(((Gregg Popovich)))

Why the parenthesis? Retard

Love how this triggers Sup Forumstards

oh yeah, the great mystery of why racism exists

He's right. All the hatred against whitey has gotten a little out of hand.

>it's an employing racism to complain about being called racist episode
BOOOORRIING

Figured what out? How to eradicate racism from the human condition?

I really don't understand this line of thinking. Is it just petty virtue signaling?

Do you need a safe space, OP? Where you don't have to confront the country's flaws?

>I feel threatened by someone pointing out injustice
>i-it's just v-virtue signaling, r-r-right guys?

>I can't answer a good-faith critique of a position I agree with so I make an absurd strawman instead

Pottery. Now incorrectly use the slur "snowflake" on me.

That is what I want to know, too.

"America is a murderous country that hasn't figured it out yet" works also.
What it boils down to is "Some bad people exist therefore I want to take away the rights of others (Free speech)"

>implying anyone cares about "injustice"

Serious question, why don't we just oven all minorities?

>everyone in america is racist!
>WTF why are you offended by me blanket calling americans racist even though you've never done anything racist in your life

Sorry, I usually just assume people posting in these threads are poltards that don't want to have an actual discussion. My bad. I can try to answer your question, if you want.
I think he's saying we as a country haven't figured out (ie. accepted) that racism is still a widespread problem. Which, given the fact that both normal citizens and public figures often say that "racism is over now that we don't have slavery or explicitly codified Jim Crow," is a fair point.

This, It's not like they're human anyway.

Why is Sup Forums so triggered by this, majority of people on this site consider themselves to be actual racists and say racist shit all the time here. Why get upset when you’re called out on it, I thought similar boards like this one and Sup Forums took pride in hating nigs

Just because you have ass burgers doesn't mean everyone else does too.

what's a non racist country?

>I'm going to strawman their argument
>WTF why won't people treat me like an adult and engage me in conversation?

You won’t get a legitimate response because all racists suffer from mental illness. Don’t waste your time

> injustice
> not hating niggers after all the violence they perpetuate

Because they're children

Every person in this world is racist by nature. People who claim not to be are just virtue signalling.

Why not just judge people as individuals? Wouldn't that solve everything?

Too complex for his pea brain

/pol go back to your containment board and stop trying to shit up ours. Takw your hurrhurr this is /b 2.0 trash with you

some people are racists is not equal to having a racist country, especially when you have all that money given to blacks and afirmative action
you even had a black president
what do blacks want? total anihilation it seems, wich is what they did on haiti

I do. And niggers still happen to be those most violent

> Which, given the fact that both normal citizens and public figures often say that "racism is over now that we don't have slavery or explicitly codified Jim Crow," is a fair point.

Actually people almost never say that. Instead, they say racism has been declining for a long time, and point to the abolition of slavery and Jim Crow as evidence.

So it's not a fair point at all.

It's actually an unfair point from a millionaire jock smugly handwaving away tangible and very difficult progress this country has made on race relations.

It's called a criminal trial user, pretty individual.

>Proceeds to get balled on by the best white man in the game right now

Really made me think.

Popovich is like a woman. Just absolutely loves saying generic, blanketed statements so he can get as much attention as possible.

Man why the fuck is our diaspora so fucking cucked

>muh black president
>muh racism is "declining"
There are literally white supremacists working in the white house. Yes, racial injustice is still an issue that many people choose to ignore.

What makes America as a whole a racist country? The existence of minority racist groups?
How do you "figure it out?" Simply acknowledge racism exists or someone try to actually end racism across 300million people?

Pop is THIIIIISSSSSS close to incurring the Trump Curse. If he says something negative about Trump, the Spurs will miss the playoffs and Kawaii will come out as Trans.

Yeah, that curse really did a number on Chris Long and Malcolm Jenkins.

Slow burn, my friend.

Sick confirmation bias, bro

>slow burn
>couldn't stop them from winning a championship as the best in the world
Wow, so scary.

can one actually be a white supremacist? it is pretty obvious white people are the most "supreme" race if there is such a thing

Pop already ended racism by winning NBA championships with Matt Bonner.

Trump is famous for enacting revenge over long periods of time, Count of Monte Cristo style.; why wouldn't his curse work the same way? Do you not know anything about this man? No wonder he balls on you at every turn.

>There are literally white supremacists working in the white house
have they expelled the black population to africa like lincoln intended to?
have they erased afirmative action?
have they cancelled ebts?
have they ban interacial relationships?
have they reinstall jim crow laws?
have they?
no?
then what the fuck are you talking about
oooh but da white devil be stopin me fom crushin statues mane, they raycis

Sup Forums infestation! call the exterminator!

we need to ban/ignore americans or this board will be another Sup Forums Sup Forums racebait shitfest

I do and the vast majority of black people who I have met have failed to reach even acceptable standards.

>they dont think straight white non leftist men should be put in work camps, racist!!!!

>racial injustice is still an issue
how?

Jews dont have enough power apparently

How can you say that when in your own country, Asians and Jews are more financially successful and smarter

this. I live in a half black neighborhood and I see the most retarded crap on a daily basis.

>takes them 20 minutes to buy $5 worth of lottery tickets
>takes them 5 minutes to figure out how to use their credit card to pay for something
>takes them half an hour to order food at a drive-thru

don't even get me started on the driving. the concept of red lights also do not apply to the black community. you have to wait a good 5-10 seconds whenever a light turns green just because some uninsured nog is likely to come flying through way after it is red

if you have 10 percent of this experience with blacks and arent incredibly racist theres something severely fucked in your head.

the problem is 90 percent of whites interactions are with the top 10 percent of blacks and they conflate that with the other 90 percent they will never come in contact with any more than the will Bigfoot

Im sure whites in asian countries blow their residents out of the water too, do you not know how immigration policy works?

absolutely correct, this is exactly the point that should be made every single time.

#3 for sure...

>white people never do these things
>my anecdotes are relevant
You are actually useless

They lost the world series dumbass

they lost you stupid fuck

I never claimed it to be anything more than anecdotal. I didn't even touch on the violence, drugs, or constant robberies/shoplifting done overwhelmingly by blacks that has driven practically all business from the area. This is all anecdotal though, surely businesses closing left and right the darker a neighborhood gets has nothing to do with crime.

>this triggers the Sup Forumscuck

LMAO

I was talking about the Eagles, clearly

>Trump is famous for enacting revenge over long periods of time
The fuck are you even talking about?

What can be done?

>Current situations negate history
If aliens came down and objectively calculated which race has accomplished the most and has been the most important one they would deem it to be the Europeans.

>American thread
>About an American sport
>Discussing American politics
>Foreigners everywhere

diaspora doesnt count when it comes to european ancestry coming to america. everyone fits in for the greater good, and blunts their identity. which is good because its what america is all about. will not comment on the rest

Go make an Americans-only safe space board, if it bothers you so much.

Pats lost because Brady took part in a top 10 anime betrayal. Eagles never kneed either.

It's hilarious that many of you are offended by this when most of you are self admitted racist. What are you guys mad about, he's just talking about you?

kek

He didn't say that though?

>country overwhelmingly elects black muslim who is married to Black Panther
>twice
>country is racist

Racism was objectively btfo forever in 2008. There is literally not a single job or position of power in the United States that is closed off to someone because they are black. Institutional racism literally, unironically, objectively does not exist.

good question

(((NBA)))
enjoy your race mixing commercials

>How to eradicate racism
Tell jews and blacks to shut the fuck up.

There is exactly one case of institutional racism in the US and it's called 'affirmative action'

Why is nobody in the US media talking about it and questioning it?
Why isn't even Trump doing anything about that injustice?

You're a fucking dumbass

Excellent retort.

>t. never lived in a city or anywhere within 5 miles of a black neighborhood

Someone should #metoo him.

found the Patriots/Drumpf fan

Why arent there quotas for white players? Theyre really underrepresented and it stems from systemic RACISM perpetuated on basketball courts everywhere and trump needs to be impeached for this

Well now that you've shown Conan O Brien to be someone who ostensibly transitions from reading jokes he didn't write to expressing a completely different opinion, that must have wider implications.
And your ideas of what a blavk neighborhood looks like is a function of you being raised by tv screens.