Ask a 19 year old meth addict anything

Ask a 19 year old meth addict anything
Pic is me with broken bubs

Attached: Snapchat-1907320507.jpg (720x1280, 152K)

why

Meth is the only thing that makes me feel alive.
That makes me actually wanna get up and do shit.
It gives me fuck loads of energy and makes me impervious to the cold up to - 20 Celsius

are you aware of the consequences and long term effects? do you think there might be a deeper issue you are avoiding by using?

My father used to do meth when he was your age, he still suffers for it to this day. Get help man, you only get 1 life, you should try to make the most of it.

Meh
What kinda health consequences does your dad suffer from?
Curious to know

Life expectancy of a crystal meth addict is about 5-10 years so yeah you might want to think about getting help before you destroy your life, cause permanent damage to your body, die .. etc

>implying that i want to live past 30
ISHYGDDT

my dad also lost years of his life to meth in prison, i had to watch him slowly lose everything he had. its a nasty bitch. get out while you still can, man.

Im trying fam

Ben is that you?

I sure hope you go down doing toad

you think that now. you'll regret this. trust me
just quit. stimulant withdrawals aren't shit
unfortunately your brain is already fucked from repeated use but quit while you're ahead man

Why are you retarded enough to do meth? Are you stupid?

My name is jyrese dequarius and i identity as a 6'9 kenyan trans female professional bowler
Naw my names not ben

Attached: 9939C9EA-CFB6-4216-A767-EFB8F94A55D0.jpg (640x430, 52K)

Could i trade meth for caffeine?
Weird thing is caffeine makes me tweek harder than meth lol

Naw I'm actually pretty smart
Also first time was on my 16th birthday lol

Nah you’re the homie Ben. Glad your still alive and well. Would have never imagined that you were on this website too, haha. I’d suplex a grandma for you bro, happy holidays!

Can’t wait to see this dude suckin bbc for a crack pebble. I love fucking with the meth heads that hang around town. Don’t worry man, you’ll be plenty of entertainment for all of us

Why?
You done gay shit to get your fix?
How do you have decent teeth?
Do you consider yourself a deadshit?

Post dick pic

>meth addict
>mouth full of white straight teeth
I am an alcoholic for 10 years and I don't have like 60% of teeth in my mouth and those that remained are dirty and yellow. With meth it's way faster, when you're a real meth addict your teeth will fall out in like 1-2 years.

Why meth when you can do coke? Its such a dirty shitdrug. I respect H users more than methheads

Yeah because you've made meth your new baseline, so whenever you don't have it you think you're worse off. Get back to a sober baseline and the days won't feel like a constant struggle.

i dont think it works quite that simply but caffeine would be a good way to help you curb your cravings. listen man we all have our addictions, I'm an alcoholic so I can relate. but meth is one thing you really do not wanna fuck around with

>why
Fills the void in my being
>gay shit?
Surprisingly no some guy offered to suck my dick for some shards tho, politely declined cuz gay shit is sp00ky
>how you have nice teeth
I have 0 clue never had braces and never brushed my teeth regularly in my whole life prolly less than 100 times in my whole life tbh

This. Everything aside from weed and coke is socially unacceptable and will make a bum of you. No big value lost in this case anyway, keep it up OP.
/thread

The coke in my city is literally 50% drywall
20%baking soda 20%vanilla whey powder and the the remaining 10%is some crushed up calcium tablets

You tested it have ya?

Fuk outa here with your shit

>weed
Just makes me fall asleep and eat too much
>coke
Too expensive and impossible to get high heat
Aren't psychedelics pretty mainstream now?

Lel i was just joking
But where i live you'll pay 90-120 a g
And it'll be cut to shit garuanteed

Will anyone miss you if you end up dead one day?

Have you heard of acid? its not that expensive, very euphoric, no hangover?

$400 a g.
You have it easy.

My teeth are piss yellow bruv

Gimmie.

Psychedelics are amazing, I’ve tripped between 100-150 times and I feel fine. My brain isn’t fried, everything in life is more immersive. Colors are brighter and music is better even when I’m sober. You should consider making a switch

>too expensive

Then don't do drugs, ultra gaylord.

I started when I was 17, I'm 38 now. Alcohol has been worse for me.

You do whatever you want, but if I ever see your dumb mug on the street and you ask me for a handout, im gonna kick you in your teeth.

No one hates meth heads. People hate thieving, degenerate, lazy, fucking, shit fucks.

I was on the shit for a while when I was 19 as well. I stopped after it started to become a real issue. Whats it like living a life of being full blown addicted to it. I’m just happy I got out before it was too late.

You in Australia friendo?
Holy fuck half my rent for a g
Also guys im not just a meth head
Im head head
Heres an oz of mushies i had last month
Psilocin is my second fave substance
Can anyone id the mushies?

Attached: Snapchat-977539780.jpg (720x1280, 223K)

Psychedelics are still misunderstood and the cutting edge in cognitive enhancement. There will be no mainstream after they take off properly.

I am nigga.

The land of povo drugs an high taxes.

100% agree, people in in Mexico or south america or some shit, give their kids psychedelics because culture, and they grow up fine. Ive been doing acid hard, just dont go more than 100-300 ug,

Ive seen friends take like a vile and put in medically induced commas for months

Also don't quote me but i think i saw it in a dumb vox video months ago

they will never take off
there is a reason they're demonized and the most harmful drugs are advertised or prescribed

Ive done psychs before
4aco dmt
DMT
LSA
LSD
Psilocin
Personally im more of a dissociative guy myself ketamine is the shit

Whats it like jerking off while on meth

1 gram of blow $100
1 gram of meth $20
Thats what i meant

bump

Thank god i despise alcohol
I get almost 0 recreational effect from it
Just makes me feel sluggish and dumb

What state and town are you in?

Asking for a friend.

Its pretty fucking swell
Lol jk sucks major bunghole when i don't have it feel empty, dead, zombie-fied
When i do have it its just like taking vyvanse or dex for me slows me down and focuses me

alcohol is awful
coming from an alcoholic
I've only ever bought coke while drunk fwiw (and I've bought a shameful amount)

Didn’t they legalize mushrooms in Colorado?

look into it it's not exactly what it sounds like, they're not legal
I'm saying is it not interesting that drugs with no addiction potential and such low toxicity are demonized so much? while you can buy alcohol and tobacco anywhere and doctors prescribe benzos and opiates for any reason?
the powers that be don't want us thinking, they want us complacent and numb

My friend said to tell your friend he's in Brisbane.

Depends on how much you did
Excess meth like doing a gram in under 30 minutes and your shit gon be limp as fuck, ultimate whiskey dick and even if you do get it hard your arms and dick will give out before you can finish. But normally its like jerking it after you took 50mg of benadryl and you cum literally triple what you usually do with way more force too. got my own cum in my hair the other day by accident

I buy fuk all coke.
Think tonihjt is my 5th time on it an its the first time I had to buy it.

However this year I have had less than 12 total days of not drinking.
Ususly night is 6-12+ beers.

No negative affects apart from been fat now.

Meth is a nigger drug and will make a mess of your face. If you don't care about that, why should everyone?
If you really need drugs that badly (and it's just enough of a fail per se) save it up and blow some decent coke after saving up for a week. You'll be high with more clean stuff, do it once per week max so it's not so bad for your health either, save your fucking teeth from falling down. Bonus tip: you could also offer some dope to a chick you like, provided she snorts it out your dick, if you still can get it up of course after all that meth.

Don't even make me start typing what I think about what's "mainstream" in your cesspool of a country, how can a not demented person give two flying fucks about that?
What if suddenly people decides eating literal shit is mainstream and everybody starts doing that and dying? You would follow?

don't get into coke. I love it but it's not worth it at all
also consider drinking less. health problems are very much long term with alcohol. you're gonna wish you were dead eventually if you continue

>no negatives effect
>oh, just fat

Amurilard, people. That's pretty much about it.

Looks like Cubensis.

All it takes is not drink and snort at the same time. If you avoid drinking and do it once a month on special nights, u'll be fine.

no shit

easier said than done dude I've even had issues with doing lsd too much, it's not the substance its me
and who the fuck wants to do coke and not drink

I'm in this situation because I don't like life.

Young fuck head me at 14/15 assumed people who do 'drugs' die sooner so I smoked alot of weed for 10+ years

25 or something me thought fuk it quit. Try get right
27yo me tells me just drink cunt that will get shit done.
I'd do coke every day/night if a gram didn't cost me a week's pay

Me. I hate drinking. Turns me into a full-fletched imbecil. Or I am already and drinking just makes it show. But I guess it's not for me.
Coke instead makes me cool and yolo. A bit of nasyy mornings after the glory, when you go back to reality, but drugs are all about that in the end.

Nice trips

Aight well i'm out for now bois
If this is still up in 2 hours ill be here
Peace

me neither man but I realized living this way is a cowards way out
we're too pussy to kill ourselves outright
yeah I love drugs but I've realized my love of drugs is just a symptom of a much deeper issue
I hope we all find our way

In a way I kinda envy you kid. Former coke addict. The good news is when you are forced to stop, which you will be, the withdrawals won’t kill you. Just major depression, fatigue and cravings for meth. Hopefully not too much damage was done to your dopamine receptors and the will reset to normal. Then you get your second chance and don’t be a faggot and give into temptation.

I'm just one bad day away from a hose in the exhaust.

Of course. But there's no point in overthinking about it either, life is full of hardships and we deserve some recreation. God does not exist, love is a chimera, happiness is for babies until they're grown ups like we are.

Still, avoid meth bro. What will u think about yourself when you'll smile to a girl you like and she's going to act like some dog barked at her because she's disgusted by your teeth? At least do it in order to fuck. It's the best motivation I could give to you.

Coke is actually a great enhancer, some of my besties occurred under the effect.

I don't know your life but suicide is really not a great option
I respect anyones choice to end their own life but if you make an effort you can pull through it

Effort requires effort.
When you constantly beaten down to be someone other than yourself you think negatively.

The old it's selfish reigns true, however it's also selfish to not understand me an my mind an how it fires.
I'm me, let me be me,
Your selfishness will drive me to be drastically selfish.

Anyway.
What are you drinking to night?

All meth addicts are faggots lol. What's it like to literally be a queer

I'm not here to judge anyone
we all have our vices
I just hope we all figure it out
you can't let yourself be defined by your addiction or mental illness though
always focus on improvement, positive self affirmation. it takes time but I know you can do it
but again I'm not here to judge, I get it
drinking burnett's vodka, $12usd 1.75L. cheap and decent. I would honestly just quit cold turkey but I know that could kill me

>Ketamine is the shit
How much of a faggot are you? Lmfao

meth server
discord
.gg/JAAHuWw

>Benadryl
Does benadryl make u cum? Wut
Someone explaine

Man. A podcast I listened to ages ago had a guy who was an alco.
Legit bottles a day alco.
Once a year he would detox for two weeks in a caravan in the middle of butt fuk no where.
No hard liquor.
His doctor recomnded to have 4 beers a day to keep death at bay.
He does it every year. After his two weeks he goes right back into the bottle lol.

Fucking comedians.

Meth isn't a nigger drug retard, thats more like crack. Meth is a tweaker gay late 20s early 30s drug. Lotta white faggots on that shit

>Coke is actually a great enhancer
Retard detected

Go to a doctor and get adderal like an adult you faggot

i can unironically relate and this is the case with many entertainers
they want to make people happy because they know how low people can feel because they've been there themselves
that's pretty heavy though and a bit irresponsible
beaners like meth a lot too, do it much more casually