After Pelosi and her Crew are Locked up hundreds if not thousands of you could be Infinitely Detained under a law that...

After Pelosi and her Crew are Locked up hundreds if not thousands of you could be Infinitely Detained under a law that ironically "Liberal" Obama passed.

Attached: 000-008.jpg (728x452, 31K)

Proof or fuck off

The Proof is in the Power of the Presidency and how the Democrats are scrambling to pick up their fallen hero Joe Biden now that Trump has Exposed Him as the Corrupt Criminal he is. There will be parades in select Trump Towns after this fantastic victory. You can either join with the Winning Side, or you can frankly be put in the very cages you accuse Trump of putting children in. And yes, you will be asked to turn in a liberal in a position of power for opposing the Trump Doctrine.

Attached: 000-013.jpg (178x282, 11K)

In fact if you have Criticized Trump during this Time of War in the past 6 months you could already be put on a Watch List. You Liberals seem to think this Presidency fucks around. It doesn't, and it has been very patient with you . Until now. Umtil now.

Attached: 000-009.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Trumps not going to jail, Hillary isn't going to jail, Pelosi isn't going to jail....

>Do you not understand how corruption works?

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. None of them are going to jail, because they'll always need the other to play the boogie man and scare their voters.

Elaborate with facts not some bullshit garbage you’re speculating like a monkey playing with Fire.

Attached: 000-003.jpg (275x183, 8K)

This.
So the choices are, be a coward and allow this to continue and end up under an oligarchical dictatorship, or get a brain and spine and start doing something about stopping this madman.

>not some bullshit garbage
ok if there's a list then you'd be moved to the top of it for this. You think Trump is going to play around after he has the Capitol Police jail Pelosi and the others who dared to launch a coup against this government? You'd better shut up.

Attached: 000-012.jpg (277x182, 6K)

>an oligarchical dictatorship

Attached: 000-015.jpg (282x179, 6K)

OK this thread is at PAGE 6 THIS IS NOT UNACCEPTABLE PEOPLE. UNACCEPTABLE. This is the most important thread on Sup Forums because it deals with the Future of the Country and don't you forget it. Now get this back to Page 1. Come on.

Attached: 000-006.jpg (1484x989, 261K)

>hundreds if not thousands of you could be Infinitely Detained
Hence, muh guns.

so you're admitting you've been critical of this administration in the past few months. That's OK. You will receive clemency if you turn in a prominent liberal to one of the many Liberty Tribunal Mike Pence will be sponsoring during the Second Term.

Attached: 000-001.jpg (456x306, 13K)

>muh guns.
And actually no, if you commit an Act of Terror against this country, you will be stripped of your right to fire a weapon.

Attached: 000-018.jpg (272x183, 7K)

Attached: 1575926043149.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

OK people this thread is at Page 6 again. WTF. I thought we understood the Importance of this Presidentially-related Message to Liberals. You'd better pull the f-----g plug on the Impeachment Hearings or half of you will be Locked Up along with Pelosi and Biden do you understand you f--------g sheep?

Attached: 000-043.jpg (288x168, 5K)

Okay, Lefty.
We see you.

No, actually? Trump has been very very patient with you. And you could be moved to the top of the list for this. Top of the list.

Attached: 000-048.jpg (272x183, 7K)

OK we're at PAGE 7 now. This wasn't supposed to happen. This is your fault, Sup Forums. You got pointed in the right direction but you refused to take direction and that is 100% unacceptable UNACCEPTABLE.
It now seems necessary that you're going to be among the first who gets put into Mike Pence's Judgment Tribunals UNLESS YOU BRIG THIS THREAD BACK UP TO PAGE 1 WHERE IT BELONGS
DO YOU HEAR??.

Attached: 000-006.jpg (288x167, 5K)

>im spewing made up bullshit and can't back facts up.

back to Sup Forums with you.

Bumping for the Main Page. You liberals had better stop your little Impeachment Witch Hunt or there could be thousands of mass arrests and I mean it liberals. Stop it. Stop it before you get put in the cage you think kids are being put in.

Attached: 000-040.jpg (1200x630, 52K)

Sup Forums agrees with me. We need to bring the message to Sup Forums because there are too many liberals here hiding from Judgment Day. Your cute little protests were fun to watch, but this is serious and we are going to nip this in the butt.

Attached: 000-002.jpg (288x171, 6K)

OK we're back to Page 6 and this is BULLS--T.
BULLS--T. And someone had better come on and post something positive about this administration right now.

Attached: 000-049.jpg (368x329, 16K)

PAGE 7
GODDAMMIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT TO HELL WITH THE RELIGOUS SELF-CENSORING
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD A FAILURE WHEN WE COULD HAVE MADE IT THE #1 TOPIC ON Sup Forums FOREVER BUT YOU BLEW IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK YOU

Attached: 000-024.jpg (318x159, 6K)

PAGE 8 YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

ALL

YOUR

FUCKING

FAULT NOT MINE
I TRIED TO MAKE THIS A TWO WAY DIALOGUE BUT NO
FUCK YOU

Attached: 000-027.jpg (960x640, 56K)