How do I stop being so obsessive?

How do I stop being so obsessive?

Attached: 8sRXzfprRfuiJfLV5QofFg.png (439x433, 297K)

See a psychiatrist

suck some dick

Stop breathing, permanently.

My moms tryna get me one but I only see a therapist right now

Attached: 9713120-9713120.jpg (640x360, 20K)

You need both. Maybe you'll get medication, that works wonders with therapy. You have a good mom Sup Forumsro, good luck.

What do you mean by obsessive?

I don't wanna be on pills :( I wanna try psychedelics though

Like Im obsessed with this girl right now even though I feel super disconnected
I wish I was obsessed with my business but I just keep checking my phone to see if she texted me

First, man or woman? if woman show tits.

Attention seeking faggot, controlling, drug seeking, resistant to meds. BPD if I have ever seen it. That or troll in which case pic related.

Attached: advice.png (505x417, 107K)

>Like Im obsessed with this girl right
>suck some dick
problem solved

try risperidone

and this... Oh my God. Who the fuck hurt you OP?

Im a dood lol
Im probably controlling, I wish I could stop with that though, I just wanna be healthy,
meds are drugs?
the only reason Im interested in psychedelics is because people seem to have healing experiences from them when used properly
also what makes u say BPD?

dont look to psychedelics to solve your problems. it never works

Thank you ill make a note in my phone not her but I'd say I have alot of emotional problems and she makes me rlly emotional, girls ive talked to have never really affected me like she has

i feel the same way. family history of bpd

Okay noted as well

Attached: images (2).jpg (150x150, 5K)

Glad to know im not alone, Im sure I have some shit in my family but no ones ever gotten diagnosed, both of my uncles on my moms side are like really fucked inn the head

also this girl im being sad over right now is really irrational sometimes, and always says she feels like she has BPD
hmmmmmmm

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u7.jpg (750x1000, 34K)

all girls say that i bet she looked at personality disorders and diagnosed herself with almost everything

just fucking stop. doing something is relative to measures of difficulty and how able you are. not doing something is not measures of difficulty. is somebody bullying you into being obsessive?

What's her name

if they are harassing you, they are obsessive and not you. if you are harassing somebody kill yourself before they kill themselves for being harassed by you.

Except she actually displays everything as someone with BPD would
wtf are u talking about im sitting here crying over this girl for no reason cuz i cant talk to her lol

feels like shit doesnt it? its like a war inside my head

make her go to a psychiatrist for a diagnosis you can have people diagnosing themselves all the time.

yez :( I crying right now, I think i got so attached to this girl because she comforted me in a new way or sum.. maybe im being dramatic
I always try to stay strong but sometimes its hard man
okey

thats true of most psychadelics for most conditions, but not universal

Attached: pissybilling.png (436x340, 158K)

ive been attached to some girl for the past six months and only recently stopped. im fully aware of how dumb it is, but theres nothing i can do to stop it

I just wanna try psilocybin and DMT

psychedelics always make me feel great for a few days. inspired and motivated. but depression always creeps back pretty soon. ive done mushrooms, acid and dmt

We just get in this huge explosive fights and I act like II dont care at all but I really do but I dont wanna trust her with that anymore
And I know I could get over her if we really cut each other off but It doesnt ever happen like that

Temporary solution to a permanent problem, do you think it had any long lasting affects AT ALL?

Do you guys know your can use dextronetorphan?

exactly. none at all

ive used that too. same result

Wash your hands more

Lean? I’m not tryna be sippin no 4’s bruh

I do need to work on my hygiene haha

not lean. its psychedelic/dissociative

Well, as long as you don't mix it with acetaminophen, you can. Dosage is like 500 - 1000 mg of DXM, not codeine per se but close.

Dead thread.

Attached: 8AF94CBC-D0E7-492B-A5E2-0EF0732A6386.jpg (1242x2208, 622K)

pic related?