Laugh at USA thread

Laugh at USA thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSISGmbEdBU
youtube.com/watch?v=c11lFiA_sco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenes
primorska24.si/trieste-not-slovenian-tito-forfeited-gorizia-addition-friuli-venezia-giulia-region/
youtube.com/watch?v=_JwDDJQBrf4
youtube.com/watch?v=hoNHYWemeGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jlSPkpdAIOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God fucking damn it our flag is fucking ugly as shit. Look at that coat of arms. It's so fucking small and illogical. Hurts my fucking eyes. I'd rather have the original Carniolian one without the coat of arms and people mistake us for Russia than hang this piece of shit anywhere near my house.

Want to exchange flags? I always wanted a tricolore as a flag. Sure, Slovakia's better but it still beats this one.
But it could be worse. It could have been a leaf.

even if is ugly I love it because it's mine.

Canada's flag is fine. Leafs are uncommon so at least there's that.

Brazilian flag is also good.

Well I cringe every time I see it. I can't help it. It fits our country well: average, unoriginal and bland. A flag is meant to be recognised and if your flag is constantly confused with 5 other ones then it's as good as having no flag because it's not doing the job its' supposed to do.

stop with the flag fagotry already guys

we have much bigger problems

youtube.com/watch?v=DSISGmbEdBU

omg!!!!
wtf is this video about???

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes, laugh at them.
What a losers, haha.

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Same goes for you

Did you guys know that the superbowl 3 hour long event had only 11 mins of gameplay

you don't want to know murica, we have some commie issues to deal with still

next general elections in june will be crucial for our development

but i am afraid that 40+ years of commie indoctrination will compel masses to vote ex commies and enjoy their misery for the next 4 years, while being surpassed by every ex commie country including god damn romania, but nobody cares, as long they can parade with red stars and celebrate diversity (diversity does not include any right wing thought or christianity)

God speed slovakbro

say hello to Melania for me, we miss her, but shes murican now, feelsbadman

fuck all these mini versions of Russia

SDS over 30% and NSi over 15%

t. ljubljančan obkrožen z južnaki, ki bojo glasoval desno prvič v zgodovini slovenije

and our biggest problem is our russian flag with mount triglav and some jew stars crest, sure slobros, let us solve this one first, fcuk the rest

white, blue and red are based colors. Yours is shit

according to election polls, some comedian from Kamnik will get like bazzilion votes and perpetuate the red establishment, happy days are ahead for Kučan & Co.

youtube.com/watch?v=c11lFiA_sco

počakaj še malo, medijsko pranje možganov se ni še niti dobro začelo...

ampak upam da imaš prav

>a literal Dutch flag knockoff that Russia stole and all the small Slavic countries with no history copied.

J U S T
thought i seen some commie resemblance but its kind of a weird video. are the people with the nice cars the commie leaders? lmao

>a literal pajama pants
You can't win

Its a parody (of commies)

We didn't copy it, the flag was official in 1848 while the Russians were using the imperial colors and the colors themselves come from the Carniolan crest. We almost had a gold-blue-red flag so I'm thankful.

>with no history

we literally have thousands of years of history more than US

The team isn't very good. Our top level NHL players are as good as any other country's in the world, but our depth behind those NHLers is pretty poor.

>Nordic Cross
Eternally cucked by your Swedish masters

shut up Finland, you just stole your flag from the same one all the Nordic countries use. how unoriginal.

Nepal has the most original flag, pic related. but USA has the most original flag that is still square.

video is The Internationale with diff lyrics, made for our current situation, a bit cringy but sadly very accurate

Denmark invented it.

That's not a proper flag, pajama pants. To be fair, your flag is also a doormat.

It's not an excuse, there is like only 1k registered hockey players overall in Slovenia. USA has +500k

WRONG!!!!
Europe has thousands of years of history, so does America but non of it was recorded because Indians couldnt into writing because they were too busy fighting wolves and making babies.

IT WAS OUR YEAR

>Most historians trace the origin of Russia's flag to Peter the Great's visit to the Netherlands in 1699. He went there to learn about shipbuilding and saw the need for Russia to have a naval flag too. He designed the Russian flag similar to the flag of the Netherlands, but with Russian colors. His design was used as a Russian maritime flag for merchant ships in 1799 and was adopted as the civil flag of Russia in 1883.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenes
>The first mentions of a common Slovene ethnic identity, transcending regional boundaries, date from the 16th century

You're a meme country that was only created to partition the Austro-Hungarian empire.

>Scandanavian cross
>not scandanavian

OH I AM HOWLIN

>slovenia
>slovakia

Two countries with almost the same name, and they are based as fuck. How is it even possible.

nope, I actually meant the Slovenian nation, not some historical ancestors that would have nothing to do with us

But it's a Scandinavian symbol. You are not Scandinavian, just colonized by Scandinavians.

take us, Croatia and Austria to V4 and we can be new empire again, and fuck me, it would be great

stop with muh history and heritage, USA declared its independence in 1776, fought hard, land of opportunity and wealth while we're still licking our commie wounds and glorifying our supposedly great achievements, but guess what, nobody cares, even Melania declares herself as murican now, how many ex yu immigrants declare themselves as slovenians?

stfu and stop embarrassing yourself

we must sort our shit out first

our flag is originally from 13th century.

excellent post
good luck with ur country

I like your flag Janez

meant to reply to4chan is all fucky today, are we being DDOSed?

not exactly accurate, the TERM "Slovenes" was first used in 16th century, actual ethnic Slovenes were living here for centuries before (actually almost 1000 years) (look up "Carantania").
Also the first written slavic text in latin script was in Slovene language (aroud year 1000 AD).

>You're a meme country that was only created to partition the Austro-Hungarian empire.

lol, just shows that you know nothing about our history, so don't try to teach me about it, just because you looked up something on Wikipedia in 5 minutes

I like your flag too crobro, lets not fight, peace, ljubav, bok ;)

Croatia is a few posts bellow me

go kill yourself, burger does not give one god damn fuck baut our glorious past

>>The first mentions of a common Slovene ethnic identity, transcending regional boundaries, date from the 16th century
god you americans are fucking retarded, people used to have regional identities for a long time, but then nationalism happened and Germany started two race wars

kek what a cock sucker, you're writing this like america has no problems, there are people in america that don't have drinking water, the companies like dupont fucking poison people, the US is good for on thing and that's making money, if you want a country that's a good role model look at Switzerland

great sports discussion here guys congrats

The point is, billy bob, that the Flag of Slovenia has practically nothing to do with the Flag of Russia. Russia was using a black and yellow flag when the flag of Slovenia (The crown land of the Duchy of Carniola) was put in use, not only that but it was the only crown land in the empire allowed the use of a tri-colour, which was reserved for the imperial flag, instead of a bi-color (to which red was added)

>You're a meme country that was only created to partition the Austro-Hungarian empire.
But we literally had to fight a war against Austria in 1918/19 because the Entente was not supporting us.

Read a book

I am just stating historical facts, not saying that we are better than anyone.

You are a prime example of what's wrong with us.

do you care what they have or dont have, why are my slobros so antimurican?

what did they do to you besides some good trolling, and you always falling for it

enjoy the hickey win, and vote right for once ffs

HAHAHA RUSSIA USA BAD TEAM

>and vote right for once ffs
there's nobody to vote for. Nobody represents my views on things and stuff

>56 replies in and there's still no proud Serb proving to everyone that we are the holiest nation in the galaxy
I don't know what to think, but here's our flag
>look at the top of his head

vote Požar, if you have no one to vote for, vote for the memes, but just vote ffs

(not OP) then just don't vote, or try with some alternative parties (not the ones pushed by the agenda like LMŠ or SMC)

Relax Branko, your flag is fine. Coat of arms could be bigger, but the motive is quite nice with the mountain and the waves.

Dumb serb

God dropped the OG flag on the Danish when they were invading Estonia. :^)

is serbia a real country

Actually, technically, our flag is white-blue-red with no crest. Those were the colors of the Slovenian nation. The white-blue-red with the eagle was the flag of the duchy of Carniola.

Branko is Serbian name, please address us as Janez or Lojze ;)

Hey man, I think your flag is pretty cool.

Vote for SDS or NSi as protest vote. It's sad but they're the only right wing parties where your vote won't be wasted.

>motive (reason for doing something)
>motif (a meaningful decorative design)
English correction police on the scene

I chuckled, thank you for this leafbro
we are a meme country now, BUT OUR HERITAGE IS 1000 YEARS STONK

Tito is the greatest anything ever, you should be proud of him. I was in Ljubljana last summer, I spoke to some commies, very nice piipo, very beautyful country.

The truth is that Slovenia is such a small country that you have little independence anyway. It really doesn't matter who runs the country if they aren't extremely corrupt

us never had a chance did they? they dont have the depth to send a competent team without their top players (nhlers)

They dont even have the depth with NHL players, thus why they havent medaled since Vancouver

>Branko is a Serbian name
Its not, the fuck are you on about?

not memeing here, but what about LKS? Ljudska Kraljeva Stranka. Don't tell me that Kraljevina Slovenija aka Kingdom of Slovenia doesn't sound better than the republic of Slovenia

so why are we laughing at burgers? they are the underdogs

amagad finbro, you live in tourist dreams XD

it matters as fuck who runs the country, it is very very important we finally cut the umbilical cord with the commies in the next elections

and fuck Tito (read why in the article below)

primorska24.si/trieste-not-slovenian-tito-forfeited-gorizia-addition-friuli-venezia-giulia-region/

>start wars in Yugoslavia
>now want communism back
>(((slovenes)))

Pinpoint Slovenia on a map without cheating.

it does sound better as long as the monarch is a Habsburg and were the proud part of austro hungarian empire ;)

AKA Throwing away your vote. They won't get in the parliament and, even if they do, they'll never amount to anything.

Besides, who would be King anyway? The only digestible Habsburg was Otto (Slovenes even composed the honor guard at his funeral)

Ohhhhhh. Slovenia!!! The whole time I was watching the game I was thinking Slovakia.

Well. At least I was close. Pretty close? In the ballpark for sure.

Trieste is eternal Italian ( or Venetian I dunno) clay though

Tito also freed Balkan from, you know, the Nazis, and the Soviets. You have to be an absolute bellend not to like him imo

elective monarchy every 5-10 years.

>monarchy, literally the most retarded form of goverment
yeah, sounds fun

>there are people in this thread who do not r8 Yugoslavia

My great grandpa lived through ww 2 and the Nazi's treated him better than the commies in those times, cetniks as well even though he was a Croat

youtube.com/watch?v=_JwDDJQBrf4

OARlly?

Love you Russian comrades, but our steroids are better than yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=hoNHYWemeGQ

>tfw no bitchy Janez gf

The fact that he murdered far more of his own people for his revolution is reason enough.

You guys fought SSSR, lost much of your clay and still advocate for commie dictator.

The diversity must be strong with you ;)

Tito did jack shit, the Slovene partisans were separate and unique (both geographically and in the chain of command) from the Yugoslav partisans up until mid 1944 and were led by Franc "Rozman" Stane, who died shortly after the war in a suspicious accident when testing newly acquired British made mortars, and the National Liberation front of Slovenia. Those were the supreme command of the Slovene partisans until, like I said, mid 1944.

Right after the war, the Slovene partisans were incorporated into the Yugoslav army, the Slovene commanding language was abolished and in the end not only Triest, but also Gorica and other areas which were majority Slovene, ended up in Italy when Tito withdrew the Yugoslav army.

Meanwhile, Slovenia had an above average Yugoslav death rate in the war with at least 92 thousand killed (~15k killed by commies days/weeks after the war ended) and at least twice as many wounded and deported by the various powers that be.

youtube.com/watch?v=jlSPkpdAIOc

>tfw no macedonian belly dancer

I will never forgive the perfidious slovenians for beating us in a hockey game, but I don't hate them that much.

a lot of people that were killed deserved it

>3. Includes his guerilla period

gotta brake some collaborators, nazis and fascists to make a Yugoslavian omelette

ROMPOMPOM ŠE NE GREMO DOMOV
ROMPOMPOM ŽIVIJO!!

>Meanwhile, Slovenia had an above average Yugoslav death rate in the war with at least 92 thousand killed (~15k killed by commies days/weeks after the war ended) and at least twice as many wounded and deported by the various powers that be.

Well they planned their bloody revolution from the start and made every possible effort to make it so.

Killing and stealing for the new order where they stuffed their asses with every imaginable luxury on behalf of the farmers and workers still continues to this day.

Enjoy the myths as reality is god damn ugly.

It is common knowledge that the only strategically important resistance group in ww2 were the Yugoslav partisans. Their activity forced the nazis to commit troops to the region. Frogs etc did absolutely nothing in comparison. To boost that Tito had the balls to stay out of the Soviet sphere of power