In thirty years or so, will there still be different languagas...

In thirty years or so, will there still be different languagas, or will everybody speak muslim or some chinese ching-chong?

Attached: china speak.jpg (1170x851, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTRwCasE1r4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Esperanto

Attached: 63398F9A-ABAD-4462-A2D6-586F127F7C03.jpg (800x600, 133K)

another kike language lmao

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTRwCasE1r4

Enjoy your thumbs downs fag

Is anybody learning Chinese at school anywhere apart from China?

All Chinese children have to learn a foreign language. Care to guess which one?

everyone will speak pidgin (english-based I guess, for ease of reading+writing)
and groups of people will so wildly vary in how they understand certain terms you could just aswell consider it different languages

just go to some north american university and ask someone to give you the definition of "women", "liberal" or "democracy" it already is so far away from what english-speaking europeans would tell you.. and I suspect these sorts of splits in understanding will get much greater.

A lot of African countries are teaching Chinese in their schools due to heavy Chinese investments in those African countries.

But it's also Africa, so...

>i need to blame some1 for my misfortune

unless theres gonna be a massive space-age revolution throwing iff current status quo, nothng will change. Every1 knows english already and tradition will force countries to keep their language. For the better anyway - english is a trash language

>speak muslim
highly educated, well-read individual detected

>just go to some north american university and ask someone to give you the definition of "women"

A human born with a vagina is the only definition.

Anybody who thinks some other definition is more valid is mentally ill and in denial of reality.

>will everybody speak muslim or some chinese ching-chong?
American education, the thread

The world's only global language is English. English is the language of the future. English is the only language in the world that is an official language in countries on all six permanently inhabited continents. The English language has the most books, the most films, the most songs, the most science publications, the most websites, arguably the most speakers (ahead of even Mandarin if people who know only a few sentences of English are counted), it is the official language of both the sea (i.e. Seaspeak) and the sky (i.e. Airspeak) and it will someday become humanity's universal language of space (de jure or otherwise). English was also the first language spoken by humans on another world besides Earth (i.e. the Moon). Arabic, French, Russian, Spanish and Mandarin cannot compete with the linguistic leadership of English.

Attached: 154743149.gif (500x373, 1.09M)

fucking kek

Something funny, boy?

I mean, he has a point.
t. non-Native English speaker

Attached: smokeypipie.png (500x500, 74K)

Thanks, based user.

>Spanish cannot compete with the linguistic leadership of English.
Yes it can.
Since Trump can't be re-elected forever the demotards will take power again and let thousands of mexicans and south americans to enter the US and slowly make Spanish the America's second language. That will make spanish the second most spoken language in world.

>A human born with a vagina is the only definition.

Attached: WTF.webm (448x336, 1.17M)

It’ll be like how most future sci fi is. Take the worlds 3-5 top languages. I’d say in the next 50 years everyone will probably be fluent in them or have to take mandatory language classes for them.

Yes and no.

is that real?

people in ancient rome spoke the same dialects of latin and greek as they do now. the way the languages were spread around different areas of europe looks more like an effect of migration than anything else. just like today and america with spanish.

they want you to think English hasn't been around in its current form for as long as it has but it probably has

>9662▶
>File: WTF.webm (1.17 MB, 448x336)-[Close]
is this a hemaphorite or a fat man poking his gooch

I'd agree with this. If you were to be dropped off in a random part of the world, English would likely serve you the best, followed by Spanish.

>fat man poking his gooch
looks like two fingers full in to me