What genre is Hatsune Miku's "The World Is Mine"? Like, I know that it is J-Pop. However...

What genre is Hatsune Miku's "The World Is Mine"? Like, I know that it is J-Pop. However, the music sounds like rock fused with swing or jazz. I don't know. I want to comprehend its rhythmic structure, its arrangement, and its instruments. Does anyone here know what other genres this song belongs to?

The song in question: youtube.com/watch?v=qrwVthk38b0

Attached: 465278616ed674ffac9d0f3b190e7e04.gif (500x353, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaloid.fandom.com/wiki/Hatsune_Miku
youtu.be/EcQbKMf8vJo
youtu.be/3bNITQR4Uso
youtu.be/THpt6ugy_8E
youtu.be/UquPv9WpuB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

not gonna lie, that's pretty fucking gay, Billy

Attached: giphy.gif (384x270, 185K)

I know, lmao

Attached: animu.png (722x558, 548K)

Bump

Bump

Its vocaloid not some j pop, j pop is something else and you should have gone to Sup Forums not Sup Forums

>vocaloid
>j pop
literally whats the difference?

>j pop
An actual singer (what normal people listen too)
>vocaloid
Automated singer (what weeds listen too)

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (200x136, 4K)

Tf is that wiki, you do you and get this shit over to Sup Forums

Already came from Sup Forums m8. Got deleted immediately.

vocaloid.fandom.com/wiki/Hatsune_Miku

Oh yea forgot that many on Sup Forums believe that vocaloid isn't really music, you have to go to some sub form for that try look for one here

Alrighty then, thanks user!

Attached: ezgif-2-1a54cf29aa99.gif (320x180, 616K)

Here is some more vocaloid for you since I know your ass will never be answered, it's a mix of rap meant for clubing but failed in the black community (I think not sure on the story there user)
youtu.be/EcQbKMf8vJo

BRO THIS SHIT FIRE HOLY SHIT

HOW COME IVE NEVER HEARD THIS BEFORE, HOT DAMN!

Keep lurking and you'll find some gold here and there
It was meant for the black community but failed

Also this it's not a vocaloid but its jazz
youtu.be/3bNITQR4Uso

It still at least succeeded in the weeb community. This shit is fire. Thanks for recommending me this stuff!

Attached: Nhung-hinh-anh-khong-the-chan-thuc-hon-cho-thay-truoc-khi-xinh-chi-em-phai-vat-va-nhu-the-nao-14.jpg (620x349, 80K)

Oh yeah, I know Plastic Love. I love it.

Yea it did, very well to
Okay I was just check on how vast your exploration is I'll give out too more and I'm out
Here is an alternative pop for the us
youtu.be/THpt6ugy_8E

Oh yeah, I know Mcbaise. This song was literally recommended ot me by YouTube a few days ago. I've also already added it in my playlist.

And here gumi another vocaloid
youtu.be/UquPv9WpuB4

Well you then it seems you have enough to at least see that there are a lot of artist out there to hear good luck on the exploration

Lmao, dude. I also know this one. A weeb like me won't be a weeb if I didn't spend most of my time on the Internet being a faggot and browsing weeb music.

Thanks, dude. I appreciate ya!

Years of being a loser on the Internet has allowed me to know all of this shit, lol. Fuck I'm such a faggot, lmao.

No problem