Depression is spiritual suffering and is like living a life in a gulag in your mind...

Depression is spiritual suffering and is like living a life in a gulag in your mind. I think I'm going to an hero after this weekend. 36 years was a good run. No wife, no kids, hardly a family that talks to each other anymore. Haven't been with a woman in 4 years. How much longer could I really go on pretending everything is fine? I know I could change most of this by exercising and changing my habits, but that's the fucked up part - its the depression, the anxiety, the PTSD that keeps me from doing it. I'm sure it sounds like an excuse to clear headed faggots, but you're practically asking a guy in a wheelchair to walk up some stairs.

Attached: 15142977453302.jpg (600x596, 165K)

do drugs

Drugs

It could be hopeless user, but give drugs a shot and use the ensuing confidence to meet and fuck girls. You can worry about the subsequent addiction and withdrawals later.

just fuck dudes, easier

Ask God for help.

do you have any real friends you can talk to?
suicide effects a web if people and it hurt me the most when my cousin killed himself and never once let on with struggles

I share your pain, friend.
I hope it gets better for you.

before you do, have you considered that the depression may be caused by health issues? for example gut bacteria control your mind.

i'm also thinking of an heroing myself due to illness, i've been thinking of what i should do before, who i should donate my money and stuff to and so on.

Little steps, small victories. Sit down and think about what you truly want, then break that shit down into small, actionable steps you can take, as well as given yourself a deadline.

For instance; what’s your ultimate goal? For examples sake, we’ll say it’s to get a girl. What things will help you get a girl? Maxing your looks, charisma, earning potential, etc...

So, let’s break that shit down even smaller... let’s say to increase your looks you need to:

Lose weight
Brush teeth
Get a haircut
Etc...

Break that down even more.

Do you eat out 8 times a week? Cut that down to 7. Next week make it 6. Eventually make it down to where you only eat out twice a week.

Do you exercise at all? If not, make a commitment to go walking for 30 minutes once a week, then build on that each week.

Next start with your charisma. Next time you’re out, make it a point to smile and nod at someone. Time after that, make it a point to say “Hi” as you walk by someone... etc.

I also want to mention that I’ve found that depression / anxiety is usually prevalent in people whom have no purpose in life. Stay busy working on stuff you’re passionate about. You gotta keep your mind / body busy or else it will begin to turn on itself.

OP, keep fighting. The fight is the last thing we have. OP, im disabled. My arms are paralyzed. I have something called transverse-myelitis. I still found a way and so can you.

OP, Im not gonna bore you about me but you gotta keep fighting. BTW, fuck those guys that said drugs.

They dont work. Good luck man.

You serious? How are you posting?

Sorry for blogpost I just need to vent. Ever since I got into an auto accident a year ago I’ve been scared shitless of driving. I won’t drive unless I absolutely must for groceries or something like that. I hate it. I haven’t left my house in a week because lately I’ve been thinking about that day non stop and I live in a town full of drug addled retards who run around the streets with their carts full of bottles and shit I’m afraid I might kill someone. it’s killing me. I remember being eager to get a gun license for hunting and shit but I don’t feel like I’m mentally well to handle a firearm. Fucking hate being such a bitch it’s getting in the way of everything.

It’s okay to be scared, but staying scared is another thing. You can make this all a memory, but you’re goin to have to take some steps to do that. Let me ask you a couple questions:

1: how does the anxiety affect your life?

2: if you didn’t have it, what would you be doing?

what do if i have no ultimate goal?
what if whatever you accomplish is not worth the hassle because my brain doesnt give me enough dopamine for it?

We're all headed towards that path one way or another. Human consciousness was a mistake, and the systems we put in place to "live" are fucking trash. What the fuck is a "job", what the fuck is "money" even supposed to be for someone that doesn't give a fuck about life anymore? All these things eventually creep into people's minds and manifest themselves in different ways. Some become aggressive, change their attitude, do something with that creeping rage of the pointlessness of it all.

Say you did have a woman. She would eventually break your heart, and if you had kids, she'd take half of your shit or more. Let's say she doesn't, well guess what? You're both still gonna die, maybe of old age. Old age, where you get to enjoy withering away, your memories constantly escaping you. Oh boy, what fucking joy it is to be human. Work, then fucking die.

I'd say something to get you out of it, but I can't sit here and pretend that life is worth a fuck.

>upset he fell for the job meme

I hide my depression by smoking wax. Shit gives me temporary happiness but at least that is better than no happiness at all.

cruel joke

Yer advice sucks. Shut the fuck up fag!