A 13 year old feels no different than an 18 year old from the standpoint of their vagina

A 13 year old feels no different than an 18 year old from the standpoint of their vagina.

So why are there so many god damn pedos?

Attached: B83AB283-3BF7-43F7-9420-EC0E11120B5F.jpg (196x257, 10K)

they look different, sex is far from being only about the physical sensation.

Is it just wanting innocence? Why not an 18 year old virgin?

How.... how do you know?

Because relatively basic human anatomy

Wrong.

Yes

Attached: 27339255-88FA-4107-AB09-E5EF66CC2175.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

A sexy big tittied goddess and a hairy muscular Russian mans assholes feel the same, wo why do so many guys wanna fuck girls in the asshole? Just fuck men

Not defending pedos, i would kill a proven one if i could get away with it with no repercussions, however the same could be said for bjs and assholes, why not just do men guys?

That's objectively wrong.
You been fucking some loose underage roastie lmao
Git gud

i always have sex with 12 and 13 year olds, and it feels better than 18 year olds since the look on their face and emotion is different.

18 y old virgin is an unicorn
even if found 18 yo birch is far far from being innocent. 13yo too though so, yeah just stay below 9.

I had a similar thought when I went to the Penn St. season opener this year and saw all the young college meat prancing around in skimpy outfits. I'm in my 30s now, and these goddamn college kids look like middle schoolers to me. There's no reason to be a pedo when you can get an 18 year old that looks underage, and wow there are a lot of them out there.

none of them you shall fuck. isn't that so, you incel shit?

Attached: nonono.jpg (853x1280, 386K)

none of them I shall fuck because I'm married with children. Don't project your incel fears on me kiddo.

Attached: hqdefault0.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Lol, same here, only 43yo, kiddo.

Attached: putin-toast.jpg (2500x1696, 340K)

wow 43 years old and acting like a gen Z shitposter. You are what I will not become.

you already have, otherwise wouldn't be here /bro

being here and acting like a nasty little underage troll are two very different things.

Participating in this thread is a mature thing you say?

I never said that, quote me where I did.

Pedo into bois here...

It's not about the hole. It's the taboo along with a strong attraction to their facial and body features.

Not a difficult thing to comprehend.