Someone might try to run you down with a car when you least expect it! Why don't you carry caltrops with you at all...

Someone might try to run you down with a car when you least expect it! Why don't you carry caltrops with you at all times?

Attached: 220px-Caltrop[1].jpg (220x192, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0bj_wgIMWA
youtu.be/cz4U2TvXkqw
youtu.be/Sj0O7tOKFw8
ebay.com/itm/10-Small-Caltrops-Road-Tire-Spikes-Stars-Immobilizers-5-colors-Heavy-Steel-/153437533791
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody knows I exist.
Nobody wants anything from me.
It's utter bliss.

Attached: 1544485958523.gif (475x640, 1.68M)

Mainly cause I'm not autistic

Because I keep a 9mm in my car and a .380 on me.

>implying your 9mm will stop the cybertruck

Attached: 5dea7925fd9db26d561d77d7[1].jpg (1100x825, 65K)

You would have to be a suicidal moron to try this. If a car is trying to run you down and you throw those down, yes you may very well ruin it's tires but you're still gonna end up looking like chunky salsa.

Attached: sxfhjshfk.png (466x486, 136K)

>car chases you down
>you dodge
>car turns around
>hits you afterwards

VS

>car chases you down
>you dodge and throw some caltrops
>car runs over caltrops and flips over
>you walk away as it explodes

Why would anyone chase you down?

Why does anyone do anything?

That's what I'm asking you.

Based on what I saw at the presentation, a bullet will have no problem with those windows, or the person behind them.

its difficult to run me down with a car if Im in the seventh floor of a highrise. Saged.

Attached: 0e8dya5lbqf31.jpg (803x767, 60K)

It's a man's right to defend himself from threats. More Americans die from cars each year than getting shot, so I need to be prepared.

Do you not go outside?

no
you can even order groceries these days

no, never

Cars can be anywhere!!!

Attached: d5fd1b188d46430bb9ab2a66568ba4ec[1].jpg (300x370, 27K)

Since this is clearly taking place in an action movie, wouldn't grenades be more appropriate?

no. I am a hikkikomori. groceries ordered. Life in a room. -__-

meant for fucking alcohol -__-
no they can't retard.

hikkikomori rule the world in secret.

In a secret place where they cannot be hit by cars!

But how do claptraps help against flying cars?

yes. but we pay for it daily, with our souls.
youtube.com/watch?v=p0bj_wgIMWA
may god help us
-__-

Maybe the car got in the air through a ramp they first set up so they could launch their car at you. So you throw caltrops onto the ramp right as they start.

The car going full speed towards the ramp won't suddenly change directions just because the tires pop on the ramp. Inertia and stuff.

Lost

Do you know where you are??

>Never go full retard

what if there's an 8th or 10th floor?

unrelated but sauce?

CARS CAN BE ANYWHERE!!!!

Attached: car-2ndfloor-main-ap-ps-180115_4x3_992[1].jpg (992x744, 108K)

youtu.be/cz4U2TvXkqw

His teeth must've really hurt.

wow ok this is god tier

it does look like a face!

-__-''

Conclusion: If you go outside, you need caltrops. If you're a hiki/neet, you don't.

bulletproof doesn't equal shatterproof

i run over neets in their houses i ride my motorbike up stairs and anything just to run over neets what now

Attached: Overhead.gif (220x167, 412K)

stupid

What? Lol. If a metal ball shatters the window and punctures a hole in the glass, why would it stop a bullet?

cybertruck dont give a fuck you double nigger

Fuck yeah me too. My buddies having hella paranoid delusions and idk what to do about it

youtu.be/Sj0O7tOKFw8

Attached: 1576087341303.gif (768x432, 1.55M)

no point when legos are cheaper and cause the same amount of damage to any vehicles or organisms travelling overhead

Its a dental office.

Settle down, Michael Bay.

The situation would be more like:
> don't see car coming
> car hits you and knocks you flying
> when you hit the ground the caltrops in your pocket impale you and cause internal bleeding or sever a blood vessel, which kills you.

maybe, but at least the incoming ballistic car will flip over and explode when it crashes through your roof

this dude walking around with a fanny pack full of caltrops lol if he trips it's like falling on your keys but 10x worse

seems like it

Metal balls weigh more than bullets.

This actually really bothers me in video games. Like you're a knight and you're carrying like twenty fucking slightly different swords and axes, or a soldier with dozens of guns, and then you do a somersault? Even if you're 10x stronger than a regular dude, that's asking for trouble!

Have you never seen an air drop from a C-130? APC or Tank where you need it the most.

Or Amazon Prime you a nice lidl Mini Cooper or Toyota Pirus.

Never mind I will do something you will never expect.

>[Filename]

Attached: I have a PLAN.png (756x480, 432K)

OP the type of dude who has a Twitter account which he uses frequently, with "hashtag Release the Snyder Cut" in the about me section.

Also, I carry a knife on me at all times.

Attached: Ducktales-Uncle-Scrooge-McDuck-Disney-Donald-Duck-Wall.jpg (400x400, 57K)

I don't know what you're saying but it sounds good. I like the cut of your jib.

I've never used twitter.

he told you you needed them and you just proved you did by not even rising to this

But it looks like neets will need caltrops to defend their homes from this guy's motorbike.

yes a wise observation and now you can see everybody will need them. surely?

Indeed. The conclusion must be updated. Everyone needs caltrops now!

>motorbike

This dude has fantasies about barging into strange men's houses with his Vespa. Oh my, what if they were naked when you barged in, just getting out of the shower? Ooh and then like maybe they have a gun, and they command you to get off your little scooter, oh wouldn't that be terrible? And then imagine he orders you to undress! Takes off all your clothes, and then it's just you and him alone, naked. You're so helpless and vulnerable, I sure hope he doesn't point that gun at your penis and force you to suck his cock. And it's a REALLY big cock too. How will it even fit in your mouth? Wouldn't that be just awful??

Attached: 17652572357.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Exactly. Everyone knows the best way to drive into someone's house is with an ATV! (depicted going downwards because most neets live in basements)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-02-04-at-10.28.32-AM1[1].png (980x640, 547K)

no because what if the car is behind me or im behind the car and im wearing a helmet anyway or the bikes always have a life and personality of their own

im not an autist that throws ninja naruto spikes

>see military tool
>think of weeb shit
Maybe you are the autist

>dont understand a shitty joke
Maybe you are the autist

Maybe I am! But nobody's gonna run ME down with a car!

As your delusional buddy: fuck you faggot im not crazy your crazy for not being prepared

And the dude used less force than a bullet checkmate

Shut the hell up Itsagundam your bike will never run

>force
But do they have less kinetic energy?

where can you buy these caltrops?

Ebay!
ebay.com/itm/10-Small-Caltrops-Road-Tire-Spikes-Stars-Immobilizers-5-colors-Heavy-Steel-/153437533791

I make my own just for bicyclists. Not that I'm concerned about being run over by one, I just hate the worthless, self righteous, pieces of shit with the fire of a 1,000 burning suns.

Attached: How to deal with cyclists.jpg (1837x475, 151K)

if someone in a car was racing towards me and i could not get out of the way i would jump up and go through the windshield feet first aimed right at the driver

damage control, they will hurt me but i will configure the situation to hurt them too the best i can

I use them for faggot kids that ride their dirt bikes through my yard.

hikkikomori is just like prison but with less sex!

Good strategy!

"[spoiler]test[/spoiler]"

You must be American.

[spoiler]remove the quotes nigger.[/spoiler]