The next time you say 'all lives matter':

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=University of Pennsylvania criminologist Greg Ridgeway in 2015 that determined black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire a gun than other cops at a crime scene.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sauce?
left wing have some of the best artworks ive seen

Why is his can full of pills?

Chronic schizophrenics wouldn't be bums living on the streets if the ACLU hadn't kicked them out of the psych wards in the 1970s.
The left creates problems and then blames the right for the problem they created, every time.

>Proceeds to go spend a days worth of change on mcdonalds rather than some hearty food that will last

Homeless probably not the best example

>Lubchansky
>Lube
>cnahsky
>Jew
>chansky

S O C K S
O
C
K
S

Pic is incorrect, if the black guy is the representative of BLM he would be out stealing food that the white dude worked for

KEK.

FUCK CU....CK IT'S banned now CU.........CK

You bring up good points, but....

>Missing the point of the picture this hard

This or not even buy food with it. Every homeless person I pass I offer to purchase them a meal and drop it off for them on my way back from lunch. Of the 2 dozen times I have offered that this year ZERO have taken me up on it and always say something along the lines of "nah man can you just give me the money now so I can get it later".

Because he's a junkie, of course.

Don't piss in my special snowflake cheerio's...

>Extreme strawmanning
>Completely disregarding crime statistics and common sense
>"Hey well 99% of all black people might be pieces of shit but not this guy ahahahaha take that racists"
>"I'm sure this is Trump's fault somehow"
>It's ALWAYS a white guy

FUCK I hate liberal cartoons.

The optimist in me chooses to believe that, that's because they've been burned before by people who've fucked with food and then given it to them.
Okay, maybe that isn't a particularly optimistic thought.

Yeah, why don't they go to the supermarket and buy some healthy meals and then they can put them in their cupboards and eat like a king for weeks.

Ummm?

>White Poverty Rate: 10.1%
>African American Poverty Rate: 26.2%

There are white people who are poor and white people who get murdered all the time.
But since there are more black people, it just proves that the white race is the ultimate superior one.

Liberals, leftists, kikes BTFO

Not accurate because the homeless man isn't rioting in the streets and killing innocent officers

you'll get mad? because i like you mad

also that spic's jar is full time to get food faggot

muh think muscles are thunking

All lives matter, but some lives matter more then others.

What? Cuck is banned now?

I don't get it, can someone explain it to me?

the emphasis is on I'M
>draw comics
>don't use bold text

Here we go again. The reality is that the guy with the sign would prevent anybody else from eating while he was hungry, take food off of tables that other people had paid for, etc etc etc.

In short, the homeless guy would be an entitled little cunt and the people he was harassing would say that his hunger isn't more important than theirs.

Some homeless guys at least try. I used to bring leftovers after my family dinners to the homeless guy down the block in LA. Use takeout boxes, don't wanna have his nasty ass eating off our plates lol.

He was a funny Irish bastard though. He would always buy me and my friends booze, meet our girlfriends. One time he gave my gf's friend a kiss on the cheek, she was so grossed out it was hilarious. He'd get sad and talk about his dead brother.

I brought a friend around and he was drunk and started crying because my friend looked like his dead brother. They hugged it out and we sat down and drank with him for a while. He would tell me and my friends to stay away from drink and drugs so we didn't end up like him. He'd still buy us booze though cos we gave him the change and he didn't ACTUALLY care.

Dude was a drunk. Wife had a restraining order on him which included their child so I'm pretty sure he was a piece of shit, but even assholes should eat. He eventually died from all the vodka he drank, probably just stripped his insides.

I forgot about him. This thread reminded me of him.

Hope you're not too winded from beating up that straw man, OP.

>BLM literally comparing themselves to the homeless
the victim complex of these people is unreal
>feel bad for me! boohoo! more gibs

fpbp

Interesting perspective, never even thought of that. I'll start offering to purchase a closed packaged something or other and see if I get any takers that way. Granted they could just sell it but that's a hassle

I never say this.

I say "some lives matter"

It's not. It's filtered to kek if you write it in uppercase, it used to be filtered in all its forms but you cucks use that word so much it was a strain in the servers.

cuck
Cuck
KEK

Germancuck newfag

It's an ear user.

I've squinted at it for ages and I can't see a merchant there or anything.

???????????

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 IN

Hah, you got cucked from cuck by a cuck.

For this analogy to work, the guy panhandling would have to be faking his homelessness.

Lmao
Underrated

Am I the only one who doesn't see anything wrong with this?

Just because I only missed one meal doesn't mean I'm not hungry or that my hunger isn't less important than anyone elses.

I just say All Lives Matter cause it pisses them off

Is that all you nigger lovers have? Cartoons?

Can we already agree that Black lives do not matter and get rid of these asshats?

if only the artist's name were written on or near the image. THEN it would be super easy to know where this came from or even who drew the picture.

I guess we will never know...

If you really want to trigger them, say White Lives Matter.

Now that's bullshit, everyone and their mother knew that the psych wards were horribly managed, treatments were pseudoscience shit and people were being held their immorally. Many patients were only exhibiting symptoms due to things like chronic dehydration or malnourishment and no one was getting better. The psych wards needed a kick in the ass.

Heheh, All lives matter...
N-NANI?!

Wow. Saying Kangz is really creative and totally makes sense in that comic.

the argument from this comic is lost on me.

of course, lefties would rather make bullshit up than use reason, logic, or facts.

What a KEK

>the only arguments leftists can come up with towards all lives matter are strawmen and false equivalences

Like pottery

Put something in the 2nd bubble please

you really just fucking crammed that "KANGZ" in there didn't ya, pal?

I love that SJW's are still painting anyone with a different belief as some lunatic whos eyes look like they're about to pop out.

>tfw no one remembers Thomas Kelly

i got a horror-story relating if you wanna hear it

We always want to hear horror stories.

Unnarmed niggers die to cops at the same rate which Unnarmed crackers do. Stop making this an issue about inequity you fucking kike.

I don't think that's true.

wtf I hate breakfast now

all lives matter is neo con garbage go suck israels dick some more

fuck shitskins

alright, so I wanna say this was 2013
>big on that /fit/ SS stuff
>bulkan heavy
>decide fuckit i'll try one of those little cesars' pizzas
>for you non-americans, their current model is that you can pick up pepperoni or cheese pizzas anytime, there's always a few cooked already and in warmers
>naturally it tastes like crap, don't wanna finish it.
>just down the road, there's a guy begging with a sign
>i say "hey man, i don't wanna finish this - you hungry"
>he goes "wait wait a second"
>cop car pulls out of the parking lot, drives off
>he says "ok, we're clear"
>so I pass him the pizza, he starts telling me his deal
>" yeah the cops keep hassling me, they'd probably get mad at you if they see you"
>start to look closer
>he's in one of those mobile scooters so popular in america
>around him are boxes of 3 different fast food burgers, some taco rappers
>probably 3,000kcal of shit was once in those wrappers
>"yeah, things have been tough for me"
>"can't get work after my tripple-heart bypass"
>mfw i handed a suicidal man a loaded weapon

Guess what, black people commit crimes at 11x the rate, you stupid redditor. colorofcrime.com, fucking faggot retard, you could learn black crime is rampant by looking at an inner city neighbourhood for a second.

"Unarmed" doesn't mean "weren't fighting the cops".

Where is the graph that shows crimes committed over the same period?

You have to hand it to SJWs they make cartoons that get their point across in a convincing though disingenuous way. Why don't we make some cartoons criticizing their beliefs?

The only rule is that they shouldn't be overtly angry or bigoted because that would turn people off.

How the fuck do you not notice the mobile scooter the first time around?

and what percentage of these people were resisting arrest and acting belligerent?

this was years ago motherfucker i'm not too sure.

lubchansky by the looks of the characters and the shape of the dialogue circles.

(also the fucking signature at the bottom... holy shit leftists are getting dumb)

So they really are just looking for handouts?

so you're saying democrats didn't fight hard enough for their healthcare to begin with and ended up shutting them out in the end? makes sense to me.

1 post by this ID.
Sage

But black people aren't unfairly targeted by police.

Why is it, that despite saying BLM has an implicit "too", they will refuse to say it?

The truth is that BLM supporters don't think that black lives matter, in addition to others. They think that ONLY black lives matter.

Bump

Because my field consists of leftist SJW who would recognize the style and I woukd like to keep my day job. Make one ""racist"" cartoon and get blacklisted.

This reminds me of this this autistic piece of shit I know that constantly throws clumsy metaphors like this at me. He supported Sanders but is now cucked and now wants to vote for Hilary and is trying to get everyone else to do the same and taking the bitter pill that is the DNC nominee (more like a large suppository than a pill I suppose).

See even without the rioting this is inaccurate because the black man is just sitting there. Not being loud, bellicose and intentionally disruptive which is stuff even the leadership of this ill defined movement is documented doing. And of course there's a level of sarcasm here. The little bit of snark. "oh the white man thinks he's a victim because he missed breakfast."

That's not what anybody is talking about and they know it. No there aren't white people that have just been inconvenienced by the police, rather straight up killed.

But whatever, my words are wasted on this shit. Bring on the edits and shitposts.

[smacks lips in solidarity 4 mah niggaz]

google: Afrocentrism. Nuwaubianism rtc.

Your uninformed lefty smudges can't counter our memes, dum dum.

as a former homeless person i can tell you SOME (not all, but SOME) HAVE to save the money and use it to get their shit together. if you're like me and you ended up with absolutely nothing, you have to get at least two things to get a job and get back on your feet:

a PO box (or address somewhere to get mail), and a suit (of almost any quality or style, shoes included).

other things you're not even considering are haircut, shower (typically from a 24 hour gym membership for unbeatable price), and other things that you wouldn't expect as much, like socks (having enough socks is so important for your orthopedic health when you're homeless so you don't lose your limbs in the cold) glasses, even change to print your resume at the library. in my case, i also had to come up with ~$35 a month for my prescription medications. and all of this is assuming they don't need a cellphone, which is almost 100% necessary for them in order to manage job applications and be able to answer at the time they call. unfortunately a lot of disabled homeless veterans that would have been in my situation would typically be unable to afford medication for physical disabilities or PTSD, which in turn makes them even more unemployable and in an even worse situation.

i definitely understand why people don't want to give cash directly to the homeless, but if you're assuming they're going to use the money for something useless, you're not benevolent at all and you're being a class-ist dick.
and honestly? when your house burns down and everyone and everything you loved is dead or destroyed? sometimes you need a fucking bottle to get through the night.
again, that's only SOME cases, but there are people out there that need help and want to improve their lot in life...

i CANT EVEN COUNT the number of homeless people i've met (before and after becoming homeless myself) that refused handouts, and would only accept money or food in exchange for jobs or work.

none lifes matter

I KILL YOU

Black police officers are 3.3 times more likely to shoot a suspect than white police officers.

google.com/#q=University of Pennsylvania criminologist Greg Ridgeway in 2015 that determined black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire a gun than other cops at a crime scene.

Cops kill whites too, more even, if cartoon was accurate both would be homeless. Cartoon starts from the premise it is right and sets up the situation assuming only blacks are facing the problem (or that there even is a problem)

Try removing race:
1 Do gangs kill less people than the police?
2 What happens if gangs take over the US like gangs took over Libya?
3 If BLM destroys race equality under a black president; then what will men hating feminist do under woman president?

2.2 per million?

So like 0.003% of total deaths in the USA?