Why is my dick so small?

Why is my dick so small?

It's ment to be 16.5 centermeters long and 14.5 centermeters in circumference but it's so small you can hardly see it. Did I measure the length wrong or is the average much bigger?

I have the smallest penis I have ever seen on the internet and in real life what's going on?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-12-13-13-22-01.jpg (626x1104, 330K)

Bump, embarassing

Damn, wished I had that extra half inch on me. nothing is wrong, you're just taking photos at the wrongs angle lulz

That's your dick? That's not small dude. You'd be surprised. Don't let Sup Forums ruin your expectations. On top of that, don't compare yourself to others. Just work with what you have since you can't change it. My cock is smaller than yours and the only remarks I've gotten have been positive.

Fuck you faggot

Not small, pretty average. Nothing to worry about

Femanon here, it does look pretty damn small, but that doesn't mean you can't still give a woman an orgasm. Just learn good oral techniques and allow her to use toys.

Dumb bitch in for a rude awakening when she realizes this is actually above average

calling bullshit, tits or GTFO. I have been with plenty of dudes in my lifetime and thats normal. Unless gay dudes have smaller dicks

None of the guys I've ever dated have been that small and I've dated a lot.

It's bait. In truth women that obsess over taller men usually had a difficult or no relationship with their father (who when they were young similarly towered over them), others symptoms include low IQ, low EQ, dropping out of HS or college, drug addiction, alcoholism and herpes/hep C/HPV. In short, a whore. The sort of woman who'd falsely accuse someone of rape. Avoid.

Attached: 301.png (680x187, 21K)

I know right I have a gf atm and it almost makes me want to commit suicide because I cant have sex property.

What's the average penis size in your experience because there's no way that SMALLER then me is average.

Either you are trolling or you have been lucky. Even statistics say its normal.

Gays and traps have lower testosterone, so less body hair, less muscle mass, and yeah, smaller dicks on average

same person

What's the average size of guys you have dated? OP still here and femaonon speaks the truth I don't know why your shitting all over her.

My dick is to small to really have sex with like I try my best but it's really difficult, and I really want to know what the average size is.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-12-13-14-06-22.jpg (720x1280, 385K)

I don't know numbers, but just judging by looks I'd say you are about half the size of most guys. Not worth killing yourself over but yeah you'll definitely wanna leave the light off during sex

You’re not fooling nobody you mentally ill piece of shit

Attached: 5AC88378-BC7F-450C-9F2F-FCCF96BED35C.jpg (680x989, 95K)

>Gays have lower testosterone?

where the fuck did you get that from... Have you ever been into a Gay club for bears? i bet you havent

You are just putting people down because its the only thing that makes your life a little bit better. lmao

So many of you chicks have a fucked up idea on average. I've even had chicks say I'm average or maybe on the slightly below average side. Im barely over 7 inches. Holy hell I feel for the guys who are around 5-5.5 which is actual average.

And if you dating a lot means you've seen a lot it means you're a whore that cant stop taking her panties off after every first date lmao

Lmao, nice bait thread.

So most guys you have had sex with are 10inches plus? That's a stretch are you really just fucking with me? Please tell me because I'm ok the brink of taking 10 grams of MDMA and lying out in the sun

It's a troll for underconfident and anxious men. It's derivative trash.

Attached: 1573638011021.jpg (590x408, 44K)

Why do you think the girls are wrong and the average is right?

Look at op it's so small and your only slightly bigger

You can stop now, sweetie. Feminists can't troll, the left can't meme and you stand out like you're wearing a hunting vest.

Attached: 1575923333687.jpg (541x783, 145K)

If you would kill yourself over your small dick then you are so pathetic you prolly should

I can live with a guy who is that small as long as he has a good personality and a stable job. I've had my fun with the big boys in high school and college, these days I'm looking for something more from a relationship.

Only 5 inches is needed to give a woman an orgasm. That's science. But women also get off on oral and in masturbation, so it really doesn't matter

That was me, I'm OP I thought she was being serious untill she said half the size of most men. I'm small but I'm 6.5 inches I don't think most ment are 13 inches long obviously...

And why not? I'm really depressed atm because I'm in love with this girl but I can't even grow the balls to send dick picks to her when she asks for them.

Based. Glad to see good women still exist.

>This whole fucking thread

Attached: giphy.gif (375x269, 1.92M)

Cope dicklet

Mine's definitely no bigger than that and probably a little smaller.
Slept with about 200 women (and I've always been VERY selective with who I put my dick in) before marrying a fashion model (married for 8 years now with 2 kids).

After you hit your 20's you'll probably stop crying about something you can't do a fuckin' thing about and realize there are a lot more important things in life.

He's a dicklet for not obsessing over dicks? Put me in the dicklet category too then