
that makes no sense
that's like saying I'm zlatan fan therefore I'm relevant in professional soccer

>he doesn't even know how to reply

I like rick and morty.
I like it a lot.
I list it with good stuff like gravity falls, archer, adventure time and such.

The gems anime or whatever is shit tho.

>good spacing and grammar is a reddit thing
kys

Technically Trump was Sup Forums's candidate early in the primaries when the were like 16 GOP candidates and Trump had a 1%chance of winning

wtf how can someone who uses the same website as i do have a different opinion
i am angry

>using 'marathoned' correctly

Back, back.

Back to you know where.

Rick and morty isn't just a cartoon...

...it's LIFE.

>anyone afraid of antifa

That's badass.

You better be scared.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

>self-branded a fucktard for life

>they're all white

morty le god *buuuurp* le god *braaaaaap* le god isn't real morty le wubba dubba sowzen sauce xD

>still going on about le nazi punch from 4 months ago
Meanwhile, on the winning side...

>Meanwhile, on the winning side.

Rick and Morty aside, what exactly is wrong with nihilism? Besides the cancerous subset of outspoken people that follow it?

I'm sure if you keep posting facebook pics you'll stop Paco and Paquita from being violently forn from their families and sent back to Spicland :)

Die you fucking fascist. WE are winning.

Because nobody likes Reddit.

Remember when Trump got rid of Obamacare?

He picked the new JotSC; that decides the culture war in America which is by far the most important thing.

For real. The racism and nationalism of the far right is drowning, grasping at anything it can to stay afloat.

>line breaks after every sentence is good spacing
You're probably a mobile fag too

Remember when every single illegal was deported? I do, it's happening right now. Better get used to it, America's headed for a white future.

Remember when we already have 11.4 million illegal immigrants popping out kids who get automatic citizenship just for being born here?

>export jobs
>import labor
>automate labor
>impose arbitrary regulations and taxes on the underclasses

Why are libtards so oblivious to why they're hated?

Such beautiful penmanship ruined by adding two popculture characters. In 15 years, they sill be as relevant as a Ren and Stimpy tattoo

haha mad at how irrelevant your opinions about politics and world happenings are?

>throw a nigger-tier sucker punch that doesn't even knock down your target then fun away
So this is the power of the Left.

it's not a meme reddit

this show is objectively shit

Come to Berkeley tomorrow antifa nigger. We need some more skulls to crack.

I don't understand how gloating about my impending ethnic displacement is supposed to make me feel any less inclined to be racist.

>march 2015
try posting an article made after the source of nigger babies was cut off

Because instead of striving to acheive things losers use it to go "LOL BLAZE IT DUDE XD."

>M-MORTY W-WE *burp* WE HAVE TO GO TO THE REDDIT MORTY
>THERE IS NO GOD MORTY
Trulely intelligent show to intelligent people.

Justin Roiland the voice of R&M used to come here and start anti R&M threads to see unfiltered criticisms of the show to gain perspective then shit posters took the most damning criticism was le reddit meme. And it stuck

r&m has many similarities to the majority of reddit posts, which is a direct result of its popularity and upvote system
the kind of posts that try to display depth in the shallowest sense possible

>M-Morty *burp* t-there is no god Morty *sips*
something that takes no thought to comprehend and no thought to formulate, something that the average person could relate to, and thus receiving many upvotes

Its like looking at a picture of the sky with motivational text at the top and bottom, instead of just looking up for your self

>less inclined to be racist

It's not.

It's supposed to make you depressed and suicidal.

*TIPS FEDORA

well memed milady

>where did this meme come from ?
take a wild guess
you sound like reddit though

Me and all my elementary schoolmates love the show, it's clever and deep; we talk all day about philosophy and theology.