Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

How are you all doing today, my friends?

Come get what's bothering you off your chest

Attached: 318e4917225f8716c35df00bb848a4c9.jpg (529x800, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGNwXq6vPoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i feel like shit. everything is pissing me off. im constantly uncomfortable for no reason

Listening to Kanye talk about sustainable energy and it's pretty relaxing and nice

Attached: 1571912885428.jpg (768x768, 71K)

What's been making you feel like crap? And how long has this been going on? And do you mean uncomfortable physically as in you keep shifting around?

Ah glad you're relaxing then, friend. Are his points any good? haha

Attached: 1499358352638.png (543x484, 126K)

i dont even know. nothing i guess. uncomfortable in every way

Have you tried changing things? If you're uncomfortable sitting down, have you tried getting up and moving around?

Attached: 09abf37585156574d500ed7ae4668224.jpg (581x800, 64K)

I'm a kissless Virgin and have not even held a girls hand. I only want to marry a girl that is faithful but doesnt seem like theres much of that currently in my age rank of 22. I'm not even bad looking. I just wish a lady would notice me.

His points are just kind of obvious things that most people would say,but I think its cool that he is making yeezy factories more sustainable.

I like listening to it though because its nice to here kanye be very calm and talk about something important and uplifting in contrast to his normal over the top bravado; not that I dont love that Kanye though I love Kanye in all of his forms.

Attached: 1576124523498.jpg (345x313, 23K)

yeah. its more of a constant feeling inside me

if it's not some deep depression reoccurring type thing I suggest trying a little weed or some benedryl or something.

Attached: 1574520804111.png (622x625, 345K)

You're 22, friend~ I understand your wish but even at 40, you still have hope. You've only started in recent years worrying about partners and you have your entire life ahead of you. I know it's hard to get through sometimes but your time will definitely come.

What do you think has been keeping you meeting people you're interested in or vice versa?

Ah so I take it you're a big fan of his. It's very cool that he's not another face in the crowd and wants to actually help others and the environment. That's very respectable for someone with so much money. Especially when no one really asked him to do it haha

Mmm have you ever spoken to a professional, friend? If it's an uncomfortable feeling all the time, maybe it's less to do with what you're doing and maybe your environment or what you're doing?

Attached: bcca0ff31491681184f7764a6d1acbb4.png (800x800, 178K)

It's all about confidence and confrontation user. Thats what will get you the woman of your dreams. You just need to take the initiative, and remember not to worry if it doesn't turn out wel; doing is learning.

I live in a constant state of apathy.

honestly I would be lying if I said I didn't know. I'm just beyond shy to engage in showing affection to ladies cause of some traumatic experiences in school. I'v asked a couple girls out and it really backfired on my self esteem when they acted the way they did for several month. Making me a laughing stock of most of the school

I have a physics exam in 6 hours, and I feel like I’m not prepared for it. I hope I make it through

Do you have friends user?
in my life I've found people are the greatest cure for this.
Make a connection with people, and you will inevitably connect with something they enjoy.

Attached: 1573537471840.png (1039x794, 439K)

hey belle how have you been? any news on the discord? vinyl here

I just finished all my final exams and feel for you. You've got this in the bag just review your notes. It's applied mathematics, it's like a recipe. Just make sure you memorize the steps.

I'm damn near 30 and still haunted by childhood trauma.

cultured kanye fan

Attached: 2x.gif (56x56, 69K)

im lonely and borderline suicidal, again.
i don't have any friends in real life and the only friends i have online are guys who jack off to my trap pictures that i take for human attention. i don't even enjoy it, i only do it for that 5 minutes of messages i get.

im coming up pretty close to that same situation. not quite sure where im meant to go lmao

I do have friends and in comparison to many anons I have lots. But, I don't want to bother people I know with my problems. I don't really feel comfortable with opening myself up to them.

Picking up an instrument can be good for making new friends who also play. I know it's not a great solution but sometimes the joy of mastering a specific piece of music feels very uplifting. At least for me this helped, just a little. But when you're on the borderline, that little bit can make a big difference.

Stay strong friends.

Attached: wojak sharing feels.png (500x382, 65K)

im sorry to hear about that;people in school will band wagon on people for the butt of a joke just because its easy to joke about somebody without really knowing them. just remember that nobody will perceive you in the way that they made you out to be in every day life. it's just meme culture on a smaller scale user; it doesn't reflect how people will actually initially view you. but I know how that shit feels I was the laughing stock all through out middle school and my first year of high school, and it took me a long time to realize that that bullshit didn't reflect who I was. I'm and ugly son of a bitch and I got head a year later. If I can do that despite the blows user you can to. Find yourself a keeper user I BELIEVE IN YOU

Attached: 1574583798107.jpg (1920x1080, 862K)

really just hoping that one of these days something just kind of comes to me. im just sure what im expecting, because im not changing anything or trying anything new

i appreciate it though

What is your opinion on lift yourself user?

Personally I think its a masterpiece

Attached: 1567715621753.jpg (590x590, 64K)

Well in my eyes, that's a bullet dodged, friend. It sucks that people are like that but be glad you weren't with them after seeing how they act towards people they aren't fond of. Have you tried anything online? Do you have any close friends you can hang out with?

Ah I'm alright. No job so no money so haven't really been out of the house much anymore. How's the server? Has it fallen to trolls yet?

I wanted to make a new account soon. I'm considering whether to delete my current account and remake it or to make a new email. Suggestions?

Ah what specifically happened that's been that bad, friend?

Attached: 6eb399184d615b21a0e4a83460626bd2.jpg (679x644, 101K)

not something id listen to regularly but i think its novel

violent crimes tends to really get me goin

Thank you user. I’ll try my best.

I feel the same, I keep complaining to myself about nothing changing, while doing nothing about it. I just want someone with whom I could talk openly about my problems with.

nope, server is going p good but we miss u :)

not really sure what would be the best course of action for your account. would another account entail a new discord?

Attached: eo4343868cd11.png (750x650, 101K)

I love that song so fucking much.
One time me and my friend listened to it in his jeep while we were on a midnight job and that was a wonderful moment that I will treasure

love that friend with all my heart and I love that song.

Attached: 1571678642723.png (476x408, 226K)

yeah i feel that. i tell everyone that i dont want a relationship and i push everyone away. i really truthfully dont think i have the mental stability to take care of another person. i do, however, really want a person that i could cry on and hug. i havent had a hug in years. but i dont want to burden anyone with that, so unfortunately here i sit

the entirety of 808s, graduation, and MBDTF will always have a spot in my heart

>One time me and my friend listened to it in his jeep while we were on a midnight job
when I said job I mean drive

It just means whether or not I can use the same email. I'd have to make a new server and I won't have any of my friends or messages. It'd be a fresh account regardless.

Attached: 97b99800e58fe320c96ed1b02e583f3d.png (680x520, 136K)

dont think itd be too too difficult to get most of the people into the new server, could always get some new faces in :)

Attached: Vaporeon_809390_7028900.jpg (900x675, 107K)

Truth be told, I crave that kind of intimacy where a person feels like they could tell me anything, right now I feel kind of empty. Like nothing really matters, I don't like this feeling, but I can't get rid of it.

TY for being a bro user. Hope everything goes well for you too

Attached: manofculture.jpg (448x401, 20K)

Ah yeah but my issue is whether or not to delete the account and reuse the email~ Glad you guys would come back haha

Attached: 93a1241ab8550118cc62994ec7194b34.jpg (800x800, 341K)

My mom has stage 4 kidney failure and they are getting ready to put her on dialysis. I put off college and wasted my 20s being foolish. Finally got my shit together, halfway to a bachelors degree, and all I want is for my mom to see me graduate. She is so sweet and doesn't deserve this. I'm a mess inside over it but trying to remain normal in front of her and that adds it's own special seasoning of pain to the mix.

yeah. ive been told therapy is a good idea but i have not tried it out, im too cheap to get into it

mmm id say probably just make a new one, there's chat logs and stuff under your other account, wouldnt wanna wipe that out

Jesus user i'm so sorry.

This makes me want to get my shit together for the only woman that matters

I have plenty of friends to hang out with but non that are a means to help me get a lady. I'v tried online though it seems a ton of the women on there are pretty slutty besides one I found on there and she ghosted me after our first date.

Attached: doubt.png (926x630, 197K)

I don't trust therapy, seems like a waste of time and money to me.

i always think its important to ask too, the reason why you want a girlfriend. I'd say it's only worth looking if you want it yourself, make sure you aren't doing it to try and impress anyone or fit into a norm

yeah it works for some people and some it doesnt, just kinda supposed to fill that spot of having no one to talk to.

god thats awful man. id be in absolute panic all the time if i was in your position. hope for the best for you.

Sounds like youre out of weed

I'm very sorry to hear about her situation, friend. I'm glad you're working to make her happy and I hope it doesn't come with more stress than oyu can handle. She's already going through a lot and I understand you hide it in front of her but mothers have a weird sense where they know something's wrong when you don't even show it. As much as she loves you, I think she'd be happier for you to know you didn't suffer through your studies.

If you're half way through your studies, I'm sure the dialysis will help your mum stick through to see you graduate, friend. Again, I'm very sorry to hear, and I'm sorry of my advice hasn't been of much help.

I agree with what said but realize that having a partner also comes with its own issues and stress. It's not a fix-all that fixes your loneliness and sadness and stuff. Sadly. Have you tried "Coffee meets Bagel"? It's a dating app that seems more mellow and long-term than tinder.

Attached: 1499356212353.gif (500x500, 44K)

You're right I suppose, that's an alternative for some indeed. I genuinely hope that you won't have to go and you'll get better on your own.

Ah! Sorry for not replying. The messages wouldn't disappear, I would just appear as "Deleted User [hex ID]"

Attached: 5cf993deeebb7d5a830b0fd37ee0cf1e.png (600x700, 98K)

yeah i want to try to stay off of any drugs if i can as well, ive seen too many people get fucked over from them. i hope u end up happy as well, if you're the same user :)

Long time no see. What has it been 10 yeas. Have a health checkup.

yea i know but that still just kinda feels weird, haha

this has me curious, how long have you been making isabelle posts for? ;0 i only started posting in them last year

Far too long haha. I'm doing alright. Stuffing my dumb face with junk food and talking to everyone on here~ How are you doing, friend? You better be doing as well, if not better, than before! Haha

Ah yeah I suppose that's true~ I'll make another tonight.

Ummmm... August? I think. Last year was when I started.

Attached: 9b390ba7629459c1ecf9714d1d913441.jpg (600x800, 95K)

Do it, user. If I could've had someone motivate me to do it sooner...

havent felt human affection from anyone but my mom in like 5 years

Attached: lonely.png (821x869, 465K)

Yeah, don't do none of that. It's just horrible. Thank you, I wish you all the best.

alright sounds good :o my nitro ran out now so im not #0001 anymore, im #7788, if you were keeping track haha

I really want companionship in my life. I'll defiantly look at Coffee meets Bagel, sounds more chill than other dating sites.

Attached: 5g0FC8XX_400x400.jpg (240x240, 11K)

It feels like I'm walking a tightrope, that's for sure. Thank you, I do appreciate it.

Ah best of luck, friend! If all else fails, try finding public places to hang around and chat to people. Try not to be on your phone too much. Enjoy the view and the atmosphere of where you go.

Attached: 0fb.jpg (500x735, 516K)

you send well put together now. im sure no matter what, she's proud of you :)

Not sure if she likes me back, most signs say yes, but i can't get rid of the feeling that she doesn't. Fact that I've asked her out few years ago doesn't help too

keep going strong bel

Attached: S-01BD~1.png (723x685, 154K)

She said no back then

trap pictures you say...

Attached: munch.png (540x549, 402K)

Ah I plan to haha. How are you, friend?

Attached: 8eb864ee29eb924642009f2ac421acc3.jpg (464x707, 86K)

I only seen them for around a yearish.
Well crap we got some much catching up to do, can't believe i left you hanging that long.
Sounds like a good time. Did you make sure to bring enough for the rest of the class.
I'm doing the same as always, great. Guess i have to apologize still for last time for giving you a bad impression.

Ah it's alright, friend. No more apologies! They're not needed, I'm not upset at you haha. It's a pretty big bag and I can never finish it so yeah, feel free to dog in! And I'm glad to hear you're doing great. Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Attached: 7d24f0bc89ea1f2f2384262f49f98dbe.jpg (800x617, 110K)

Don’t be a creep, healthier diet, go to the gym, go out and socialize. Respect yourself

Attached: 1575176550507.jpg (740x1046, 229K)

You got to put yourself out there. Can't expect to build relationships with others if you don't make a step.

just saying also, these things are easier said than done. once you fall into a pit, its hard to make your way out without the help of someone you trust.

Actually, it is helpful. A lot of my friends dont understand why I push myself so hard in school, why I stress so badly about getting the very best grades, never miss a class, etc. She does notice when I'm being pushed to the brink, such as this past week due to finals. And she's made comments about remembering to take it easy and stop worrying so much. To me, that is far more easier said than done. My mind won't let me not take it absolutely seriously. It is my dream for her to see me walk that stage. Myself and other family members have offered to donate one of our kidneys, but she absolutely refuses. Especially from me, she says that I still have a life to live. But I can't help but think, what kind of life is that when the one and only person who can truly, and I mean genuinely have unconditional love for you is gone? My chest aches from the sadness. I was such an idiot when I was younger. My hope, too, is that it buys enough time for her dream to come true. I am a first generation college student in my family. I appreciate the thoughtful response, I really do.

Attached: 1489503081598.jpg (1241x1280, 233K)

Attached: 1489632335466.jpg (860x1280, 117K)

Attached: 1502035492513.jpg (900x900, 1.08M)

Attached: 1502848798150.jpg (708x1000, 819K)

That's beautiful, artist name please

I love these threads so much. Never stop making these threads, based user..... okay? I love the spirit of kinship in these threads. I'm the guy who couldn't drive for 4 months, by the way. And I was able to drive again..... 4 months ago, funnily enough. Anyway, right now I'm doing a course that I don't want to do, but I've decided to do an exam in the course early next year and to do my very best to pass that exam before I start looking for a course/job that I genuinely want to do.

While very true, a perfect partner can be given to you but it's completely up to you whether or not you pursue it. No matter how much help is offered, it's always up to the receipient to make the most of it. That said, I think it's most important for user to learn what they want and gather the motivation and seek the help to take that big step because no one else can really take it for them.

Attached: 1134dda1c00c15c0aec3a35ae2a565f8.png (381x446, 65K)

> tfw no qt 3.14 Sup Forumslack /fit/izen Sup Forumsidya /k/ommando trap gf I can lift, play Dark Souls and talk about obscure Chinese guns with

Attached: 1498352026204.png (2560x1440, 637K)

Oh, and I just wanted to add.....

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=VGNwXq6vPoI

Well i apologize for apologizing too much, and for this apology. How about that.
Aren't you a prefect student. There are some hungry anons in here. Better make sure you got enough.
Was supposed to go to a Christmas/birthday party, but it got canceled, so got free time to stay nestled at home. How about yourself. Got any pre-Christmas plans.

Gave me a good laugh haha. I know you're semi-serious in that you would truly like someone who shares all the same interests as you but I think you also know it's a little absurd and too specific of a want. That being said, I wish you the absolute best on your search and truly hope the person you find is everything you want and more, friend.

Attached: 10af9091bafc6cfce52264f9832774cd.jpg (300x450, 94K)

Thank you bro

Attached: cute.png (263x184, 82K)

I'm never going to stop looking though

Attached: tumblr_oq0hm5B2hs1vkzqlio1_400.jpg (400x419, 37K)

You're not wrong. I only said that not to make it sound like something anyone can do at the drop of a hat but hopefully make them change their frame of mind, to motivate them o go out there. If you're trapped in a rut, it's going to take a lot from yourself to get where you want to go.

even getting out of bed every day is a struggle let alone any of that
have 1 irl friend and he's the exact same way

im stressing out, ive got 5 christmas events to go to now, i was already worried at 2 or 3 before ;x;

I'm so glad you enjoy them, friend. I plan on keeping these up until the day I'm permanently banned or Australia truly loses its marbles and blocks Sup Forums... Again...

Ah I remember you! I'm glad you're driving again and I hope the time felt quicker than it did.

As far as your course goes, I say do your best with the exam and take the exam as an indication on whether or not you're suited for the course. If you get low, it means you didn't study, didn't pay attention, or couldn't retain the information from the course. Either way, it's an indication that you probably aren't too interested in the course or aren't made for it. If you do really well, consider pursuing it and finding a major or a variation of the course/job that you could be interested in. For example, taking a computer science course and, instead of making software, making games.

All the best and please update me if anything ever comes from it!

Haha one day!

Attached: 1499358701818.jpg (500x500, 89K)

Ah no need to apologize for apologizing haha. Just sit and know that I wouldn't be upset with you anyway and know that, for that reason, apologies aren't required.

I'll bring another bag next time! I was always one to share snacks and stuff in class, funny enough.

Know what canceled Christmas party means? A warm, comfy day in bed! Or night at least haha. Hopefully you can still chat to people who were going to go.

And I don't really have anything. My previous boss wanted to host a Christmas party in the coming sundays but I suppose I'm not going anymore haha. Other than that, I suppose continue making these threads and write a really big love-letter for Christmas to everyone in here for helping each other and myself for so long.

Attached: 1499358297280.jpg (480x720, 194K)

Bleh don't overdo it, friend! It can be pretty exhausting being so social and everyone needs time to relax. Sounds like a wild time though haha. Hope you're enjoying yourself! Always know that you have complete control over whether or not you want to go, even if you've already said yes.

Attached: 56f016fe6b53a19e35825de4cfa4b1ce.jpg (600x618, 163K)

i at least managed to get out of the gifting part of most of them, i hate getting or giving gifts. i never want people to feel obligated to spend the money that they worked for on me. but apparently the one with my friends, even though i pulled out of buying for secret gifts some ppl still said they got me things so now im wondering if im being a dick by not having anything to bring. i was just gonna bake some cookies and macarons or something to try and make up for it but im not sure