discord.gg/HaskeMn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

read everything no laughs

what a post

this

Read it all kek

i read this lmao

see:

Comprehension is not a prerequisite for cooperation.

Second after baseball

Baseball is cricket for brainlets

t. brainlet
Everyone knows beisbol is the superior sport.

why is everyone so hostile today? i love handegg and divegrass equally. what's wrong with that? does that make me a huge faggot or something?

t. Rajibul Islam Ozil

Only people with brain damage think this. Baseball is just hitting the ball hard, you're only allowed to hit it in one direction because the average baseball fan is too stupid to comprehend anything more complex. Cricket has far more strategy.

>projecting

incels on valentines day. lent also started today so maybe people are starving, although Sup Forums is probably all athiests.

t. Ahmet "the brit lad from worcestershire" bin Mehmet

It's the usual shitposting

Cringe

underrated post

>baseball is just hitting the ball hard
>being this ignorant

BULLgaria does it again kek

>why is everyone so hostile today
because the incels finally got up from their beds after their bed started to reek of shit to unplug their phones from the charger

inlflux of autistic visitors for the Winter Olympics

explains the ZERO MEDAL brit getting triggered at baseball

not even the best sport called football

It is. You can't aim your shot wider than 90 degrees. All you can do is hit it and decide whether it's worth running.

>what is strategy
also, hitting the ball isn't that easy at all to begin with

La abominación..

Compared to the strategy in cricket, baseball is simple. And while actually hitting the ball is harder in baseball, professionals above a certain skill level should be able to consistently do it so that's not really an issue. Plus while it is easier to hit a ball with a cricket bat, you are also able to aim your shot anywhere which leads to greater variety.

That's a weird looking curling stone?

so, tldr:
>"I've literally never played baseball in my life and actually know nothing about it"

so, tldr:
>"I've literally never played cricket in my life and actually know nothing about it"

agreed

is there much of a difference between baseball and rounders?

not as good as women's beach volleyball

What did the rest of the world mean by this?

....for women and young children

Didnt realize bundes was this high.

You know very well that your overlords milk you off every penny. Ads all the time. They're basically use your sport as an excuse to extract money from you. Now look at the highest paid athletes which is something we could identify with more.
#1 cristiano ronaldo
#2 Messi

>5 times the population
>barely twice the revenue
Embarrassing

If only we could watch our teams be sponsored by OilMudslime Airways, BetAwayYourMoney.com and 漢字

You can barely see those when they're playing.

t. Manchester Chevrolet's fan

It's almost like there are 100+ divegrass leagues so the revenue is shared and only 1 handegg league

Americans are incapable of watching something without looking for adverts. It's deeply ingrained into their culture.

discord.gg/HaskeMn
Join the official Sup Forums football & soccer server! !
discord.gg/HaskeMn

>europe 1 sport
>america 4 sports
Pathetic

>I prefer watching literal ads all time instead of having a jersey with some ads that I can barely see in playtime.

Total revenue of American leagues = $31.461 Billion
Total revenue of British Leagues = $5.976 Billion
Roughly 5x times bigger population, and 5x the revenue.

Socrates with the logic amerimutts will never understand

The best sport ever

I LIKE THOSE BIMBOS AND YOU KNOW IT

lamo