Summoning Black People

In this thread: we summong black Americans and they answer our questions.

If you can time stamp, that'd be better.

For my own sanity, I need to know there are some normal black Americans out there.

So, are there any black Americans on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmWleVUmkqg
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb07Xy_r4MQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our skin color is Bronze not black dumbass. Secondly, we are Gods. You denounce this truth, then you denounce God. You have eternal damnation to look forward to anyway, worry more about that heathen.

Yes I am black and here is a recent timestamp.

what would you like to discuss?

How many milliaggressions/microaggressions/nanoaggressions/picoaggressions/femtoaggressions/attoaggressions do you experience on a daily basis?

>btw im a grill

tits or gtfo

all OP asked was for black people so I assumed grils would be acceptable.

if not OP should have said so.

so fuck all of you. bye!

>you will never be as good as mummy

Why live?

On the toilet. No pen available so I used my sisters eyeliner. Bitch deserves it.

What do you wanna ask op?

>Our skin color is Bronze not black dumbass.

We're not off to a good start... Our skin colour isn't exactly "white", in case you never noticed...

> Secondly, we are Gods.

Oh OK, you were trolling. I should stop assuming I can take people seriously anywhere on this entire website. Apart from the robots and the comics lovers.

>all OP asked was for black people so I assumed grils would be acceptable.

But... your grill isn't even black.

Let's see:

1. what do you think of Sup Forums?

2. who are you voting for?

3. what of black people around you?

4. what of your family?

5. what do you think of African Americans in general?

6. have you experienced actual racism and if so, how?

Zero.
>muh microaggressions
what the fuck is this meme? I live in Texas. Never heard of this microagression bullshit.

I experience megaggressions every moment of my life because of whitey

1) Sup Forums is shit. but it's funny. I love reading text of supposedly butthurt people crying about white genocide. all those tears and no action. it's glorious. the solution to white genocide is to have white babies.

2) I'm not voting. Trump, Cunton, they're the same thing.

3) some are cool, some are shit. same with everyone.

4) Love my family. dad mom brothers sisters uncles aunts cousins and so on. really cool people.

5) watermelon students are generally shit in my experience, but that's what you get when you live in a low income area trying to get through college on bread and water.

6) actual racism? yeah. had a guy call me a nigger once. didn't carre though. i'm not going to spontaneously combust because someone said the dreaded EN WORD. on the note of real racism, I had an army vet tell me that he was racist as fuck against blacks. he told me a story about how his old high school teacher fucked him over out of his scholarship for college (he was on course to get a full ride for a football scholarship, he was a 5"10 white guy) forcing him to join the military. at the end he said he shat on his old teacher's grave. I told him in response that that sort of action isn't something I would personally take, but I fully understand and even agree with what he did. At the end of it he told me that he thought I was a genuinely good guy and that he could finally see the good in (((some))) people. so I felt like I did a good job listening to him. not saying i'm some bastion for le race relations or whatever, but I personally am not a racist and that army vet taught me especially not to be one.

7) I've talked to a German lady and a Russian dude and both of them received me or seemed to receive me very well. I appreciate them. I am a stupid black american of course, but I genuinely do feel comoradrie with people who aren't like me in outward appearance.

How adorable grills are allowed here?

Interesting response. I appreciate.

Back in 2001, blacks in the USA were 9% of the population, a decreasing number at the time; today, it's at 13%. Did black people get more numerous or did everyone else reproduce less? Not really a question for you alone, obviously.

The question for you is more this: do you see more black people reproducing than white ones?

What about racism from black people? Is there a lot of that?

how are you allowed here?

I didn't know Sup Forums bans Syrians

>1. what do you think of Sup Forums?
Dank memes and happenings. A gem thread or two every couple months but mostly shitposts.

>2. who are you voting for?
Gary Johnson if anyone.

>3. what of black people around you?
If you take 10 black youths at random. 4 will be like me, 2 will be thugs, 2 will be wannabe thugs and the last 2 are uncle toms. I live in baltimore county so that's the way I see things.

>4. what of your family?
Well my generation are first generation americans. Our parents came from Jamaica (legally ofc).

All of our bad apples are the older of the 1st generations and are typically like that since they grew up in 90s new york. And even then only a couple of cousins went to jail/got deported.

>5. what do you think of African Americans in general?

It's alot to consider. I think we're clueless and hopeless but I try not to be a cynic. Intellectualism in the black community is on the rise but being high jacked by leftist institution and KANGZ science. Imo, as long as we keep worshipping violence and destruction (it comes from the music) things will never change, sadly.

>6. have you experienced actual racism and if so, how?

Yeah. I've only been called a nigger once and that was by some drunk hick driving by going 80mph on a local road.
Most "racism" we'll get is being profiled or being expected to act/talk/behave a certain way. I've fit the description a couple times but I've found that if you just be polite and let them ask their bullshit questions they'll just let you go.

Also racism on the Internet is extremely prevalent and almost unavoidable.

Hope you got your answers swissbro

Are you actually from Syria?

Can you tell me what the whole ISIS thing is from your individual point of view?

Bronze? Youre color blind dude. Bronze doesnt look like human shit

Black guy on lunch break here
Ask me anything so long as it's in the next 10 minutes or so

Kayla pls call me and follow me back on Twitter I just want to fuck ps I am spic

Interesting answer as well. If 40% of the blacks you know are like you, I guess there's hope for your community in America.

Thanks for answering!

Did the holocaust happen

Do you spend any time looking at your palms to see exactly where your white skin becomes black?

Same with feet. How odd is it to be bicolour?

Sandnigger that deserves death. They didn't like our secular country so now they want an Islamic one. And more than half of ISIS members are not even Syrian. We will win. We will kill every fucking terrorist in our country but as long as the west is still till this very day supporting ISIS, our fight is far from over

Do black people like playing cs go?

I personally don't see more or less of any reproducing except for Mexicans. they have like ten million kids.

as for racism from blacks, it probably happens but I'm an insular person. Ten years ago there used to be a ton of racism from blacks. you know, the WHITEY HOLDIN US DOWN narrative. It probably still happens but I don't hear of it much. I don't do much except go to school, work, play video games, browse 4change, and occasionally do body work on my motor vehicle. Sorry for poor sentence structure, Switzerland. I have double digit IQ.

Just got my results in

Witnessed.

I personally tend to believe most of ISIS are literal clinical psychopaths in it for the rape and carnage.

Do you live in a danger zone? Do people buy weapons to defend themselves?

What of the refugees?

Here, refugees are perceived to be hungry rapists who want food and white women.

>ITT: Sup Forums becomes less racist and angry

Yeah I think so

No not really. I remember doing it once, otherwise I don't care.

Some do, I don't. All black people are weebs though, literally every black guy I know is a weeb. I'd say it was my friend circle, but the white/hispanic guys in it don't like anime anywhere near as much or just don't like it at all.

nice trips, and I'm sorry my burger govt is supporting isis, blame the nig in chief and da joos, if it were up to us we would support assad

>Sorry for poor sentence structure

It's just fine, actually.

I like you.

>There are no mass-graves today anywhere near the number of bodies are claimed were systematically executed

>The stories about Jew-soap and Jew-bookbindings, Jew-lampshades, which were officially promoted by governments, repeated in textbooks, believed in by millions, and testified to by various 'survivors' are now commonly admitted to be complete fabrications. Notice that these were widely believed aspects of the Holocaust story

>The claims about gas and how the gas was administered varied widely, and today are entirely inconsistent - we're supposed to believe this was a systematic, nation\empire-wide extermination program, but the stories not only change from camp to camp, but the stories per camp have changed over time... "gas came out of shower heads", one of the definitive claims is now commonly agreed to be preposterous. In some places "carbon monoxide" some places "carbon dioxide' were pumped into chambers, in others zyklon B gas...in others zyklon B pellets. You can still find hundreds of videos of people claiming they personally knew of zyklon B being administered via showerheads, despite official historians now agreeing that didn't happen.

>All the powers involved had good reason to promoted the Holocaust myth. Political zionists, the US, Russia, etc all had reason to maintain outrage and atrocity stories re Germany.

>The numbers have continually been revised down. All the major death camps have independently had their numbers revised down from millions, to hundreds of thousands, to tens of thousands, in some cases to thousands.

>Many of the most famous documentaries on the Holocaust clearly use manipulative distortions, misrepresent the architecture and design of the camps, etc to propagandistic effect

Man, that is weird (to a white person like me).

I remember lots of "racist" jokes from when I was a kid; one of them was "Why do black people have white hands and soles? Because they were on their all fours when God painted them." I know it's a shit joke but it's funny when you're 5. Thing is, when jokes like that were said, there was nothing racist about it, in that nobody disliked blacks because of the joke, or saying the joke.

Are these your glasses?

>It was long believed that pic related was material and undeniable proof that Leichenkeller 1 of Krematorium II was a gas chamber. This conviction was based on the difference in ventilation arrangements of the two Leichenkeller. Leichenkeller 1 had a fresh air supply and an air extraction system, whereas Leichenkeller 2 had no ventilation whatever. Since the final use of the two rooms was known, Leichenkeller 1 being a gas chamber and 2 an undressing room, it was tempting to seek proof of the criminal intention by simply comparing the two rooms, bearing in mind two elementary facts: the gas chamber absolutely had to have a ventilation system, whereas this was not so vitally necessary in the undressing room. Unfortunately this elegantly simple demonstration is completely demolished by two facts. First, in Leichenkeller 1 the fresh air came in near the ceiling and the air extraction vents were near the floor, which means that the system was designed for a cool morgue, not for a warm gas chamber were the fresh air should come in front below and the foul air be extracted from above. Second, there are several notes and letters, from SS and civilian sources, to say nothing of the traces found in the ruins of Krematorium II, that prove that Leichenkeller 2, the undressing room, also had a ventilation and air extraction system. So the argument based on the ventilation systems, brilliant in its simplicity and perfectly in line with extermination by gassing, collapses completely because it did not take into account all the available documents, and was mistaken because, hypnotized by the terms “Be- und Entlüftung” themselves, the technical reality of their being inappropriately designed for a gas chamber was not even noticed.
Many other details now prove that the room known as Leichenkeller 1, which in the past has been presented as having been specifically designed as a gas chamber, could not have originally been anything other than an underground morgue.

P-pls reply

What are your feelings concerning Mr. Don Lemonade?

>autism in action

They are. they're fucking narrow minded dumb people. Since day one since this "revolution" Every civilized open minded person supported our president. Only dumb people who started this and turned into ISIS and other terrorist groups.

I do not live in a danger zone kinda. My area is safe but we still suffer from mortars from ISIS rural controlled parts. And no only the army is allowed to have guns.

About the refugees, Most of them are not Syrians. It's a proven fact, most of them are Afghanis who have nothing in mind but rape and dumb shit like themselves.

The quiet revising is being done by historians of the Holocaust.
For example, it's not very well known by non-historians how erroneous the allegations advanced against the Nazis at Nuremberg were. At the trial, the Allies seriously claimed that 4 million people were murdered at Auschwitz (2.5 million being Jews). It was further asserted the Nazis used gas chambers in camps like Dachau, Buchenwald and Bergen-Belsen. Also that the Nazis murdered Jews en masse in "steam chambers" and "electrocution chambers."
Can you point to the public debate that lead to historians abandoning those claims? No, because there was none. Instead, historians pretend those claims were never made or never taken seriously.
Paul Rassinier, the "father of Holocaust denial" and a prisoner at German concentration camps himself (including Buchenwald) disputed the gas chamber calumny in his prison memoirs published shortly after the war. At this time, it was widely accepted that gas chambers existed in every German camp. So what did Rassinier get for telling the truth? He became a pariah in France. He was convicted of defamation, fined heavily, given a suspended prison, ordered to pay damages to the French Resistance, and the court ordered all copies of his book destroyed.
We know today, however, that Rassinier was essentially correct in his claims. Indeed, no historian argues gas chambers existed at Buchenwald, Dachau, Bergen-Belsen or any other camp in Germany. Yet Rassinier is still regarded as some sort of crackpot antisemite.
Another example is Majdanek. Eric Hunt's recent documentary on that camp shows how rooms presented to tourists 10 years ago as gas chambers complete with official signage, have disappeared from the tour.
-continued in next post

Based black user, not all of on Sup Forums are nazis, some of us are just political junkies who are really sick of the censorship on other sites.

Not very many, though I suspect i'm not aware of my surroundings enough to notice more often

what is important is that the evidence adduced in support of these now abandoned/discredited claims is not qualitatively different than the evidence relied upon for the claims of mass gassing. (Almost all of it is the testimony of survivors.)
There is at least one important difference between Auschwitz, a camp still claimed to have have had gas chambers and Bergen-Belsen, a camp where gas chamber claims were abandoned in the 1960s and 1970s. Auschwitz was trapped behind the iron curtain, which made it very difficult to investigate for both Western and Polish historians.

Fuck off leaf

>I do not live in a danger zone kinda. My area is safe but we still suffer from mortars from ISIS rural controlled parts.

In my country, you're in a danger zone if gas is leaking. I kekked.

>And no only the army is allowed to have guns.

Even now??? Don't you guys get some guns despite the law?

If you're not committing megaggressions you're not doing it right.

Okay, say I believe this. Then what?

Yeah I've heard that one
Also "Why do black people have white palms and soles? Because there's a little bit of good in everyone."
They're just dumb jokes though, out didn't cause me to have an existential crisis about my hand color though.

And yeah they're my glasses.

I have none.

>Also that the Nazis murdered Jews en masse in "steam chambers" and "electrocution chambers."

I want more on that. Why would Nazis make shit up at their trial if it goes against them?

Nigga are you made of leather?

Thank you user. I hope out relations gets better. Before the crisis, We had an American school here . I met a lot of Americans and we used to have fun till the crisis started and they closed it

nigga your head looks like a grill brush

>1
Sort of like looking through a garbage dump for gold. Every now and then there's something to learn or share.

>2
Both major candidates are jackasses.

>3
They're pretty cool.

>4
See 3.

>5
Exceptional.

Outright yes, my brother and I were profiled at a Florida Walmart while browsing video game cheat books some years ago.

>Majdanek.

They probably removed a lot of things from the tour because Polish people kept shitting on everything. Poles do not like Jews, not one bit.

If they pleaded guilty, they could get more lenient sentences. If they pleaded not guilty, they were executed.

I'm actually reading this but what's the source?

I heard another version of it: "My feet are starting to rot..."

>In my country, you're in a danger zone if gas is leaking
KEK

>Even now??? Don't you guys get some guns despite the law?
Yeah cause if that gun got caught you're in a huge problem. But for me and my family we do have guns since my uncle is in the army, we get to own a few guns

Technically, we all are, James.

:(
I take very hot showers

I'm not autistic enough to actually cite holocaust books and Nuremberg trial logs but these videos go over all of it and go over it in a lot of depth.

youtube.com/watch?v=XmWleVUmkqg

youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb07Xy_r4MQ

What's it like being as black as you are?

Its a damn shame what has happened to both ur country and libya. Caught in the middle of proxy fighting between rival major powers. Australia even commited fighter jets to help fight Isis, but rarely do they conduct operations most of the time they sit idle on American bases. A western coalition helping your country could end the war very soon. Sadly it is not in (((their))) interests. Best of luck and I wish I could do more to help bring back a stable and peaceful syria.

(Also sorry about the amount of autists replying rn just because you're an attractive white woman)

Can anyone explain why the US keeps fucking up the Middle East?

>fanatics in power
>COUP
>seculars in power
>COUP/WAR

What is the endgame? Is it just making sure no country gets big and threatening for Israel? Is that all?

STOP USING YOUR PHONE ON THE TOILET FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE MAN.

Thank you user. We can win this war if just the west stopped supporting ISIS which they won't and for the Turkish borders to be closed cause if they got close that mean no more terrorists coming in from the outside!

Ofc they are based Al-Assad. Keep up the good fight btw true leader of the Syrian people!

When someone asks you where are you coming from, they imply that you are outsider of a group/system/country and that you don't belong. That is one example of microagression.

When someone acuses you of microagression, offer them your sincere microsympathy.

No worries. Most Syrians supports Assad

>microagression.

Castrated language.

You're officially white by American standards, congrats!

They pass through this northern grey yeah? (map is outdated).
One day justice will come to those who paid for these mercenaries and foreign fighters sent to come and destabilise. Knowledge of what they have done will not stay hidden forever.

Let's do this: black people react.

Post stuff and our blacks here will react to it.

Don't rape her now Ahmed

React to this!

Yep as you can see in the map even tho its outdated, we (The gov) have no control over the borders with Turkey what so ever, That means Guns, Terrorists can come here easily!

Come here

I was just stating that she's an adorable girl and she must not be here cause of fags will ask her for nudes as if she's gonna upload any

White knight detected. She won't show you anything, friend. She isn't even real.

Okay

this

I have one

which side will you choose in the upcoming Russia+China+Iran+N.Korea vs. NATO war?

Its only a matter of time

you going to respectfully nod to show how chivalrous you are

>AMA: Black People edition
>"was the holocaust real"
>a dozen posts on debunking the holocaust when black guy says"I guess, I don't really think about jewish stuff"

never change, Sup Forums

Already did, don't worry leaf. Here in the UK we have a degree of etiquette unlike you animal fuckers.

do you normally cuck for anonymous women on an imageboard who aren't going to reply to you because they likely aren't actually real female posters

Black American living in Portland Oregon for the last two years here. I'm really curious about white liberals. Do white liberals agree with blacks because they actually understand and agree with their point of view on things, or is it a defense mechanism to keep from getting yelled at? Maybe they're just confusing tolerance with cowardice, but the self hatred in this city, especially around the city college campus and art scene is ridiculous. I'm really offended by it, no race should have to endure the amount of demoralizing white liberals do to themselves. for people who really, are in it for their own self interests.

i still cannot look at that without cringing. No way could I save that gif. I'd rather save the worst gore/torture on the dark web.

>Let's see:
>1. what do you think of Sup Forums?
Skewed vision of the world, but then again, everyone has their own perspective. Also good entertainment.
>2. who are you voting for?
Hillary. I know, blah, blah, conspiracy this and that, but I have a bad feeling about Trump getting into office.
>3. what of black people around you?
I don't mind em. Wish there more black people that didn't turn the GHETTO dial all the way up and break it sometimes.
>4. what of your family?
Great, amazing. Mother is the strongest person I know, and Pops is pretty wise when it boils down to it.
>5. what do you think of African Americans in general?
Shit, I don't really know how to put this-Knowledge is power. If the fools out there running gangs and fuckin' up in school understood the MASSIVE potential that phrase holds, I think things would change. As it is now, it's a bit saddening. Other than that, I don't really have much to say.
>6. have you experienced actual racism and if so, how?
Back in highschool JROTC, some of the guys disrespected the sgt behind his back, I didn't take too kindly to that.

Also, I've been told by black people that I wasn't white and a white person thought I was from Bolivia.

Everyone saying this is attractive has very low standards.

>but I have a bad feeling about Trump getting into office.
VOTING FOR A PROVEN, LITERAL FELON AS YOUR LEADER.

BLACK PEOPLE, OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, EVERYONE, LET'S GIVE THIS MONKEY A ROUND OF APPLAUSE

It's weird how people react to stuff, because that picture still makes me laugh every time I see it.

>Did black people get more numerous or did everyone else reproduce less?
Eh, I don't think too much about that.
>do you see more black people reproducing than white ones?
Again, no comment.
>What about racism from black people? Is there a lot of that?
I don't go out much, so for the most part, I don't really see much of it.

Though I will say Chris Rock was right.

Pick your poison.

A felon who might be able to hold the country together for a while, or a man who acts like a felon that I feel like he might stir the pot up more than needed.

We just need someone to act as glue for 4 years so we can get someone who's actually GOOD at the job in office.