Who is your favorite villain in cinema?

Who is your favorite villain in cinema?

human ambition

>bitches and whores
>elder god tier

Literally Elliot Rodger. and for once, let's NOT talk about Breen fucking faggot sell out traitor that he is

Can't be bothered to put up a list, but Hans Landa would probably be up there.

You'd fucking sell out your country too if aliens kill 5 billion people in just seven hours.

Agreed, say what you want about Tarantino, but he can get established actors to do some really fun shit, especially as villains. While he's nowhere near as good as Landa, Mr. Candy was fun as hell.

The Jews

That's assuming I was alive to do it.

But again let's NOT talk about how this nigger is wearing tailored suits and sipping champagne in his airconditioned office while everyone else is getting their face and sphincters introduced to billy clubs 11 hours in every 12 hour day.

>no Nox

Shit thread.

goro is better

whos the cunt at the top

when the entropy comes I will murder anyone I notice using the "tier" system of classification.

I wouldn't even need the "murdering aliens" incentive.

>DOA
this thread

I'd actually disagree with that image you posted, OP. I'd honestly flip it on its head and do that.

Personally, I don't like the idea of someone being a "villain" who has better motivation than the hero for doing what he does. That is not satisfying and it is often not realistic, either.

As opposed to EXTINCTION

I forgot the French exists, sorry.

If you are repulsed by a villain then he's a shitty villain.

If a villain made you question yourself he is indeed a worthy adversary.

Anton Chigurh.

I spotted the blue pilled American.

these?

Not the other guy but I guess to play devils advocate I'd guess that what he's trying to say is that if their motives are actually better than the hero than they're not technically "villains"??

(I love them tho)
#OzymandiasDidNothingWrong

t Eli Vance

Did you know that Leo actually cut his hand in the dinner scene of Django but kept acting anyways?

>"I became a police officer to carry a gun, why don't women love me wtf???"
>elder god tier because of his motives

I liked him as a villain but his motives definitely weren't good or "arguably better than the hero's." Going by that list he would be put under Meh Tier.