Niggerland

Africa might have 4 billion people by 2100.

How do we stop this?

1) end food aid

2) if necessary, release small pox

Release the genophage

Let nature sort it out

Humanity will never see 2100

Send women to school

>release smallpox
Or something deadlier, like some sort of engineered bird flu. And especially in the areas hit hard by AIDS.

Simply step back and let them kill eachother

this

smallpox is plenty deadly if you don't have the most basic medication like penicillin.

This end food aid and send them condoms instead

Well, since they don't know what a condom is and don't care anyway..
Stop sending food and close the borders, they'll control their own population with war.

Why would I stop it?
Africa never did anything to me.

You have all the nukes, maybe use some of them?

>implying they won't just eat the condoms

You are very clever, Ostmark.

top fucking kek

how can afrika have 4b people if we nuke 90% of the worlds population in the next 2 years?

Forced sterilization of large portions of the populace. I think Bill Gates is on it.

What'd you say fucker?

AIDS 2.0

and whites will be extinct just like nature wanted. white people are not supposed to exist.

The only food aid they get should also be modified to sterilize them. Wait two generations tada.

Who the fuck will nuke Africa? A single warhead is quite expensive to make and the niggers can't even cross the ocean without help, so why the hell nuke them?

Don't let any of them leave Africa, shit will sort it's self out by 2101

Everyone in this thread is talking about letting them kill eachother or releasing a virus.

Does not have the climate or fertile land to sustain the population it has now, this problem will self correct if left on its own.

take in 6 gorillian refugees

We also need to keep the moralfags who will give them medical care out.

And yet, here we are. Surviving on all the habitable and uninhabitable continents.

>2100, africa
>build a tall building
>as tall of the Empire State Building
>4 billion pennies
>throw them off tower
>Africa depopulated

Just shoot them at the airport after making them believe there is a flight into a zone marked as contagion and extremely dangerous.

If someone has enough altruism to want to go and help niggers they need to be removed from the gene pool.

It's simple

Or we could invade the entire continent and spray botulinium toxin on populated areas using planes. African countries typically have weak militaries and economies, so we could probably do it.

Why spend all that money and create that much debt?

lol

Stop all aid.

Conquering Africa would give us a shitload of resources that are not being put to use. And an endless supply of slave labor.

Try to convince the jews.

>Super Ebola
>Starvation

It stops itself, niggers kill niggers which means the more niggers there are the more niggers will die.

D-Double KEK

Can you guys at least try something a little more selective? You don't want to eradicate the admittedly small white population too. Do you? Please tell me you don't.

Read up on how food is produced commercially and the outlooks for agricultural output and you'll realize we don't have to do anything. Africa is going to starve.

Why would we want to stop it? They'll be mostly Chinese. They'll remove watermelon better than whites ever did because they're basically insects.

We could evacuate you before we do it. Or develop a virus that specifically targets African genes.

>people

Almost got me.

It won't happen, their agriculture tech isn't advanced enough to avoid the Malthusian trap

>slave labor

Niggers are fucking useless. Don't delude yourself into believing that they are anything better than dead.

The two chief problems with niggers are the fact that if we let them live, they pose a threat to the White genepool. The second problem is that even as slave labor they are unreliable, prone to "breaking down" and attempting to rebel, etc.

Pic related is the internal combustion engine, a White invention that replaces and surpasses the negroid in every important aspect:

1) it works harder
2) when maintained properly, it will immediately respond to your command
3) it does not talk back
4) it does not threaten White genetics

The resources won't get tarnished or be destroyed if we launch a bacterial plague over there.

We'll airdrop in hazmat suits and road flares for yall so we can extract you before the entire continent gets sealed off for 5 years during the contagion.

Stellaris reference ?

Don't worry, user. Massive amounts of emigration will great alleviate impending overpopulation in the continent.

>Letting niggers throw millions upon millions of used condoms into the waters around its continent and polluting the world's water it an alarming rate

>stop sending food aid
>let the Chinks deal with them

easy

Encourage abortion. When you listen to Evangelican christcucks talk about pro-life, just remember that approximately 10 million niggers have been aborted in the US alone.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
this

How do I know you're white? You could very well be a Sipho?

I hate niggers so much that more of them in the world means more will suffer at the hands of their fellow creatures. No worse punishment for being a nigger than having to live as one imo senpai

>Implying America will still exist in 2100
>Implying the white man isn't engendered species already

How do I know you are white? You could also be a Sipho.

Maybe we could use them for human experimentation.

It wouldnt be a problem if they stayed there. The problem is that they won't

Okay no, you're white. Our Siphos can't think abstractly.

Mass Effect, see Genetically engineered virus that prevents them from breeding -- the only way to deal with aggressive space niggers

>your king is a homosexuel

>How do we stop this?
Nuke them, along with Middle east

Suddenly, world peace

Problem is not the africans by themselves, it's the liberals and libertarians letting them in.
Fuck the condom and use the food as a condom.

So I guess we both are Nosiphos.

You could be a Naido though

They have. For decades.

Most of them refuse to use them for religious or superstitious reasons.

For the few who will use them, they even designed a super easy package for application. Like cracking an egg over your dick. Takes one second and you're good to go. And they still couldn't figure it out or use it properly.

When it comes to population control, their 60-80 IQ averages mean they need to be treated like wildlife.

How do we convince the government and the Jews that this is a good idea?

And you could be a September.

>this problem will self correct if left on its own.

Actually believing this.

They will send boatloads of money and people and supplies to alleviate the problems. When that doesn't work they will bring them into the west. The world is truly doomed.

We don't. Just take out Israel as well.

1. End medical / food aid
2. Spread the glorious message of feminism and women's empowerment
3. Let climate change and desertification take its course
4. MOST IMPORTANTLY, stop them from coming north as they realize there isn't enough arable land to sustain their god-given right to 8 kids

Guess your just gonna have to become a fucking
#Cruzmissile

Colonization 2.0

We still have the government to deal with. And the SJW cucks.

This.

Also, export degenerate culture and media to them.

I think first one is enoughalso all whites out and all blacks in Africa -> fast foward couple generations ->claim the clay

there wont be enough food for them to sustain that. probably even reach it.

then war and theyll reduce their population.

Jesus christ you nordic fagot.... then who are supposed to exist?

I'm not

It doesn't matter how many people Africa has, as long as we don't let them come here!

make leftists go extinct. blacks will go extinct on their own.

Stop sending food and money. But also, stop interfering in the locals economies in such a way that they remain perma-dysfunctional.

>ebola was natural/accident

Stop helping them.

Invent some supervirus that keeps their population in check and never ever let them leave the continent.

The niggers from northern africa and the mudshits from the middle east are nothing compared to these ultimate savanna niggers. They grew up with death and torture right around the corner. Human lives aren't worth shit to them. They keep multiplying like rats and don't think of the consequences.

They would massacre entire families with machetes for just a couple dollars. The current refugees won't integrate simply because they don't want to adapt to us and our values but they're still clever enough to know what it means. Savanna niggers probably don't even understand that a human life is more valuable to us than one fucking euro and they won't even understand what human values are or represent.

When Africa erupts and we still play the liberal cuck game then we can kiss our values, our society and probably our lives goodbye.

Fewer Africans means fewer of them coming here. And the fact that they are destroying the environment and the rainforest leading to global warming.

Releasing man made virus is, and have been, under devolpment for a long time.
Only thing we can thank the jews for I guess.
Also one of the biggest threat to western society today. (Man-made epidemics getting here thru immigrants)

Implying they wont just migrate to Europe

I'd say time stamp, but that would mean I have to time stamp too. And I am not getting up from under my duvet.

Is that assuming that we continue to send food to them for the next 80 years, because we might have different priorities soon.

Finish this sentence, "Ons gaan nou? ------"

Braai?

>space nigger society gets its hands on nukes and space travel
>they instantly destroy their own society

holy kek the resemblance is uncanny

Okay you're probably white.

Nature will stop it

no my friend, they got ebola by eating green monkey meat

I don't see the problem here. I stopped caring about turning Africa around ever since Rhodesia. Let them starve and kill eachother as long as they can't leak outside of their continent.

Put P-pills in their water supply.