im a good catholic boy

Watch thisyoutu.be/qdFwSy-yeKo

>>I'm a good Catholic boy.
Yurr fucked mah man

if you hate this discovery, then you are not gay
otherwise just enjoy it

This user speaks the truth.
You'll burn for sure.

Look for your boipucci on Grindr, or your local homeless shelter.

>how tho

>grindr
>age: 18-20
>tribe: twink
Done

Kill yourself before the urge to be a heterophobic retard and spam social media about how oppressed you are for being gay when in truth nobody likes you because you are an annoying faggot and insufferable to be around and it has nothing to do with your sexuality.

You'd be doing yourself and the world a favor.

Aww naww baby I meant he's fucked BECAUSE he was raised Catholic. All Catholics are secretly hella gay and I can attest to this as someone who was raised as such. Our priest was touchin hella bois and our parents were like well the dude knows god so.... lol....

As someone who is very gay from a fundamentalist Christian family, here's what you do
>denial
>deny some more
>deny all the way into your 20s
>move out of state
>come to terms with it in your early 20s
>be happy and gay
>have supportive friends
>NEVER TELL FAMILY

At least that's what I did/have been doing. Just hooked up with a friend from highschool when I was seeing family for holiday shit, it was fucking amaaaaaazing.

Good luck, f4gg0t

Damn, b, I misinterpreted the hell out of what you were saying, my bad :(((

based
not a priest tho mate
i think ill just be in denial until im on my death bed tbh

You might think that now user but believe me, as someone who has known since age 12 I was gay and was only recently at the age of 25 able to come out to my friends and act on my preferences, you will hopefully change your mind. Once you're in a better place for you, that is.

It feels really good to accept myself and be accepted for who I am. I know it's cliché but it gets SO much better when you don't have homophobia incarnate as a family always around you. I feel like I am who I am and that's a first for me. I can finally accept myself and that's something I didn't ever feel before I came to terms with this.

suck some dick user.

Its kinda difficult to because i love my family and i dont want them out of my life at this point id rather hide it than give up having family

Suck my balls and stroke my cock till I bust a load on your face duh

fucking bet

Bust open a twink

If your family doesn't accept you for who you are then they're not worth it
Believe me I know
I'm far from straight and when I came out my mom accepted me but my Dad, grandmother, and both aunts didn't
They practically disowned me but honestly I couldn't be happier about it they were assholes anyway
Pretending will only make you feel like shit

i feel like noone will accept me tho, maybe a few progressive friends but i feel like 90% of my friends will leave me and my parents too and honestly i dont know what id do without my family

Live somewhat depressed but accept that you’ll have to never be gay for real

Tell your family and live in real depression after you find backlash from fam and community

Kys

Up to you

Just be gay I guess? Idk. Taste a few cocks and see if you’re into it.

join the 41%

great ass choices right there, may take the ladder ngl

Enjoy you options
BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING
ACHIEVE A PROSTATE ORGASM AND LET IT BLOW YOUR MIND

Are you attracted to only men? Then you are gay. There’s a lot of gays out there to be gay with.

So. I just told my 3 best palls I was bi when i was a little drunk and high. but they all were super accepting of it honestly, felt like i was hiding that part of me for 3 years, and now atleast that they know i feel so good. nothing changed either!

how is a nigga supposed to do that

did they ask for blowjobs? who had the biggest dick?

I may tell my 2 progressive friends who I know pretty well

Wait I thought tribe was for what you are not what you want

You should!and no lol. I actually love questions, so i asked them for any they had, but they didn't have any. Asked them if any of them liked guys too and said no, but were giving me fist bumps and stuff for being honest.

Just look it up and have fun

The first time I tried it my legs got weak and i swear I didnt nut this fast since I was 14 lmao
Its a whole new level of cumming
Later that day a friends asked me if i was high because i still looked so happy

Attached: 1-500x452.png (500x452, 202K)

Also as someone who uses a dildo alot this is super real, though ive never really done it without jerking. but just having somthing in there bumping your prostate makes you cum in a totally different way somtimes

Don't worry mate, in the can every one's gay for the stay. Thing you wanna ask yerself is: do you want to give or take. If you're a taker, you're gay, mate

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

Kiss a guy and see if u like it. I kissed a guy, im definitely not gay even though I’ve had some kinda sus thoughts before.

Attached: C33E8448-6C69-4C10-AF1D-70495E660C51.jpg (640x638, 256K)

Srop drinking and eating from plastic containers. Take a teaspoon or 2 of iodized salt daily. Eat red meat, spend time outside and most importantly, lift weights. All of these will contribute to your testostrone and watch adult cartoons n shit. Do not drink mtn dew, avoid sugar and cannabis. Drink alcohol once weekly.

cutting out weed is too hard for me

yeah fuck that, dick in the ass and weed is the best

> I think I'm gay wat do
Be gay