/XFL/ General - Only 2 Years to go Edition

What will the 8 teams be and who will be the QBs?

Johnny manziel

san francisco demons, pls

West Division:
San Diego
Portland
San Antonio
Salt Lake City
East Division:
Indianapolis
Memphis
Birmingham
Orlando

I like this guy's teams except Indy (since they have an NFL team), so here are some QBs.

San Diego- Ryan Leaf or JaMarcus Russell
Portland- Johnny Manziel
San Antonio- Christian Hackenberg
Salt Lake City- Whoever the best recent BYU QB was or Tebow
Columbus- Cardale Jones
Memphis- Jared Lorenzen
Birmingham- Colin Kaepernick
Orlando- Nick Foles

Orlando wins the Million Dollar Game

Eastern Division
New York
Chicago
St Louis
Orlando

Western Division
La
San Antonio
Phoenix
Bay Area

I doubt Columbus would support an XFL team. Indy is known as one of the best event-hosting cities in the country. An XFL team would immediately have top-notch facilities at very little expense

I hope there's a Canadian expansion if the league lasts long enough.

That makes sense, I could see them supporting both quite well, I just see meme Columbus teams pop up from time to time (NHL, MLS) and they do fairly well. Also, they have a built-in base of Buckeyes fanatics who could potentially stay for both games in a weekend for the memes/intrigue.

If Ohio State doesn't let an XFL team use the Shoe though, they'll be stuck in dingy Crew Stadium though..

Reminder that New York, LA and Chicago are the absolute minimum for any XFL cities list. If your list is missing these then you're a retard.

Further reminder that meme states like Alabama or Oregon signify you have no clue what you're talking about.

>hurr i'll put a team in a flyover state i wonder why they don't have on already

>Reminder that these 3 cities with NFL teams and saturated media markets are the absolute minimum for any XFL cities list
>Reminder that if you dare suggest expanding into untapped markets and underrepresented fanbases you have no clue what you’re talking about
Never comment on anything American ever again

>alternative to NFL

This is literally an alternative sport:

>Saturated

They are far and away the biggest markets in the US. Theres a fucking reason the last time they did this they put teams there. They would have been the first fucking cities down no question.

The NFL is an alternative to the XFL, you move

What a fucking retarded “argument.” So anything new should just go to the cities with the biggest media markets. Fucking brilliant, Achmed. “Never comment on anything American again” was an order, not a suggestion.

Will Vince “Madman” McMahon have the balls to go NFL cities and fuck them over?

Since you need an american to softly explain this to you go watch the cowherd cities draft moron

He'd only be competing in the largest markets where the competition is negligible due to how many people are there. Phoenix is one of the fastest growing cities and filled with well off old white dudes who have money to burn on watching sports and might prefer it because of the no kneeling shit.

go to the cities the nfl is leaving and absorb their bitter fanbases.

American football is an alternative to real football

i think they need to push for more teams to launch with so the first season is longer. hoping san antonio gets a team