What's your net worth, user?

What's your net worth, user?

Attached: file.png (323x91, 2K)

stupid question : why don't you pay off your debts?

That is my current credit card balance. I pay it off at the end of each month / billing period.

Currently $-375.58

$0.00

paycheck to paycheck or NEET?

I find that unlikely unless you live with your parents

Paycheck to paycheck, and an unexpected emergency hit me, so no Christmas again this year, and no real food next 3 weeks.

damn bruh that sucks. start saving & investing even a few dollars a week will add up

Tried. Something always happens that kills the meager savings.
Car breaks down, something else breaks, get sick and since I have no insurance I get to pay full price for everything, etc.
It never ends.

bout tree fiddy

Bro... I send you hugs bro.
No homo. It was tough for me a few years back. Living paycheck to paycheck. Barely getting by.
Things will get better. Life has its ups and downs.
Hang in there bro.

About $170,000. Roughly 7k of debt I'm clearing off but it's at zero percent for another 12 months or so... So not in any rush to dump from my savings

It’s not.
I expect the company I’m working for to completely disintegrate this next year - found out that an appeal they were hoping for got denied, which means the company is fucked.
I have too many years experience to get hired by anyplace else even though I make shit for money.
I honestly see no way out this time.

nice user. i'm on track to hit 170k sometime in 2021

About 1.8million in Canabucks.

Real estate inheritance, successful job and a mild aptitude for stocks

nice. how old are you if you dont mind my asking?

what industry, what position?

6 million

Specialized data entry, work with a few unique to my industry programs. As a result, I’ve learned quite a lot about the software, enough so that I can perform tech support on it just like the company would receive from the software manufacturer.

dollars? pesos? iranian rials?

data entry is gonna be automated away. it's already happening. you need to get a new skill.

Don’t have the money for trades school or college, no one wants someone without a degree or other piece of paper anymore.

You can get started in the trades without first going to school.

In fact, you should if you're interested. Most successful tradesmen started as bumfuck general labour learning a baseline of all the trades, and then went to school.

General knowledge is incredibly valuable in the trades

Got any spouse or kids? Driving a truck is shit work but the bar for entry is six feet in the dirt and the IQ requirement is room temperature. If you found the right driving gig you could make six figures at the cost of always being by yourself, always driving, and never being home.

Elderly family I take care of, but don’t live with.

Not around here - no jobs like that. They always state “trade school required” or “X years experience needed.” Nothing is bare bones entry.
Hell, finding just a damn dishwashing job is next to impossible.

Where abouts are you?
There's always a crew looking for guys to clean and sling material.

If that's all anyone is looking for, then just lie about experience

Tried that - they asked for references, and previous company employed at.
Never got a call back.

Damn dude, I've honestly never encountered that.

Mind you, I started in the trades when I was 15, and used it to pay my way while studying to be an engineer.

I'm sure there's someone out there though. There's was a week I unexpectadly had off one time, and I literally walked in to the first job site I saw and asked the manager if he needed someone to clean trash for him for $10/hour and that got me work.

Attached: cover1.jpg (640x353, 109K)