I feel empty. i havent been passionate about something since i was a young kid. today...

i feel empty. i havent been passionate about something since i was a young kid. today, everything feels so fake and unneccessary like im just going through the motions

i just want to be able to appreciate things again. art, music, nature. but i cant. could i be depressed?

Attached: IMG_5085-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gVeVzNHev4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I see what youre saying man, pretty much the same

even though im pretty succesfull it all feels kind of empty.

The only real thing Ive done that I feel happy about is loan a friend of mine 10k so he could start at a job that would take him out of poverty basically.

thats cool that you did that. you should feel happy

try shrooms with marijuana to reset your brain chemistry, if not that then get all your vitamins, omega 3s and 6s, plenty of protein, lift weights, and get at least 8 hours of sleep a night and try not to masturbate more than 3 times a week if not longer. This will help give that spark back in your life by giving your brain all the fuel and rest it really needs. If this doesn't help either perhaps see a psychologist, have hypnosis therapy, or if you can land a pretty girl that also is fun to have deep conversations with.

yeah but only really about that, the rest is just the normal motions or whatever

ive done lots of psychs. gives me temporary meaning but its very short lived. i need to try harder lifting weights and shit but i usually last a week before it starts seeming meaningless and i just give up. a pretty girl would be nice haha

helping people feels good. i helped an old lady catch her dog yesterday and it made my day

This thread will die I’m afraid but I’m in the same boat.
Kids, family, amazing wife. Ever since I started my businesses and own my time I drink way too much, sleep all the time when the house is empty, don’t play golf, don’t go out much. I think I’ve either peaked too soon or couldn’t truly understand what I was in for when I finally got all I wanted.

Help frens

I cant be happy autism them feels

It helps me stay grounded to remember how many people I can empathise with, and how many empathise with me, on existence as a whole. Like damn man this shit sucks. We all know it does. When things are good, they can disappear in an instance, when things are bad it feels like nothing will ever change. Our consciousness is cruel, our sentience that gives us life is ironically what kills us the most. But to know I'm not alone feeling that, well, if doesn't feel as hopeless. As lonely. I feel strange more at peace thinking of all the people thinking the exact same stuff as I am. You'll finish reading this, and continue breathing and thinking afterwards, just like I'll have been breathing and thinking while you read it. We'll never met, but in a way we're still connected in this moment.

Anyways, eat healthy and sleep healthy fag

Maybe giving a poor person (me) 10K will help?

lol no I dont trust people enough to just randomly do that. plus 10k was all of my savings. I make a lot of money but I have a lot of debt as well

Apathy, nihilism, misanthropy, existentialism, been there done that. Seems like it is the price you pay for creativity.
Try to give life meaning via philosophy. No real answers but interesting interpretations. For instance, passion or happiness doesnt just happen, it takes work, effort. When was the last time you tried to appreciate somthing? How about finding passion in somthing?

>giving someone all your savings
>in debt
>"successful"

Attached: 1394332568698.jpg (570x587, 43K)

its called student debt retard, I make about 11k dollars a month on my 26th and im off for 2 weeks a month. thats pretty succesful I would say.

All your savings? Damn dude, you’re a good friend. Got into a car crash, totaled my car, and fucked my back - and the government doesn’t recognize me for disability. FeelsBadMan. That being said, I understand the feeling of emptiness. If throwing cash at some friends made you feel good, then maybe shop around your friends list and see if you can’t help a few more? Buy some people shit for the holidays or something; these things might give you some fulfillment - I know if I had a nice and steady income, that’s exactly what I’d be doing (helping my friends out). There’s plenty you can do to add some fulfillment to your life with a nice income, user. Keep it rolling - get some ideas goin’ and it’ll fill out for you brochacho

myeah Im not gonna randomly give people gifts or whatever. I did loan another friend his rent this other time but that wasnt THAT much.

the thing is also that I have this thing in my head where I feel like no one REALLY wants to hang out with me and if I am hanging out with someone they might as well be with someone else and it would be more fun for them if they are. So randomly buying gifts for friends just would feel like me buying their friendship which also is a thing I wouldnt want to do

Attached: 1576002955093.gif (281x500, 1.9M)

Shit user, I use to be that way back in the day (which was a Wednesday btw). Always felt like I was a nusense or I didn’t ‘fit the scene’ or whathaveyou. You just gotta trudge on through that shit, because think about, if they didn’t want to hang out with you they wouldn’t have said, “yes,” to hanging out with you - or if somebody found you annoying, I’m sure they’d just ghost you or tell you off. Do your best to get out of your head with that shit.

I read somewhere (not that this sounds credible, what with a lack of source(s)) that this particular issue you’re having (and that I had) stems from self affliction; that how you view yourself plays a huge part. Whenever you have those thoughts - if you can find a moment - you should self-reflect; pick out those things that are bothering you about you and see if you can’t squash those feelings. They’re probably going to be superficial things that don’t even matter, so when you come to that realization, it’ll become easier to be around yourself, thus become easier to be around others

thanks man, good to hear that I got out of that feeling a little bit.

I know it stems from self affliction, I also told my friends that I always have that thought in the back of my head and they told me I shouldnt think that but thats just the thing. I know its irrational and against all evidence I get but still I have that little thought in the back of my head telling me that no one really wants to hang out.

This is also why I never call or contact my friends but they contact me. I feel like I would just be bothering them if I contacted them.

I saw this sorta docu about this guy who was a hypochondriac, he KNEW he was a hypochondriac but still he trusted his feelings that he was sick all the time and close to dying all the time.

that you got out of that feeling*

Thanks, user. Appreciate that. You’ll get outa that funk too, no doubt. I use to be a huge introvert. I’ve done a lot of retail work and that really helped a lot, which gave me the confidence to go out to places on my own like the bar or well...the bar, haha; just introducing myself to random people. Now, obviously I wasn’t bothering couples or like groups of people (didn’t want to be that guy), but I’ve met some close friends that way and it further validated my existence (if that’s the right word to use here). Worth a shot to try imo; probably at a bar you won’t be frequenting (unless it goes well then go for it).

Or, maybe you need to go with chemicals on this one? Could try getting a CBD pen. CBD can really calm/slow down an overactive mind - will relax you in those situations

myeah Im a pilot so I cant really get into chemicals sadly. But I do meet a lot of people because I fly with different crews everytime so there are always new people to hang out with.

But yeah still it kinda feels like I am probably one of their lesser fun crewmembers

Hmmmm, well CBD doesn’t get you high and wears off fairly quickly as long as you’re doing the oils - and obviously you shouldn’t smoke it while you’re flying. Should look into it; do some research. I think CBD could really help you

Also, being a pilot sounds fucking amazing...ever seen any UFO’s up there..

yeah its pretty cool as a job, no UFO's but lots of shooting stars and satellites

That’s awesome. I’d give anything to even get on a plane hahah. One day!

I gotta run though, I’m mad tired and need to catch some Z’s, but hope you figure everything out man; I’m sure that you will. Look into CBD and see if it could help ya out (I certainly believe it would). Best of luck, user :)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gVeVzNHev4o

haha no worries man everything will fall in its place. good luck to you as well user!