Hack Comedian Calls Hack Comedian A Hack

Hack Comedian Calls Hack Comedian A Hack

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/04/tig-notaro-calls-louis-ck-snl-clown-skit-plagiarism-extremely-disappointing-1202068731/?ICID=ref_fark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>who gives a shit intensifies

more like Nig Totaro

You got it wrong, only one of them is a comedian

more like No Titsorino

She must have missed the Works Cited at the end of the presentation, where he listed all his references.

>left isn't a guy

They fired Jay KANGZ?

Tig who?

Sounds more like jealously.

A dyke who cut her tits off bc of cancer and then made taking her shirt off on stage a part of her act and became known for that rather than her mediocre comedy

>king cuck is now SNL tier

JUST

Didn't Louis bring a ton of attention to Tig when that whole cancer thing came out, and this is how she responds? What a cunt

Didn't Louis whip out his dick and start jerking off in front of several non-consenting girls, some of whom were underage?

Cuck king is a guest, do guests write the sketches? I doubt it. Wat an unfunny Dyke

Also I thought she died

well i guess Sup Forums hates women more than they hate cuckolds. probably becausae they are cuckolds themselves.
hah

Wait didn't Louis get caught exposing himself in public while watching his ex-wife get fucked by several black men through her windows?

It says right there in the article that it was a writer/director for the sketch that plagiarized it, CK didn't even write it. Of course if they named the article "Some Literal Who Comedian Is A Little Upset That Some Other Literal Who That Works On SNL Plagiarized Her Unfunny Clown Sketch" then they wouldn't get all those tasty clicks.

>Tig Notaro is calling out Louis C.K.’s Saturday Night Live “Birthday Clown” short, saying that it resembles her short film Clown Service and that a writer/director who “was fully aware” of her project worked on C.K.’s piece for the show.

deadline.com/2017/04/tig-notaro-calls-louis-ck-snl-clown-skit-plagiarism-extremely-disappointing-1202068731/?ICID=ref_fark

It's common sense that you steal bits from less famous people. You don't steal bits that are instantly recognizable.

>Calls out Norm for being a Meanie
>Calls out Louis for stealing jokes

What actual comedian is this pretend-comedian going to call out next for attention, bros?

Comedian Louis C.K. called Notaro the next day telling her he wanted to release the audio of the show.[2] She was uncomfortable with the idea at first, but decided the material could help people, so she agreed.[33] C.K. made audio of the performance available that October for download on his site under the title Live

3 years later "HE RIPPED ME OFF FUCK MEN THE!!"

>do guests write the sketches
They may write only one, if they want to.

>calls out amy schumer
>calls out louis cuck
Is she dare I say it, /ourgirl/

tig notaro is actually really good compared to female comedians, granted I haven't seen very much but she is absolutely great on Conan, one of about 3 female comedians that were above okay.